Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers on the Basketball Court

I found some old photos that reminded me of this. It happened about 55 years ago, I would have been 5 years old, maybe 6. It was in Rochdale Village in Queens, New York City. It must have been a Saturday or Sunday because my father was there, and he worked all week. Looking back, I imagine that my father somehow came into possession of a basketball. I say that because basketball wasn't something that I ever expressed interest in, so he wouldn't have gone and bought one, and what better way to spend a fine sunny day off from work than to take your young son to play basketball?

I didn't know it then, but Rochdale Village was making national headlines at the time. It was experimental, a kind of private/public housing project designed from the beginning to include niggers. It was going to be this wonderful Utopian type housing development that included everyone, and treated them equally! Sound familiar? But this was in the early 1960s! It started out well enough, but eventually all the whites experienced severe TNB and left in droves, so that it became 99% nigger by the end of the decade. It remains that way to this day.

https://www.rochdalevillage.com/cont...operty-history

Anyway, here we are, father taking his son to the playground on a fine sunny morning to play some basketball. But as you might have guessed by now, there were niggers on an adjacent court. Whether they were there to begin with or came later I don't remember. What I do remember is that they were very loud, and they were using words that I had never heard before. Words such as shit and motherfucker. After a time my father moved us all the way to the other end of the playground in order to get away from the foul beasts. Eventually we would move out of the entire development, perhaps I'll tell that tale again, I related it once on a previous iteration of this website but it's gone now. But what was true then remains so today - you can never get far enough away from niggers!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

2. Likes N/A, Tar Remover, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    I found some old photos that reminded me of this. It happened about 55 years ago, I would have been 5 years old, maybe 6. It was in Rochdale Village in Queens, New York City. It must have been a Saturday or Sunday because my father was there, and he worked all week. Looking back, I imagine that my father somehow came into possession of a basketball. I say that because basketball wasn't something that I ever expressed interest in, so he wouldn't have gone and bought one, and what better way to spend a fine sunny day off from work than to take your young son to play basketball?

I didn't know it then, but Rochdale Village was making national headlines at the time. It was experimental, a kind of private/public housing project designed from the beginning to include niggers. It was going to be this wonderful Utopian type housing development that included everyone, and treated them equally! Sound familiar? But this was in the early 1960s! It started out well enough, but eventually all the whites experienced severe TNB and left in droves, so that it became 99% nigger by the end of the decade. It remains that way to this day.

Anyway, here we are, father taking his son to the playground on a fine sunny morning to play some basketball. But as you might have guessed by now, there were niggers on an adjacent court. Whether they were there to begin with or came later I don't remember. What I do remember is that they were very loud, and they were using words that I had never heard before. Words such as shit and motherfucker. After a time my father moved us all the way to the other end of the playground in order to get away from the foul beasts. Eventually we would move out of the entire development, perhaps I'll tell that tale again, I related it once on a previous iteration of this website but it's gone now. But what was true then remains so today - you can never get far enough away from niggers!
    Niggers RUIN everything!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Give a white man a pile of bricks and he will build you a shining city....... Give a nigger a shining city and he will give you a pile of bricks.
    Niggers destroy everything they put their paws on. There isn't one neighborhood on the face of the earth they've made better by invading. The nigger species is a diseased feral idiot subhuman mutation of the worst sort.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

6. Likes N/A, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    niggers ruin everything!!

every time!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post

Been reading a lot of suburban cities are taking B Ball hoops down off the poles in their community parks.

Probably a proactive move to keep the moolies away since it is probably much harder to close down a KFC!

https://www.cleveland.com/lakewood/2...outputType=amp

N.A.A.C.P.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Been reading a lot of suburban cities are taking B Ball hoops down off the poles in their community parks.

Probably a proactive move to keep the moolies away since it is probably much harder to close down a KFC!

https://www.cleveland.com/lakewood/2...outputType=amp
    Funny thing is these liberals thought having more hoops would give the niggers more to do besides their usual tastes of rape, rob, and murder.

Whenever I see a lots of niggerball hoops I know the area is a dangerous shithole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Funny thing is these liberals thought having more hoops would give the niggers more to do besides their usual tastes of rape, rob, and murder.

Whenever I see a lots of niggerball hoops I know the area is a dangerous shithole.

Yes it's like what the fuck? More places for niggers to hide in plain sight.

Human communities don't need hoops. If you are feeling like LeBoon, bolt one up above your garage door!

N.A.A.C.P.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are disgusting, stupid beasts. We were NEVER meant to live amongst them. I hate bastard niggers........

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

"Once police allow the city to open the courts, the city will do so immediately, so niggers can continue shooting each other she said."

There. Fixed it.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Give a white man a pile of bricks and he will build you a shining city....... Give a nigger a shining city and he will give you a pile of bricks.
    Well said!

18. Likes N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Basketball hoops don't prevent crime, they increase it!