Close

Likes Likes:  55
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Only Intelligent Solution

Okay, I will come right out with it. I am 100% in favor of total, absolute, no exceptions, permanent SEGREGATION.

Besides in the field of athletic endeavor, spinning cotton, and a few other things, what good has the common, everyday, boot lipped, knuckle dragging, kool-aid slurping nigger done for society or the world? Short answer? NOTHING!

They bring all manners of crime. Every city the nigger has infested they have destroyed. Our education standards have gone in the shitter. Why? Because niggers are so fucking brain damaged that the entire bar has to be lowered for them. That has led to the blight of Apefirmitive Action. It did not level the playing field, but rather AA destroyed it. The expression 'a rising tide raises all ships' also has an inversion. Does not 'a falling tide grounds all ships' apply as well" Actions and equal reactions, folks...

I am not going to go into a detail-by-detail diatribe on how niggers have lowered the standards and then severely and adversely wounded society. There is no need as it is obvious...

Segregation seems to be the only viable solution. I will not say 'separate but equal' because it is a false equivalency. The nigger race is in no way equal to the Caucasian race. The niggers want what they want and it is a long list. Okay, I say that we should give them what they want. In fact, I say give them the entire continent of Apefrika! Read that again. Give the niggers the entire fucking continent of Apefrika. The only assistance they should be offered is one-way transportation. No other technical or economic assistance will be offered. They can mold it and shape it into the world that they want, separated by vast oceans and separated from humans. The nigger has always ooked and eeked about how 'we be kings' and how they supposedly were the true beginnings of society. Bullshit! Prove it, niggers! Here is an entire continent for you to show the world just how wrong we have been about you. My bet is that you will never take me up on the offer because you have become fat, lazy, and contented with the world the YT has provided for you. It is easier to complain and 'fight the power' rather than do the hard work on your own. You lack the intelligence, drive, and morals to build a viable society.

The White Caucasian Race should not be subjected to all of your pestilence and crime. You niggers hate us as much as we hate you. Fair enough. This why at the end of the day, outside of a few 'winner-take-all' scenarios, total, permanent, and absolute segregation is the only viable answer. We cannot get along with each other. We cannot peacefully coexist. We do not even want to tolerate each other. Therefore, segregation seems to be the best solution.

So, there it is. Pack your bags and your smelly, stupid, and lazy selves and hop on the first boat or plane, or fucking walk to Nigeria, Ethiopia, Egypt, Democratic Republic of the Congo, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Sudan, Algeria, Uganda, Morocco, Mozambique, Ghana, Angola, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Cameroon, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Malawi, Zambia, Somalia, Senegal, Chad, Zimbabwe, South Sudan, Rwanda, Tunisia, Guinea, Benin, Burundi, Togo, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Libya, Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Liberia, Mauritania, Namibia, Botswana, Gambia, Equatorial Guinea, Lesotho, Gabon, Guinea-Bissau, Mauritius, Swaziland, Djibouti, Comoros, Cape Verde, São Tomé and Príncipe, Seychelles, or hell. You niggers have PLENTY of choices. Pick one or all and get the fuck out of places occupied by humans.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed! I can't see any use for a stupid, filthy nigger or any incentive to even live near any. FUCK niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Latinos for a long time should realize segregation can only help them, and Asians too. The first nigger that moves in, it's all over.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The state shithole Africa is in now already shows exactly what would happen. Even niggers wish Rhodesia still existed.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Segregation is our only hope. They hate YT, they want segregation, let them have it!

You'll never get the shines to leave a country that Gibbs dem everything!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like that Opus avatar.

Why not a negroid homeland and a non-negroid homeland as well? Speaking as a guy who has a super-cute Asian ladypartner and who's best friend is a Hispanic dude, I can honestly say that negroids and sandmonkeys are the unequal and unneedful fractions of the equation that is polite society. Subtracting them would be highly advantageous. And they would be happier in their own homelands.

But, us humans, why must we always bear the yoke of supporting the dead weight of the so-called POC? Well, start asking yourself some questions and maybe you'll get some answers.

Hopefully some day a Human Settlement will arise,
    Why do you think the 'Walking Dead' and all those 'zombie' movies and TV shows are ratings powerhouses? Because people instinctively know that HUMANS need space away from you-know-what. It's true. We all know who the 'zombies' are. And we need to defend our hearth and home, kin and friends from the 'zombies.'

These are my views and thank you for reading.

