Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger encounter at the bank

Yesterday morning I was starting to make a right turn into the bank parking lot when a large silverback nigger in a junk primered early 80's Chevy van made an illegal left turn in front of me (it's on a boulevard and is posted no left turn) and I nearly ran into it. We both pulled into the bank lot. The nigger stopped, got out and started having a cat 5 chimpout at me. I was headed to the ATM on the other side of the building to make a deposit and was about 100 feet to the right of the screaming nigger. I stopped, rolled down my window then yelled "Fuck you, nigger" to it. At this points its huge sow got out and started eeking and ooking too. Both of them were easily over 300 lbs each. By now I was more amused than anything else. Two huge totally enraged niggers, the buck in dirty old coveralls, flipping out over something totally the drivers fault.

Situation: I'm in a bank parking lot and know there are security cameras everywhere and also know they don't record audio. I don't want trouble or police involvement if at all possible. I know better than to get out of my car, especially with my companion Mr. Ruger who's ready to give out free batwings. The niggers stopped when they saw me reach into the glove compartment. I'm in my 2020 Camry and they're about 50 feet away bix nooding away but not coming any closer. My window is still open, I point to the display panel sticking up in the middle of the dashboard and yell to them "This is a camera and I have everything you did recorded, fuck you". I know they haven't been able to see my rear license plate and my car doesn't have a front plate so any cameras don't have it either because I'm at the far street edge of the lot. No weapon has been displayed (I'm smarter than that) even though it's sitting on the console. No threats have been made by me so I know they have nothing on camera other than the niggers being niggers and this is in a totally human neighborhood. Fortunately nobody else came into the lot and I sat there for a few minutes watching them standing there screaming at me but not making any moves toward me. Finally they stopped and waddled into the bank. I backed out of the lot from the alley entrance until I was sure I was out of camera range then did a Y-turn and went to a different bank branch.

We all have to be extra careful now that communists have given the nigger free reign to commit crimes against us or even kill us. At the same time we must all be prepared for the worst while using our heads to avoid ending up like police officer Chauvin did. Stay safe, free, smart and avoid the groid.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

2. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    Yesterday morning I was starting to make a right turn into the bank parking lot when a large silverback nigger in a junk primered early 80's Chevy van made an illegal left turn in front of me (it's on a boulevard and is posted no left turn) and I nearly ran into it. We both pulled into the bank lot. The nigger stopped, got out and started having a cat 5 chimpout at me. I was headed to the ATM on the other side of the building to make a deposit and was about 100 feet to the right of the screaming nigger. I stopped, rolled down my window then yelled "Fuck you, nigger" to it. At this points its huge sow got out and started eeking and ooking too. Both of them were easily over 300 lbs each. By now I was more amused than anything else. Two huge totally enraged niggers, the buck in dirty old coveralls, flipping out over something totally the drivers fault.

Situation: I'm in a bank parking lot and know there are security cameras everywhere and also know they don't record audio. I don't want trouble or police involvement if at all possible. I know better than to get out of my car, especially with my companion Mr. Ruger who's ready to give out free batwings. The niggers stopped when they saw me reach into the glove compartment. I'm in my 2020 Camry and they're about 50 feet away bix nooding away but not coming any closer. My window is still open, I point to the display panel sticking up in the middle of the dashboard and yell to them "This is a camera and I have everything you did recorded, fuck you". I know they haven't been able to see my rear license plate and my car doesn't have a front plate so any cameras don't have it either because I'm at the far street edge of the lot. No weapon has been displayed (I'm smarter than that) even though it's sitting on the console. No threats have been made by me so I know they have nothing on camera other than the niggers being niggers and this is in a totally human neighborhood. Fortunately nobody else came into the lot and I sat there for a few minutes watching them standing in there screaming at me but not making any moves toward me. Finally they stopped and waddled into the bank. I backed out of the lot from the alley entrance until I was sure I was out of camera range then did a Y-turn and went to a different bank branch.

We all have to be extra careful now that communists have given the nigger free reign to commit crimes against us or even kill us. At the same time we must all be prepared for the worst while using our heads to avoid ending up like police officer Chauvin did. Stay safe, free, smart and avoid the groid.
    NICE WORK, Rastus!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No nigger is worth going to jail or prison over. 30-40 years ago I would have defended myself appropriately (no cameras everywhere back then) then split and never told anybody but I'm older and wiser now. Sadly our society has changed and the idiot shitskinned beasts now have free reign to do anything they want in large urban areas.

Friday night two teenapers carjacked an elderly human female at gunpoint (and she's only 5 years older than I am) on the other side of the city, used her stolen SUV in a few armed robberies then got into a high speed chase while shooting at the police. Witnesses say the asshole driving the SUV was going over 100 mph when it lost control and blasted a tree. They said it literally exploded upon contact. Thankfully the niggers got their batwings on the spot. I have a close friend who lives two blocks from the crash site and took pictures of the aftermath before police roped the area off. Parts were scattered for over a city block and two houses were damaged. Last night and this afternoon niggers and nigger lovers have been "demonstrating" while claiming the police are totally responsible for the incident. One idiot sheboon was on local TV this afternoon ooking and eeking police have no business chasing criminals or even making traffic stops when niggers are involved.

Years ago no TV station would have let something so insane and irresponsible be broadcast but now such bullshit has become the standard when nigger lovers are in positions of authority. We are living in very dark times (no pun intended) and they only continue to get worse. I have no idea of what it's going to take to stop the nigger plague infestation and folks like us who understand what's going on are in a tiny minority who get no positive media representation. Hindsight is 20-20 and this shit should have been nipped in the bud back in the 50's & 60's. Now it's totally out of control and mainstream White America has been duped into feeling sorry for the subhuman vermin nigger.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Niggers with an actual "Bank Account" say it isn't so........ I am sure they went there to try and open an account or cash their latest stimulus check.
    Correct. EBT and the COVID forced welfare checks are direct deposited, so they have to open an account.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers anywhere but hell are an eyesore.......

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are many times I’ve come close to losing my cool w/a nigger(s). And I’m always riding with a few friends. Mr. Glock,My Colt and Mr Mossberg.And sometime Mr Blackout too!I always carry a variety of friends,because I’m always working up different loads at the gunclub after work.
    Anyway, it wouldn’t be worth it. Because I know for 30 seconds of joy,I’d destroy my family.The loving wife,my 2 beautiful daughters and 2 great grandkids would loose me forever.I can’t allow a nigger to take that from me. I refrained myself from going ballistic on a retarded nigger clerk at 7-Eleven just yesterday!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    There are many times I’ve come close to losing my cool w/a nigger(s). And I’m always riding with a few friends. Mr. Glock,My Colt and Mr Mossberg.And sometime Mr Blackout too!I always carry a variety of friends,because I’m always working up different loads at the gunclub after work.
    Anyway, it wouldn’t be worth it. Because I know for 30 seconds of joy,I’d destroy my family.The loving wife,my 2 beautiful daughters and 2 great grandkids would loose me forever.I can’t allow a nigger to take that from me. I refrained myself from going ballistic on a retarded nigger clerk at 7-Eleven just yesterday!
    Sometimes it's not much better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6, like that guy who properly defending himself from an attacking buck.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. There are situations where you have absolutely no choice. But thinking and acting with a cool head by laying back gives you a choice most of the time.