Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Florida nigger couple try to hold wedding at mansion that doesn't belong to them.

Apparently, the buck posed as a potential buyer of the $6 million dollar mansion that belongs to the heir of the IHOP restaurant fortune.

Apparently, he was just casing the joint and was somehow able to gain access afterward.

Then he and his sheboon fiance sent out wedding invitations to a bunch of his nigger friends and fambly, directing them to said home even though they had no permission to be there.

The local news report gave the story a cutesy intro like "Florida Couple Crashes Their Own Wedding".

Imagine if it had been a white couple.

The story would have been.... "Couple tries to illegally scam/cheat homeowner out of use of property"

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florid...ission-to-use/

Niggers never cease to amaze.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So "no permission to use" is the new euphemism for nigger theft? The homeowner is lucky the cops there bother to show up. It would have been breaking and entering, property damage, and in certain jurisdictions, what's called illegal conversion.

What's next, rape will be called "sex without full consent"? Murder will be "taking of life without permission"?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My opinion is, even if niggers are nigger rich like LeBoon or Oprah, they should never allowed to live in mansions and live lavishly. It's all ill-gotten anyway. Not through real hard work, but through free passes and coddling.

I really liked it when the Swiss handbag saleslady told Oprah, "perhaps madam would like something less expensive". Hey, not all people know or care about any nigger. So what if you're a billionaire, Orca? You still foul, and just one step away from your sisters in Compton.

BTW, those 2 lovebirds are exceedingly ugly. A beautiful mansion tainted by such abhorrent stink.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Blackout liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    This being in Florida, I am shocked the home owner just didn't shoot them for home invasion and criminal trespassing.

FLA does have Castle Laws and Stand your ground laws.
    They might have been thinking of that guy in Florida who defended himself properly against a charging nigger buck, and got sentenced to 20 years. Not even for murder, but manslaughter.

There are very few places left in the country where a person can defend himself.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Florida nigger couple try to hold wedding at mansion that doesn't belong to them.

Niggers have a lot of shit that doesn't belong to them!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew this was niggers the moment I read it. No other species would have the arrogance to pull something like this.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Good thing it was stopped before all the other freeloading niggers showed up and trashed the place. I can't imagine owning a $5 million dollar estate and coming home to find it trashed and possibly burned to the ground by a bunch of YT hating feral niggers. Graffiti painted on walls, clogged toilets, patchouli oil slick and turds in the pool, empty KFC buckets, Colt 45 malt liquor bottles and cans, Newport cigarette butts, hypodermic needles, watermelon rinds, empty Hi-Point cases, bent bloody knives, broken windows and doors..... the list goes on. The clean-up, repair and sanitation could have cost nearly what the property was worth.

The nigger was told "no" earlier when it asked if it could use the property for a wedding, but as we all know, "no" is rayciss to a nigger and they won't respect it as the answer. The owner is likely 'nigger aware' and knew that the nigger wouldn't be able to pay for any cleaning or repair, his insurance company wouldn't cover a commercial use of his property and he'd be left holding the bag.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good thing it was stopped before all the other freeloading niggers showed up and trashed the place. I can't imagine owning a $5 million dollar estate and coming home to find it trashed and possibly burned to the ground by a bunch of YT hating feral niggers. Graffiti painted on walls, clogged toilets, patchouli oil slick and turds in the pool, empty KFC buckets, Colt 45 malt liquor bottles and cans, Newport cigarette butts, hypodermic needles, watermelon rinds, empty Hi-Point cases, bent bloody knives, broken windows and doors..... the list goes on. The clean-up, repair and sanitation could have cost nearly what the property was worth.

The nigger was told "no" earlier when it asked if it could use the property for a wedding, but as we all know, "no" is rayciss to a nigger and they won't respect it as the answer. The owner is likely 'nigger aware' and knew that the nigger wouldn't be able to pay for any cleaning or repair, his insurance company wouldn't cover a commercial use of his property and he'd be left holding the bag.
    Not to mention how much would be stolen from the property.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    This is some funny stuff! Stupid nigger thought the 5+ million dollar mansion would be abandoned because it was up for sale, likening it to an empty house for sale to be used as a crack/mudik den in it's local hood. I'd bet it was planning to stay the night and muhdik it's new prize sow in every place it could think of and totally enjoy contaminating the whole place. It was probably thinking of staying with the thought, "Possession is 9/10ths of the law" and "I live here now so you can't kick me out." I'd also bet the sow is angry with him and is second guessing her selection of a buck.

:

Niggers can sure be a source of humor at times!