Close

Likes Likes:  14
Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Another sad tale of what happens to white chicks who associate with niggers....

Last week in the central Florida area, news broke of a suspect who had been shot by the police afte he tried to flee arrest and pointed a gun at them.

The reason they were looking for him was that they tracked a car he was driving, that had been leased by a 28 y/o woman whose dead body had been found the day before in the middle of a dirt road, and who had suffered several slash and deep stab wounds.

The woman, Amy Desiree Layne Humphries was white. The suspect who had her car and her ID was of course a piece of filthy nigger trash who just a few weeks ago, had been released from prison after doing almost 10 years behind bars.

The victim....

Her ("suspected") nigger ape killer....

Checking her Facebook page, one can see by the pictures and read the way she spoke/wrote ('imma', 'tryna', etc), that she was one those white chicks who bought into the modern nigger culture...

https://www.facebook.com/amyyybaby

News report with her mother speaking:

Article....

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ore-her-death/

Why the hell do these white chicks keep on believing the shit they're being fed about niggers not being dangerous animals????

And I feel bad about insulting animals by comparing niggers to them.

At least animals only kill to eat and survive.

Niggers just kill because they are innately cruel and lacking in any human empathy whatsoever.

Nigger buck gets a taste of white flesh and it just drives him ape-shit.

Also... and not surprisingly.... not one word out of the media about the ethnicity/race/skin color of the killer and the victim.

All while they've spent the past year gushing about the evil white cop and the po' innocent gentle giant nigger he supposedly "murdered".

What bullshit.

Too fucking much!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last week in the central Florida area, news broke of a suspect who had been shot by the police afte he tried to flee arrest and pointed a gun at them.

The reason they were looking for him was that they tracked a car he was driving, that had been leased by a 28 y/o woman whose dead body had been found the day before in the middle of a dirt road, and who had suffered several slash and deep stab wounds.

The woman, Amy Desiree Layne Humphries was white. The suspect who had her car and her ID was of course a piece of filthy nigger trash who just a few weeks ago, had been released from prison after doing almost 10 years behind bars.

The victim....

Her ("suspected") nigger ape killer....

Checking her Facebook page, one can see by the pictures and read the way she spoke/wrote ('imma', 'tryna', etc), that she was one those white chicks who bought into the modern nigger culture...

News report with her mother speaking:

Article....

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/lo...ore-her-death/

Why the hell do these white chicks keep on believing the shit they're being fed about niggers not being dangerous animals????

And I feel bad about insulting animals by comparing niggers to them.

At least animals only kill to eat and survive.

Niggers just kill because they are innately cruel and lacking in any human empathy whatsoever.

Nigger buck gets a taste of white flesh and it just drives him ape-shit.

Also... and not surprisingly.... not one word out of the media about the ethnicity/race/skin color of the killer and the victim.

All while they've spent the past year gushing about the evil white cop and the po' innocent gentle giant nigger he supposedly "murdered".

What bullshit.

Too fucking much!!!!
    Once you go black, we don't want you BACK!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humpries-Reep said McLean wrote letters to her daughter while incarcerated and when he was freed, he wouldn’t leave her alone.

“That he knew where she lived at, she was scared to walk out of her house,” Humpries-Reep said.

She said her daughter was too afraid to let her family know what was happening.
    OK. "Domestic violence" implies she was with the buck at one point, whether just dating or committing bestiality, but still burning the coal. The nigger was at NU for 10 years, so it sounds like she was 18 when she met it, and it never forgot about her.

She was an idiot in so many ways. Why didn't she just refuse the letters and complain to the prison warden? Did she really think the nigger would just go away?

Oh well.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Oh for f's sake. You can tell a lot about someone from a cover photo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67636739_10157048566785862_8176108376996970496_n.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	15002
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote from her mother " you should hug and tell them you love them everyday because you never know if you'll see them again "......Words of Wisdom, ESPECIALLY if your daughter is mixed up with a nigger....

This IS your typical violent nigger too....go here, " fl doc" , type in the niggers name, then click on "inmates release search results ", you can see from its prison record it was your garden variety violent nigger animal....looks like it was let out of its cage in March of this year....Dirty nigger animal

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This really isn't a sad tale, it's a happy one if you ask me. A good coalburner is a dead coalburner, why would we want those kind of "people" alive for? So it can continue polluting the earth by shitting out a little turdlet and be a menace to society when it grows up? No, this is EXACTLY the kind of happy endings a normal human being likes to see. Always remember the rhyme, 'you burn the coal you pay the toll'.

