Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

This is F up, Human self defense at ATM, Niggers were trying to rob him with guns. He won. Now cucks/liberals want to put him in prison!

A Miami man killed an armed teen in self-defense. Why he’s still facing a criminal case
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/miami-man...185056266.html

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha ha good job! At least one gud boi dead, two on full scholarship to NU.

My opinion on the charge of aggravated battery: sorry to tell you guys, it appears to me as legally justified. Why? There already was the life or death gun battle, that Luis won. He should have gone straight to the hospital, or police. Disengage. The legal theory is there was already the 10 minute disengagement period to "cool off" and avoid further violence. By returning to the scene, shooting the gud boi again with its own pawgun, that signifies an intent to further "batter" or damage the ape carcass. While understandable, he was still in a frenzied state, prosecutors will argue he needlessly inflicted damage to a corpse. There is such a charge to intentional damaging of a corpse.

In savage and uncivilized places (can't really call the nations) like Ooga Boooga land and Papua New Guinea, victors in battle desecrate their enemies, butcher them, eat them, even. As humans, we are supposed to be better than that. And since niggers are now seen as magic and better than us, they're a protected species.

If this happened in the desert and there were no witness to him going back, probably no big deal.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree with you there, Iggy. Ordinarily a dayed nigger would be something to applaud but this was uncalled for and foolish. He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory on this one. We are supposed to be the humans here. I would not want to be in the trenches with the likes of him when the SHTF. Whether he just lost it or it was an act of anger and vengeance makes no difference to me. I simply could not trust someone like this who can't keep his wits under stress. I'd hate to be in a foxhole with him while he lost his shit and wasted ammo on a corpse.

This was disgraceful behavior. It's not something I would expect or accept out of a sane human.

I'm deeply saddened to say it, but this was behavior I would expect from a nigger.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I have to agree with you there, Iggy. Ordinarily a dayed nigger would be something to applaud but this was uncalled for and foolish. He snatched defeat from the jaws of victory on this one. We are supposed to be the humans here. I would not want to be in the trenches with the likes of him when the SHTF. Whether he just lost it or it was an act of anger and vengeance makes no difference to me. I simply could not trust someone like this who can't keep his wits under stress. I'd hate to be in a foxhole with him while he lost his shit and wasted ammo on a corpse.

This was disgraceful behavior. It's not something I would expect or accept out of a sane human.

I'm deeply saddened to say it, but this was behavior I would expect from a nigger.
    Yep!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He should have just taken a hot piss on "Nimiake's" nigger hairdo, while he waited for police.
    You should be entitled to your adversary's weapon, after the investigation is complete.
    I've still got a souvenir, from 40 years ago. We didn't involve the cops on that deal.

9. Likes Jim Crow, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read the article.He already batwinged the thieving nigger with two shots when it was trying to rob him with it’s own firearm.But niggers can’t shoot for shit, so it lost.That part was determined to be self-defense. Which is why there is no murder charge. The assault charge is because he came back to try and finish the job that was already complete. Sometimes just have you to let daid niggers be daid,even though you’re pissed off!LOL!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I was on the jury, I won't ever commit. NIggers and liberals do this all the time for nigger criminals.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm indifferent on his actions because I know victims of nigger crime that was cruel and senseless. If it was my daughter that was beat half to death for refusing a nigger's advances and then raped anyway to deal with that fact while she's healing in the hospital I as a parent would become one vengeful SOB absent of control or logical reason. I'm willing to bet the back story that's missing has something along those lines. I get postal watching niggers getting away with murder because it is politically incorrect to punish them as is pool ole george with the F4 Nostrils.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with Iggy and Tweak on this one. He won the fight. The fight was over. He created a new fight.
    I would submit the old saying of "Shoot until there is no longer a threat." I.e.- if the threat is still moving, keep shooting until the threat stops moving or the gun goes click. This applies to all threats.

16. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    I'm with Iggy and Tweak on this one. He won the fight. The fight was over. He created a new fight.
    I would submit the old saying of "Shoot until there is no longer a threat." I.e.- if the threat is still moving, keep shooting until the threat stops moving or the gun goes click. This applies to all threats.
    Exactly! The job was done and he was in the clear.What was the point in peppering up a dead carcass? Now he will suffer consequences for his unnecessary actions.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Ha ha ha good job! At least one gud boi dead, two on full scholarship to NU.

My opinion on the charge of aggravated battery: sorry to tell you guys, it appears to me as legally justified. Why? There already was the life or death gun battle, that Luis won. He should have gone straight to the hospital, or police. Disengage. The legal theory is there was already the 10 minute disengagement period to "cool off" and avoid further violence. By returning to the scene, shooting the gud boi again with its own pawgun, that signifies an intent to further "batter" or damage the ape carcass. While understandable, he was still in a frenzied state, prosecutors will argue he needlessly inflicted damage to a corpse. There is such a charge to intentional damaging of a corpse.

In savage and uncivilized places (can't really call the nations) like Ooga Boooga land and Papua New Guinea, victors in battle desecrate their enemies, butcher them, eat them, even. As humans, we are supposed to be better than that. And since niggers are now seen as magic and better than us, they're a protected species.

If this happened in the desert and there were no witness to him going back, probably no big deal.
    i think most of us may have felt an urge to go back and fill it with more lead as well. How do three armed niggers take a man by surprise and still lose a gunfight? Damn niggers are stupid. Bye Namikei or whatever your ridiculous nigger name was.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a just world, he wouldn't be facing charges. But people must remember this isn't a just world, and across the country there are DAs looking for an excuse to charge someone who defended himself against a nigger. I'm surprised the DA isn't charging him with illegal possession of a firearm.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's a classic scene, where the store owner can't resist getting some extra shots in, on an already good negro.

24. Likes Sandy liked this post