Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger sues HomeDepot for not hiring the pot head.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I need some more tools. I think I'll go to Home Depot tomorrow.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should be able to not hire her based on her ape status but that's already been decided at the SCOTUS level so there's nothing that can be done about that.

As a libertarian, I believe it's the company's right to hire and fire for any damn reason they want. It's a private business and I sure as hell wouldn't want anyone telling me how to run my business and who I can keep out of my business - customer and staff alike.

Every company needs to be able to say that they cannot hire someone like this if safety is an issue - laws be damned. Very arguably, Home Despot falls under this category. Forklifts operating, high overhead storage, heavy lifting, all of these should preclude her hiring.

Try to pull this shit with an oilfield job. Try it with an EMT or FD job. Try it with the Navy. We burned the USS Forrestal damn near to the waterline because some AO didn't remember that his Simpson 260 multimeter had to be turned on to read stray voltage on a missile rail. A lot of good sailors died because that AO wanted to smoke a little weed while on liberty. He wasn't high when it happened. He wasn't clear headed, either. These jobs will not take you if you smoke weed - no matter what your ailment. The Navy will kick your ass out with no chance or hope at a lawsuit and no future afterwards either.

As a libertarian, I also believe it's your right to smoke weed even without a prescription. As long as what you do doesn't infringe on other's rights, whose business is it what brand of firecracker you want to blow your hand off with. Just don't ask me to pay for the hospital bill.

As a libertarian, I also respect the business that tells you to go be a pot smoking nigger somewhere else.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calling bullshit. You know this nigger planned this. A million dollars lost wages? That sow looks like it is 50. Minimum wage until it was 100 still wouldn't earn it a million dollars.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Calling bullshit. You know this nigger planned this. A million dollars lost wages? That sow looks like it is 50. Minimum wage until it was 100 still wouldn't earn it a million dollars.
    WHAT??? A MILLION???

They need to hire her. Then they need to document every single fuck up she makes and there will be fuck ups - especially since she'll be high as shit.

Then they can fire her sorry ass and she won't even be able to draw unemployment.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.