7. Likes Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sad that the Nigg was released. But look on the bright side. The nigger will get the chance to do it all over again with another mud shark.Two mud sharks with one nigger is kind of like two birds with one stone. Since mud sharks are equally or more worthless than a nigger. I’m OK with that.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't like coalburning, but, in a way, I also understand it sometimes. We, as men, expect women to be beautiful at all times, even after doing things like climbing off of a toilet. Great cooks, great hostesses, even competent second income earners, as long as they don't outshine a male's own 'brilliance' (instead of being fucking ecstatic about the fact that they were lucky enough to have landed a smart woman that doesn't need to be led around by the nose all the time).

Well, guess what? They have a few demands of their own as well. They expect the men in their life to have a fucking chest, and some sense of honor, loyalty, and duty to a family. America is filled to the rafters with effeminate, talentless, man-bun wearing, man-purse-carrying neckbeards right now. Fat, soft, self-indulgent, whining little bitch males. If we had droves of these pussies in medieval Europe, the Crusades would have never happened. Great with a computer, great with talking social justice horseshit on Twitter, but they couldn't do a fucking oil change on their own cars if you told them their life depended on it, or swing a hammer.

And, this is exactly the image the MSM and Hollywood pushes. 'Mate with this weak, pale shadow of a white man, and your entire family will die tragically one day'. If any of you who have a good wife or significant other in your lives don't believe me, ask yourself if you'd have that quality mate by the doing the absolute girly-man minimum. Women DON'T LIKE IT when their men are more emotional than they are. They'd rather try their luck with 'fixing' some nigger than to invest in these fucking white, incapable cucks that are free-ranging across the landscape. You see them by the hundreds at every fucking riot we've had in the last 18 months. They cry and wail about niggers getting killed by cops more than the niggers themselves do. They're the stupid assholes who lay down on highways and weep about shit like 'social justice'. Fucking undependable, incapable PUSSIES, every last one of them. 'Good', strong, capable men can be as choosy as they like when it comes to picking a lifetime companion. Women have far less ability to be picky, or at least they've convinced themselves that such is the case.

It's very true that mentally damaged women mate with niggers because of shit like daddy issues, but I'm also firmly convinced that many throw their lot in with niggers, in the hopes of becoming a protected pet, instead of a victim. I believe they do this after coming to the resigned conclusion that bedding a nigger is going to work out better for them than cleaving to a weak, soft white male with no balls, no sense of self, no fight, and no care to change any of that. Remember that women outnumber men in this country by almost 8-1. Finding a 'good' man is much harder for them, which is also why I believe many of them are so vicious and competitive sometimes. And, some truly do believe that they can 'make' that nigger better, it just needs the right 'encouragement' to flourish, bullshit like that. It's when they realize just how wrong they were and try to get out of that situation, that's when the murder and dismemberment and acid-throwing begins. Niggers don't like being told 'NO', and kill things to show their displeasure over it. None of those facts excuses girly-men for being the useless, gutless little punks that they are. Oil-drillers are just as bad, they are often quite subservient to their invariably loud and aggressive sows.

I'm not excusing the behavior of burners, but like most other things, there's more than one reason for it. Self-respecting men need to be stomping and shaming these white girly men at every turn. Human males did not advance their cultures and civilization across thousands of years of history by being the fucking sissies I see everywhere today in America. If a white man bitches to me about women who bed niggers, they better NOT be one of the contributing factors for that sorry state of affairs, I know that much. As long as the strong, self-respecting human of any race allows the effeminate bitch-boys to walk around among them freely, many women will continue to roll the dice on niggers. We cannot have a complete and logical conversation about coalburning unless we look at this facet of the problem head-on.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

11. Likes Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I don't like coalburning, but, in a way, I also understand it sometimes. We, as men, expect women to be beautiful at all times, even after doing things like climbing off of a toilet. Great cooks, great hostesses, even competent second income earners, as long as they don't outshine a male's own 'brilliance' (instead of being fucking ecstatic about the fact that they were lucky enough to have landed a smart woman that doesn't need to be led around by the nose all the time).

