Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey whitey !! Going to George Floyd Square?? Make sure you abide by the rules !

White folk visiting George Floyd Square ( clearly only the insane and the jokers among them ) have their own special set of rules to abide by.

Have a laugh and have a read !

I think we should reciprocate with ' NO NIGGERS " signs everywhere else.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gfsquare.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	303.7 KB 
ID:	14980

Monkeyapolis is fucked beyond help !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think urination and defecation in public is disgusting and stooping to the level of niggers, but I'll make an exception for this area, where I wish a bunch of us male Chimpers can unzip and show our "respect" against a wall.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes CoonsЯus, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I may even consider flinging some poop in a true mark of nigger respect.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does any body have need of a trebuchet? I'm looking to rent mine out for fun and profit. I can deliver it.

Unrelated, but my brother in law owns a pig farm. He's looking to get rid of some excess manure. Anybody need some? He lives in Minnesota.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revere a criminal. Sure. Saint Fentanyl, as vile a sub-simian if I ever saw one. How dare such idiots say "you are here as invited guests"?

Obviously they dindu know grammar. Don't know what "off" and "of" mean.

Disgusting that this is allowed as free speech and to delineate what we're supposed to think. Keep pushing niggers. We just may vote to deport you all to Africa. Or China, where you'll see the real racists.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes N/A, Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Supposedly, in this "Whitey-no-go-zone", there are roughly 29 known sniper locations, where armed jigs are sitting in, all day, every day. Drones are being used to see them. Could get interesting.

12. Likes Chimp Detester, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, fine. Let's worship St. George. So when are there going to be monuments and riots honouring and protesting the deaths of a doctor, his wife and their two grandchildren murdered in their own home by a nigger because... niggers?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Okay, fine. Let's worship St. George. So when are there going to be monuments and riots honouring and protesting the deaths of a doctor, his wife and their two grandchildren murdered in their own home by a nigger because... niggers?
    What if a nigger cop anti-breeved a white drug addict, a known felon that once threatened to shoot a pregnant white woman in her stomach?

The nigger cop would be all over the news, told to say "Juss dooin muh jub," and still hailed as a hero for cleaning up the street.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be worth the night in jail to boost a full honey dipper, drive it to the middle of Fentanyl Floyd Square and uncork it!

Reality check: Life sentence because that would be a hate crime!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas