Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Another nigger "star" we never heard of is complaining it was almost searched for drugs at the airport

Comedian Eric Andre said in a series of tweets on Wednesday that he was racially profiled by police officers at Atlanta Hartsfield–Jackson International Airport.
    "I was just racially profiled by two plain clothes Atlanta PD police in @Delta terminal T3 at the Atlanta airport," he tweeted, tagging Atlanta PD. "They stopped me on the way down the bridge to the plane for a 'random' search and asked they could search me for drugs. I told them no. Be careful."
    Andre said he was able to get on the plane, but demanded answers from various law enforcement agencies and Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms.

"They let me go. I'm on the plane in the air. I'm fine now but I want this reported," he tweeted. "Please any Atlanta lawyer reach out to me. @KeishaBottoms #racialprofiling #jimcrowgeorgia terminal T3 Atlanta airport."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...033556450.html

Most humans, being civilized, would say "No, not if you don't have a warrant, I have rights and I don't have time for this, sorry." Then they'd leave it at that. But no, this nigger has to complain so it gets its ugly sub-simian face in the news.

If cops didn't want to search a nigger that looks like this, they aren't doing their jobs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	be4be8ee9ab2b73a47f2c0580bf423ed.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	14982
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...033556450.html

Most humans, being civilized, would say "No, not if you don't have a warrant, I have rights and I don't have time for this, sorry." Then they'd leave it at that. But no, this nigger has to complain so it gets its ugly sub-simian face in the news.

If cops didn't want to search a nigger that looks like this, they aren't doing their jobs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	be4be8ee9ab2b73a47f2c0580bf423ed.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	14982
    Wasn't that the STUPID nigger on "2 broke girls?!"

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It probably wasn't even the PoPo.

Nigga was probably flashing his cash n shit earlier and a couple of dudes tried to indiscreetly roll him on the jetway!