Okay, I will come right out with it. I am 100% in favor of total, absolute, no exceptions, permanent SEGREGATION.

Besides in the field of athletic endeavor, spinning cotton, and a few other things, what good has the common, everyday, boot lipped, knuckle dragging, kool-aid slurping nigger done for society or the world? Short answer? NOTHING!

They bring all manners of crime. Every city the nigger has infested they have destroyed. Our education standards have gone in the shitter. Why? Because niggers are so fucking brain damaged that the entire bar has to be lowered for them. That has led to the blight of Apefirmitive Action. It did not level the playing field, but rather AA destroyed it. The expression 'a rising tide raises all ships' also has an inversion. Does not 'a falling tide grounds all ships' apply as well" Actions and equal reactions, folks...

I am not going to go into a detail-by-detail diatribe on how niggers have lowered the standards and then severely and adversely wounded society. There is no need as it is obvious...

Segregation seems to be the only viable solution. I will not say 'separate but equal' because it is a false equivalency. The nigger race is in no way equal to the Caucasian race. The niggers want what they want and it is a long list. Okay, I say that we should give them what they want. In fact, I say give them the entire continent of Apefrika! Read that again. Give the niggers the entire fucking continent of Apefrika. The only assistance they should be offered is one-way transportation. No other technical or economic assistance will be offered. They can mold it and shape it into the world that they want, separated by vast oceans and separated from humans. The nigger has always ooked and eeked about how 'we be kings' and how they supposedly were the true beginnings of society. Bullshit! Prove it, niggers! Here is an entire continent for you to show the world just how wrong we have been about you. My bet is that you will never take me up on the offer because you have become fat, lazy, and contented with the world the YT has provided for you. It is easier to complain and 'fight the power' rather than do the hard work on your own. You lack the intelligence, drive, and morals to build a viable society.

The White Caucasian Race should not be subjected to all of your pestilence and crime. You niggers hate us as much as we hate you. Fair enough. This why at the end of the day, outside of a few 'winner-take-all' scenarios, total, permanent, and absolute segregation is the only viable answer. We cannot get along with each other. We cannot peacefully coexist. We do not even want to tolerate each other. Therefore, segregation seems to be the best solution.

So, there it is. Pack your bags and your smelly, stupid, and lazy selves and hop on the first boat or plane, or fucking walk to Nigeria, Ethiopia, Egypt, Democratic Republic of the Congo, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Sudan, Algeria, Uganda, Morocco, Mozambique, Ghana, Angola, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Cameroon, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Malawi, Zambia, Somalia, Senegal, Chad, Zimbabwe, South Sudan, Rwanda, Tunisia, Guinea, Benin, Burundi, Togo, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Libya, Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Liberia, Mauritania, Namibia, Botswana, Gambia, Equatorial Guinea, Lesotho, Gabon, Guinea-Bissau, Mauritius, Swaziland, Djibouti, Comoros, Cape Verde, São Tomé and Príncipe, Seychelles, or hell. You niggers have PLENTY of choices. Pick one or all and get the fuck out of places occupied by humans.