Close

Likes Likes:  2

Thread: As a math guy

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

As a math guy

And someone with just some logic and common sense. Watching this white cuck disgusts me in multiple ways.his numbers are correct in this scenario but he completely avoids crime rate statistics. I could break down how niggers are 200 times as likely to commit murder, even more with rape, robbery and pretty much any other violent crime you can think of. This would also entail more police encounters and your “disproportionate” amount of police deaths. Holy shit if anyone deserves a kick on the face, its this thing. Oh and my twitter account is fake. I dont know the numbers but this isn’t really me if it leads back to some profile. I dont have a twotter account.

https://twitter.com/jollygoodginger/...04671422709763

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cuck boy has his head too far up his nigger pets’ asses to give you the reason why so many niggs are killed by cops.It’s because niggs don’t like to abide by laws and obey authority.. When confronted by an officer, the nigger should do what the officer says and all will turn out well.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Shitter is chock full o' woketurds. Like FacePuke, the usual circle-jerk just isn't enough.
    They fist each other, right to the elbow, then use krazy glue to play Sub-Human Centipede.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The cuck boy has his head too far up his nigger pets’ asses to give you the reason why so many niggs are killed by cops.It’s because niggs don’t like to abide by laws and obey authority.. When confronted by an officer, the nigger should do what the officer says and all will turn out well.
    This is the shit they respond with. When I say they, I mean niggers of course. They use whitey’s math to justify their outrage. Trust me nigger, whiteys math leaves out some key factors in this one.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't need to watch this idiot talk math on why BLM. All talk. Look at the actual world; empirical evidence. Who commits crimes? Who rapes, assaults from the back, assaults children and seniors? Who murders?

For anyone that says it's not niggers, they need to go to South Central LA at 10pm, any night, and just wait.

I'm so tired of niggers complaining.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the same method they use to show white people use up more welfare. Fact is it fluctuates white and nigger by about 1%. That is telling in its own way since white people are about 3.5 - 4 times the population of niggers depending on how the census is calculated. So in effect, niggers really take up 4 times more welfare than white people do.

This per capita method can be used to show that niggers commit more rape than white people do. In cases where the stat is actually higher, it is even more so. Such as armed robbery, other violent crimes and murder. They account for as much as 10 times the white rate and if you lumped in all humans it is still that high with niggers alone.

Of course this way of thinking is racist. Not to mention the stats themselves are racist because all those dindu dint du nuffin.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep!! SIMPLE concept but nigger's simian brains STILL can't comprehend it!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This is the same method they use to show white people use up more welfare. Fact is it fluctuates white and nigger by about 1%. That is telling in its own way since white people are about 3.5 - 4 times the population of niggers depending on how the census is calculated. So in effect, niggers really take up 4 times more welfare than white people do.

This per capita method can be used to show that niggers commit more rape than white people do. In cases where the stat is actually higher, it is even more so. Such as armed robbery, other violent crimes and murder. They account for as much as 10 times the white rate and if you lumped in all humans it is still that high with niggers alone.

Of course this way of thinking is racist. Not to mention the stats themselves are racist because all those dindu dint du nuffin.
    Now there's no excuse for not knowing the numbers: ever since HNIC Obama, there are more niggers on welfare than anyone else, including whites. Just think, 13% of the population gets 40% of the welfare benefits, and that's not counting Medicaid or Section 8.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Yep!! SIMPLE concept but nigger's simian brains STILL can't comprehend it!!
    Niggers are stupid arrogant and ignorant.Not a good combination.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Now there's no excuse for not knowing the numbers: ever since HNIC Obama, there are more niggers on welfare than anyone else, including whites. Just think, 13% of the population gets 40% of the welfare benefits, and that's not counting Medicaid or Section 8.
    It is hilarious how they understand per capita when it comes to shooting deaths by police but have no idea what it means when it comes to welfare. The stupidity is astounding,

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are stupid arrogant and ignorant.Not a good combination.
    Nope!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It is hilarious how they understand per capita when it comes to shooting deaths by police but have no idea what it means when it comes to welfare. The stupidity is astounding,
    They find reasons to chimp out over anything, and they're encouraged to chimp out over anything by the human race hustlers that turned niggers into domestic WMDs.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That is exactly my point. Niggers are only 25% of the total population numbers of white people yet use nearly the same amount of benefits as 4 times as many people do. Liberals and niggers will make all kinds of excuses why such as "discrimination" etc. Not that any of us need that explained. We are all familiar with every lie they tell. When you break it down by percentage of population, those numbers tell the real story. The same goes for violent crimes where you can break down the odds of being attacked. The odds of being attacked by a nigger are many times higher than a nigger being attacked by a human.

If we fairly showed how many niggers were shot by cops vs how many niggers attacked humans there would be no time to report anything else in the news. But the left would have you believe cops are out there cruising around looking for niggers to attack.

Niggers and liberals love to use these number games without showing the whole picture. Like a playground bully running to the principal with a black eye while a dozen other kids are in the nurse room bruised up. Yet they want to punish the kid who gave the bully the black eye while fighting back. On top of it, they suspend the kid who fought back and buy the bully an ice cream cone.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    [N]iggers really take up 4 times more welfare than white people do.
    It's much worse than that. The last time the U.S. gubmint told the truth about niggers and welfare, as near as I can tell, was 2015.

At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
    ... and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
    Niggers, 13% of the population, use almost 42% of the welfare. Caucasians of European descent, 62% of the population, 13%.

The math goes like this: 42/13 x 62/13 = 15.4

Niggers are more than FIFTEEN TIMES MORE LIKELY to be on welfare than are Whites.

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/pres...5/cb15-97.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    It's much worse than that. The last time the U.S. gubmint told the truth about niggers and welfare, as near as I can tell, was 2015.

Niggers, 13% of the population, use almost 42% of the welfare. Caucasians of European descent, 62% of the population, 13%.

The math goes like this: 42/13 x 62/13 = 15.4

Niggers are more than FIFTEEN TIMES MORE LIKELY to be on welfare than are Whites.

https://www.census.gov/newsroom/pres...5/cb15-97.html

I was looking at census.gov but it is hard to get a picture now because it seems they have combined Hispanic into white. But even with that, niggers still take up more

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was looking at census.gov but it is hard to get a picture now because it seems they have combined Hispanic into white. But even with that, niggers still take up more
    Yep! The 2015 stats are the latest ones I've found where "non-Hispanic" Whites are a stand-alone group. There are more recent studies from the Kaiser Foundation that back up the 2015 Census figures, but with no where near the sample size, of course.

Bottom line -- the largest portion of welfare, goes to 13% of the population, niggers.