Well, guess what? They have a few demands of their own as well. They expect the men in their life to have a fucking chest, and some sense of honor, loyalty, and duty to a family. America is filled to the rafters with effeminate, talentless, man-bun wearing, man-purse-carrying neckbeards right now. Fat, soft, self-indulgent, whining little bitch males. If we had droves of these pussies in medieval Europe, the Crusades would have never happened. Great with a computer, great with talking social justice horseshit on Twitter, but they couldn't do a fucking oil change on their own cars if you told them their life depended on it, or swing a hammer.

And, this is exactly the image the MSM and Hollywood pushes. 'Mate with this weak, pale shadow of a white man, and your entire family will die tragically one day'. If any of you who have a good wife or significant other in your lives don't believe me, ask yourself if you'd have that quality mate by the doing the absolute girly-man minimum. Women DON'T LIKE IT when their men are more emotional than they are. They'd rather try their luck with 'fixing' some nigger than to invest in these fucking white, incapable cucks that are free-ranging across the landscape. You see them by the hundreds at every fucking riot we've had in the last 18 months. They cry and wail about niggers getting killed by cops more than the niggers themselves do. They're the stupid assholes who lay down on highways and weep about shit like 'social justice'. Fucking undependable, incapable PUSSIES, every last one of them. 'Good', strong, capable men can be as choosy as they like when it comes to picking a lifetime companion. Women have far less ability to be picky, or at least they've convinced themselves that such is the case.

It's very true that mentally damaged women mate with niggers because of shit like daddy issues, but I'm also firmly convinced that many throw their lot in with niggers, in the hopes of becoming a protected pet, instead of a victim. I believe they do this after coming to the resigned conclusion that bedding a nigger is going to work out better for them than cleaving to a weak, soft white male with no balls, no sense of self, no fight, and no care to change any of that. Remember that women outnumber men in this country by almost 8-1. Finding a 'good' man is much harder for them, which is also why I believe many of them are so vicious and competitive sometimes. And, some truly do believe that they can 'make' that nigger better, it just needs the right 'encouragement' to flourish, bullshit like that. It's when they realize just how wrong they were and try to get out of that situation, that's when the murder and dismemberment and acid-throwing begins. Niggers don't like being told 'NO', and kill things to show their displeasure over it. None of those facts excuses girly-men for being the useless, gutless little punks that they are. Oil-drillers are just as bad, they are often quite subservient to their invariably loud and aggressive sows.

I'm not excusing the behavior of burners, but like most other things, there's more than one reason for it. Self-respecting men need to be stomping and shaming these white girly men at every turn. Human males did not advance their cultures and civilization across thousands of years of history by being the fucking sissies I see everywhere today in America. If a white man bitches to me about women who bed niggers, they better NOT be one of the contributing factors for that sorry state of affairs, I know that much. As long as the strong, self-respecting human of any race allows the effeminate bitch-boys to walk around among them freely, many women will continue to roll the dice on niggers. We cannot have a complete and logical conversation about coalburning unless we look at this facet of the problem head-on.
    Mating with a beast is an unforgivable inexcusable abomination! Low self esteem and lack of self respect isn’t a valid reason for committing beastiality!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Mating with a beast is an unforgivable inexcusable abomination! Low self esteem and lack of self respect isn’t a valid reason for committing beastiality!
    None of their reasons are 'valid'. You've missed the point.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

14. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    None of their reasons are 'valid'. You've missed the point.
    I did not see a point in that whole 4 paragraphs.You’re trying to understand a bottom feeding creature that has no rhyme or reason.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Regardless of what makes a woman go nigger the outcome is often the same. A bruised up self hating woman if she lives through it.

These days a man can't even be a man. A man can't be a gentleman either. End up on the bus for whatever reason and offer her your seat? Chauvinism! Offer to help her carry those heavy bag upstairs? TOXIC! You can't even open a door for a woman without being called toxic. Not that all women care for this kind of treatment either but it is part of my point. The problem isn't just effeminate men but what is creating them. We are told that everything that makes a strong man is toxic and some form of ism, ist, or phobia. I am not saying niggers are doing these things that make a man a gentleman. It is clear they are not. But what is also clear is that many women are attracted to the "bad boy". Niggers fit this category well. Competitiveness is also being washed out of human men. Participation trophies is the new way.

In my opinion the root of the problem lies with liberalism like many other things. Real men need to start teaching their sons how to be men instead of letting it come natural. Because with the onslaught of liberal media and being constantly told they are evil racist pigs, young men are invariably going to become beta males.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    You can't even open a door for a woman without being called toxic.
    I've had a woman yell at me for not staying to open the door for her, when she was 50 feet behind and I had no idea she was even there. But if a real man opens a door for a woman? Then he's called a sissy boy, usually by the cuck types that think they're acting like real men.

