Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Police Training Revisions

When approaching an armed nigger, ask the beast if it plans to use the weapon in any non-constructive way. If it answers "No," leave the ape be.

When subduing a groid, we recommend first using the "Love Hold" - a gentle embrace to show the criminger that you empathize with its historic plight.

In a situation in which a knuckle dragger has been cited for a crime, ask the alleged victim how he or she voted in the previous election. If the answer is Republican, assume that the individual is inherently racist and disregard any accusations against the wrongfully accused person of color.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the nigger fires a paw gun at you, you must wait until at least 3 bullets hit you before you can ask it to stop. If it says no, you must call you local Al Sharpton nigger and ask him what to do next.

If a nigger is resisting arrest, you must let it go, or you are racist.

If a nigger is caught on your body camera chimping out and attacking you, the evidence must be destroyed so the narrative can survive.

If a nigger says "uh caint breeve", you must provide it with oxygen and a 3 piece IMMEDIATLY and then say you are sorry for arresting it regardless of the warrant for 19 felonies.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

3. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

"... you must provide it with oxygen and a 3 piece IMMEDIATLY...."

3 piece extra crispy!

Good enough for the One Liner Award Winner of the Day Award!

5. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say defund the police and the blue states and keep the police in the red states. See how that works out.

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I say defund the police and the blue states and keep the police in the red states. See how that works out.
    Theyd all just flock to the red states and bitch about police again. Theres no winning.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Theyd all just flock to the red states and bitch about police again. Theres no winning.
    There’s always a way to win. Just have to have enough people that want it bad!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    There’s always a way to win. Just have to have enough people that want it bad!
    Well, maybe someone will create a virus that gets rid of the low IQ. Thats the only way I can see victory.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, maybe someone will create a virus that gets rid of the low IQ. Thats the only way I can see victory.
    The Corona has a tendency to do that!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Corona has a tendency to do that!
    True, I did see some articles about how dat virus be rayciss.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Police Training Revisions

I love how niggers claim these viruses were created by white men to get rid of them. It isn’t TNB and poor health choices that make niggers sick. No. It is racism...

If white men could create a virus to get rid of niggers, they would have been long gone. Crack and disease are nigger problems because a nigger has no self control. You could put a piece of fried chicken on a table across from a floor of lava, broken glass, and spikes. The nigger charge across bare paw and then will blame the white man for the condition of its paws while it devours the chicken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When approaching an armed nigger, ask the beast if it plans to use the weapon in any non-constructive way. If it answers "No," leave the ape be.

When subduing a groid, we recommend first using the "Love Hold" - a gentle embrace to show the criminger that you empathize with its historic plight.

In a situation in which a knuckle dragger has been cited for a crime, ask the alleged victim how he or she voted in the previous election. If the answer is Republican, assume that the individual is inherently racist and disregard any accusations against the wrongfully accused person of color.
    In LIBTARD blue cities that is about right!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love how niggers claim these viruses were created by white men to get rid of them. It isn’t TNB and poor health choices that make niggers sick. No. It is racism...

If white men could create a virus to get rid of niggers, they would have been long gone. Crack and disease are nigger problems because a nigger has no self control. You could put a piece of fried chicken on a table across from a floor of lava, broken glass, and spikes. The nigger charge across bare paw and then will blame the white man for the condition of its paws while it devours the chicken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    100% CORRECT!! We should have a "frahd chiggun" obstacle course in the Olympics!! Maybe make in REAL challenging in that the nigger would need to swim across a salt water pool filled with Great Whites (sharks that is!!) if the nigger doesn't become rock fished or a shark snack it gets it's bucket of KFC extra crispy!!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    True, I did see some articles about how dat virus be rayciss.
    I wouldn’t call it rayciss.I’d call it righteous!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You could put a piece of fried chicken on a table across from a floor of lava, broken glass, and spikes. The nigger charge across bare paw and then will blame the white man for the condition of its paws while it devours the chicken.
    We need a Photoshop based on this! Maybe one of a nigger Indiana Jones about to grab the golden chicken idol.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23130_large.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	14992
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.