I found some old photos that reminded me of this. It happened about 55 years ago, I would have been 5 years old, maybe 6. It was in Rochdale Village in Queens, New York City. It must have been a Saturday or Sunday because my father was there, and he worked all week. Looking back, I imagine that my father somehow came into possession of a basketball. I say that because basketball wasn't something that I ever expressed interest in, so he wouldn't have gone and bought one, and what better way to spend a fine sunny day off from work than to take your young son to play basketball?

I didn't know it then, but Rochdale Village was making national headlines at the time. It was experimental, a kind of private/public housing project designed from the beginning to include niggers. It was going to be this wonderful Utopian type housing development that included everyone, and treated them equally! Sound familiar? But this was in the early 1960s! It started out well enough, but eventually all the whites experienced severe TNB and left in droves, so that it became 99% nigger by the end of the decade. It remains that way to this day.

https://www.rochdalevillage.com/cont...operty-history

Anyway, here we are, father taking his son to the playground on a fine sunny morning to play some basketball. But as you might have guessed by now, there were niggers on an adjacent court. Whether they were there to begin with or came later I don't remember. What I do remember is that they were very loud, and they were using words that I had never heard before. Words such as shit and motherfucker. After a time my father moved us all the way to the other end of the playground in order to get away from the foul beasts. Eventually we would move out of the entire development, perhaps I'll tell that tale again, I related it once on a previous iteration of this website but it's gone now. But what was true then remains so today - you can never get far enough away from niggers!