Prepare yourself to survive the zombie onslaught my brothers and sisters.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hadn't considered the zombie equivalency. Now that you have pointed it out it completely changes my stance on all the zombie crap that is out there. Thank you for your reply!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it is a fair trade. We trade all niggers in America for all the humans, sans ass lifter of course. Compensate the humans who held property in the muddaland. Even at the cost of trillions we would come out ahead in a generation.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

10. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers need to be deported from the Western Hemisphere back to Wakanda. All honks behind enemy lines in Darky Territory should be brought to America, unless they are traitor nigger sympathisers or faggots.

12. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of us latinos hate the niggers too much like you guys, so I too am all for segregation. Then again, almost every race has it's sheeple who buys into their "oppresed" sob story but luckily not all buy into that shit. Come on, we all know what typical nigger behavior is like, those that choose to continue to protect them even though they know how vicious a nigger can be deserve what they rightfully get.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enough talk.Let’s do it already! I’d love to live in a nigger free state!

15. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Some of us latinos hate the niggers too much like you guys, so I too am all for segregation. Then again, almost every race has it's sheeple who buys into their "oppresed" sob story but luckily not all buy into that shit. Come on, we all know what typical nigger behavior is like, those that choose to continue to protect them even though they know how vicious a nigger can be deserve what they rightfully get.
    And that is what makes me smile. Latinos are are INTELLIGENT! Unlike niggers. I have been of mind, although I am pro immigration the legal way, that the lions share of the illegal immigrants will be voting Republican within a year once they figure out Democunts are SCUM.....

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, GDRHammer liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    Okay, I will come right out with it. I am 100% in favor of total, absolute, no exceptions, permanent SEGREGATION.

Besides in the field of athletic endeavor, spinning cotton, and a few other things, what good has the common, everyday, boot lipped, knuckle dragging, kool-aid slurping nigger done for society or the world? Short answer? NOTHING!

They bring all manners of crime. Every city the nigger has infested they have destroyed. Our education standards have gone in the shitter. Why? Because niggers are so fucking brain damaged that the entire bar has to be lowered for them. That has led to the blight of Apefirmitive Action. It did not level the playing field, but rather AA destroyed it. The expression 'a rising tide raises all ships' also has an inversion. Does not 'a falling tide grounds all ships' apply as well" Actions and equal reactions, folks...

I am not going to go into a detail-by-detail diatribe on how niggers have lowered the standards and then severely and adversely wounded society. There is no need as it is obvious...

Segregation seems to be the only viable solution. I will not say 'separate but equal' because it is a false equivalency. The nigger race is in no way equal to the Caucasian race. The niggers want what they want and it is a long list. Okay, I say that we should give them what they want. In fact, I say give them the entire continent of Apefrika! Read that again. Give the niggers the entire fucking continent of Apefrika. The only assistance they should be offered is one-way transportation. No other technical or economic assistance will be offered. They can mold it and shape it into the world that they want, separated by vast oceans and separated from humans. The nigger has always ooked and eeked about how 'we be kings' and how they supposedly were the true beginnings of society. Bullshit! Prove it, niggers! Here is an entire continent for you to show the world just how wrong we have been about you. My bet is that you will never take me up on the offer because you have become fat, lazy, and contented with the world the YT has provided for you. It is easier to complain and 'fight the power' rather than do the hard work on your own. You lack the intelligence, drive, and morals to build a viable society.

The White Caucasian Race should not be subjected to all of your pestilence and crime. You niggers hate us as much as we hate you. Fair enough. This why at the end of the day, outside of a few 'winner-take-all' scenarios, total, permanent, and absolute segregation is the only viable answer. We cannot get along with each other. We cannot peacefully coexist. We do not even want to tolerate each other. Therefore, segregation seems to be the best solution.

So, there it is. Pack your bags and your smelly, stupid, and lazy selves and hop on the first boat or plane, or fucking walk to Nigeria, Ethiopia, Egypt, Democratic Republic of the Congo, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Sudan, Algeria, Uganda, Morocco, Mozambique, Ghana, Angola, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Cameroon, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Malawi, Zambia, Somalia, Senegal, Chad, Zimbabwe, South Sudan, Rwanda, Tunisia, Guinea, Benin, Burundi, Togo, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Libya, Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Liberia, Mauritania, Namibia, Botswana, Gambia, Equatorial Guinea, Lesotho, Gabon, Guinea-Bissau, Mauritius, Swaziland, Djibouti, Comoros, Cape Verde, São Tomé and Príncipe, Seychelles, or hell. You niggers have PLENTY of choices. Pick one or all and get the fuck out of places occupied by humans.
    And let's remind them they will be standing above the richest source of wealth anywhere on the planet! So there's no excuse.
    If niggers are so wonderful, productive and clever, what are they waiting for? They can show us all how things should be done.

