Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger babysitter uses wrestling moves to murder 1 year old human baby

What kind of parent would leave their child in the care of a fucking nigger to begin with????

The mindless fucking gorilla actually inquired about being compensated for damages to his futon after he smashed the kid's head on it!!!!

Anyone think we'll see any niggers marching over this...?

Texas babysitter used ‘wrestling-style moves’ on 1-year-old boy, killing him, police say

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-bab...him-police-say

A 24-year-old Texas "man" (nigger ape) was booked into jail on capital murder charges this week after telling authorities he used "wrestling-style moves" on a 1-year-old boy left in his care who later died in a hospital.

The boy’s numerous injuries last week included a skull fracture, KFOX 14 of El Paso reported. But suspect Marvin Rex Lake insisted to authorities that he hadn’t caused all of the child’s injuries.

"I did not hurt his head," Lake reportedly told investigators. "I only caused the internal injuries."
    Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 04-24-2021 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Truncated quoted text to comply with fair use; do not quote entire articles

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by witch doctor View Post
    that's happens because the parents are nigger loving libtards and think niggers are human and just like us.

I really hope that nigger gets the or a ride on ole' sparky real quick.
    as do i!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Ok, so this is where good human folk need to band together and make a public protest to show society what the disgusting nigger species really is and ask why they are being protected from scrutiny and given passes for every evil thing they do. I'm sure this nigger will get a bit of what it deserves, but that's not the point. The point is to start shinning a public light on the evil darkness that the nigger species is.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok, so this is where good human folk need to band together and make a public protest to show society what the disgusting nigger species really is and ask why they are being protected from scrutiny and given passes for every evil thing they do. I'm sure this nigger will get a bit of what it deserves, but that's not the point. The point is to start shinning a public light on the evil darkness that the nigger species is.
    We can protest, but we'd be portrayed as racists, with our faces on t he news in this age of cancel culture. Those of us working at remotely liberal companies had better update our resumes first.

Every news organization, even Fox, would accuse us of lumping together "all Black people," even though they're the purveyors of collective white guilt.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    We can protest, but we'd be portrayed as racists, with our faces on t he news in this age of cancel culture. Those of us working at remotely liberal companies had better update our resumes first.

Every news organization, even Fox, would accuse us of lumping together "all Black people," even though they're the purveyors of collective white guilt.
    I agree. But maybe the message could somehow get out on the sly. For example, many people, in many towns, printing 8 1/2 x 11 flyers, dressing in non-descript clothing and wearing masks, going out at night, parking safely away, and tacking, taping or stapling the flyers where people will see them. It would definitely make the news within a couple days and bring proper negative attention to niggershines and cancel culture. Especially if the flyers are different but essentially have the same message. That shows it's not just one person, but many, with the same opinion. And was done covertly due to cancel culture. The "lumping of white guilt" could become part of the message at some point. Still risky, but I think the message needs to start getting out somehow.

Maybe it won't matter. In the end, when things get bad enough, maybe there will be a large upwelling of opposition at ballot boxes and cash registers. I'm trying to keep the faith in humanity, but the more I see, the harder it is.

All I know is that I won't date or associate with a liberal left-winger or any chick who shows any support for or association with niggers. To me, they're just as bad as niggers and I have too much self respect to allow myself to be subjected to that.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. But maybe the message could somehow get out on the sly. For example, many people, in many towns, printing 8 1/2 x 11 flyers, dressing in non-descript clothing and wearing masks, going out at night, parking safely away, and tacking, taping or stapling the flyers where people will see them. It would definitely make the news within a couple days and bring proper negative attention to niggershines and cancel culture. Especially if the flyers are different but essentially have the same message. That shows it's not just one person, but many, with the same opinion. And was done covertly due to cancel culture. The "lumping of white guilt" could become part of the message at some point. Still risky, but I think the message needs to start getting out somehow.

Maybe it won't matter. In the end, when things get bad enough, maybe there will be a large upwelling of opposition at ballot boxes and cash registers. I'm trying to keep the faith in humanity, but the more I see, the harder it is.

All I know is that I won't date or associate with a liberal left-winger or any chick who shows any support for or association with niggers. To me, they're just as bad as niggers and I have too much self respect to allow myself to be subjected to that.
    The left would have the FBI and NSA collecting every bit of video on every camera for miles and cell phone location that was in the area. It would be seen as a "hate crime" and "white supremacy" to tell the truth or circulate it in any manner.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The left would have the FBI and NSA collecting every bit of video on every camera for miles and cell phone location that was in the area. It would be seen as a "hate crime" and "white supremacy" to tell the truth or circulate it in any manner.
    What he said ^^^^^^......lol

That was exactly my first thought, the nigger-loving administration would throw everything it has into who was responsible for this " hate speech" , akin to what they're doing to Everyone that was in the crowd at the Capitol back in January. They're hunting down everyone they can, even if they were standing around Outside, yet for all the niggers that burned (police stations in included) and looted cities all over the country, they get a free pass.