I open doors for others, men and women. However I die, I'll be a gentleman until my last breath.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I've had a woman yell at me for not staying to open the door for her, when she was 50 feet behind and I had no idea she was even there. But if a real man opens a door for a woman? Then he's called a sissy boy, usually by the cuck types that think they're acting like real men.

I open doors for others, men and women. However I die, I'll be a gentleman until my last breath.
    I also am a gentleman I was raised to be like that.Except with niggers.I go out of my way to ignore niggers!I wouldn’t help a nigger ou or be polite to one under no circumstance.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Because when you watch television 24/7 and read nothing but the liberal media you are bound to catch fire with all of the smoke being blown up your ass. Anyone that sells anything via the information media has to have a token nigger in their advertisement. Back in the '60s it was for every 6 whites you had to have a nigger in your commercial. Today you can have an entire tribe of boot lipped, blue gummed knuckle dragger and nary a human in sight.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, even the bleck. Will I help a lady in distress ? Always. Help out a fellow tradesman ? I will. I'm a comedy racist for the most part. Don't get me wrong - I'm ready for hostility, which I sometimes get, and I give it right back. But I like to do my good deed. I'm a modified Golden Rule guy - Do unto others, and be ready to do it first.

25. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One less future felon factory
    One less useless piece of shit race traitor
    One more nigger on it's way back to NU
    Nothing but win for the human race from my point of view.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I don't like coalburning, but, in a way, I also understand it sometimes. We, as men, expect women to be beautiful ....
    I get what you're saying, and the way women's hypergamous minds are wired, they could indeed fall into this trap. The basic problem in this scenario, however, is that these females think of niggers as humans. And that is their fatal flaw. Truth be told, they see all the man-bun, neck-bearded effeminate males as females too. They want an alpha male but only the top 5% of men check off all the boxes on their desire list and they are not willing to "settle" for anything less. There are not enough top 5 percenters to go around, so, they look to niggers thinking they are human. They also buy into all the left wing BS (or have been brainwashed since they were children) that interspecies bestiality is a good thing and they think they'll get some society points for their misguided virtue signaling.

28. Likes MineEvolved liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I try to give everyone a fair shake. As long as a human woman values herself, everything's ok. Worth saving.

Niggers - a totally different species. Any woman who worships, adores, defends, mates, or even lets a nigger paw her - forfeits her humanity. Simple. No more respect from me, but disgust.

Why? For godssakes, there's human males around. These women go for the niggest, ugliest, most feral African around, to show they are modern and without prejudices. Some just want to satisfy their animal lusts. Therefore, being with a nigger is against nature, common sense, and everything holy. The former human immediately sinks to the level of the animal, and once that happens, there is no redemption.

This is why I truly cannot have any compassion for coalburners. Just looking at the mirror, you know you're a human, and from all visual clues, you'll know that a black is different. And yet they ignore the color coding honed by nature through the ages.

Sprogs are even worse. They deserve the alienation they get from both sides. Any % of simian DNA is a simian - not a human.

There is no forgiveness, no re-acceptance for nigger miscegenating.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I did not see a point in that whole 4 paragraphs. You’re trying to understand a bottom feeding creature that has no rhyme or reason.
    Well, allow me to help you out with that. There are other reasons (not GOOD reasons, but OTHER reasons) that human women choose to lay with a feral nigger. One of them concerns what I said in my first post. Many human men (I say human, because I can see this pathology in races other than white) are cuck sissies that aren't attractive to women in the least. It's disingenuous to just dump all burners into the 'mental health/daddy issues' bin. We, as a culture, need to be producing strong, self-respecting men again, because that is one of the ways that we mitigate the problem of human women choosing a nigger to begin with.

Additionally, I'm not 'trying to understand' anything. I've been doing this for a very long time, and I'm honest enough to see all facets of the problem, rather than try to pack the whole mess into one convenient explanation. I'm not excusing any of it, I just don't fail to recognize that there are other reasons for burners to BECOME burners. Mental illness is certainly one of those reasons, just not the only one, and as Ignatow said, peer pressure to the best virtue-signaller on the block is another, and equally valid...There, that was only 2 paragraphs, instead of 5. Does that work better for you?

31. Likes tweakstick liked this post