I wonder why they hesitate?
    Because everything around them that provides their needs has been invented by the White race - and they just can't stand it!
    Integration will only ever work if two races are equal.

19. Likes GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Emancipation"1
    --Lincoln

------------------
    1. He also wanted to deport them to other lands.

21. Likes GDRHammer liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lincoln did not believe that niggers and humans were the same. Be believed that niggers have to right to reap the rewards of their own labor.

Here's something from a leftist website.
    https://www.history.com/news/5-thing...d-emancipation

23. Likes GDRHammer liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    And that is what makes me smile. Latinos are are INTELLIGENT! Unlike niggers. I have been of mind, although I am pro immigration the legal way, that the lions share of the illegal immigrants will be voting Republican within a year once they figure out Democunts are SCUM.....
    I've always believed in legal immigration, waiting your turn, and accepting real refugees - refugees from real wars. I disdain cheating opportunists who skip the line and then DEMAND that they be let in. Most poor countries in the world have gangs and crime; aren't there even human trafficking/slavery in India? So shouldn't those "oppressed," be here as well? What I just can't stand is the never ending stream of illegals coming in. My useless state keeps on letting them in and housing them for free, when we have tons of homeless veterans and American citizens lose their jobs and houses and rentals because of covid, and we're spending money to take care of an illegal? An illegal is a thief. They occupy a space and take resources and opportunities that do not belong to them, no matter how you look at it. Niggers are thieves, and I don't tolerate them as well.

Biden caves in to demands of immigration groups. WTF, the President listens as to what illegals have to say? Let's not sugar coat it: immigrants as a euphemism for illegal aliens is wrong. Today he allowed the reunification of illegal families separated under Trump. We all paid for that. What I can't stomach are illegals who have no right to occupy space here, and yet even have rights to dictate how the law should be changed and twisted and concessions made to let more in? Imagine an uninvited stranger barge into your house, then demand that you give them free food, health care, education, and for their newly born? Sounds like nigger behavior to me.

Niggers are unassimilable. That's why they destroy what they don't understand. Unassimilable factions are not American, and therefore not of any benefit.

We've got a great unanswered nigger problem. I want to keep it simple and not deal with other factors that complicate life. And for sure, with cities getting crowded with the new illegal arrivals, that will stress niggers, and that will translate into overall more violence. All kinds of illegal activity and crime - that's for niggers, and not for decent humans.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

25. Likes Sandy , GDRHammer, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Biden caves in to demands of immigration groups. WTF, the President listens as to what illegals have to say?
    Why not? Politicians are supposed to listen to their voters.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Why not? Politicians are supposed to listen to their voters.
    Yes, I get it. Potential voters who care not how this nation was forged, and how much effort was expended to make it great. Democrats want jailbirds to vote, illegals to vote, mindless idiots to vote. Thank God there's the electoral vote part.

What makes my blood boil is Biden just got sworn in, and those that really should not have a say on how laws are passed do get a voice, a demanding voice at that. Not only for illegals; it's the entire culture of pandering and entitlement and everyone's equal. It's like spoiled brats demanding, now. The vulgarity of these brazen illegals to say, "keep your promise now, you said papers, not breadcrumbs". These bastards never got to do it to Trump. They were in fear of Trump.

It's not that Trump is the greatest, in my mind, but he was putting Americans first over drug dealers, rapists, smugglers, criminals.

3 would be illegals rockfished in San Diego a few days ago. At first I thought, poor sports fishermen. Then I heard it was invaders, oh well. Same feeling I got with Africans rockfishing in the Middeteranean sea. What's to stop these coons to come to the Southern border via Soros, then claim asylum and refugee status? Last month they caught 4 Iranian terrorists trying to cross!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

29. Likes GDRHammer, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If we really wanted to get niggers off of the American landscape all we'd need to do is abolish the welfare system, while promoting the institution of welfare somewhere on the African continent, like the Congo. Niggers would kill each other to get a ticket for the next boat going that way. Niggers follow the gibs like a K9 dog goes after a nigger.

In Michigan some few years back, they placed restrictions on how long you could get the gibs. They capped it at four years of benefits. Niggers couldn't get to a U-haul dealership fast enough. They started heading down I-75 south into Ohio, and headed east and west when they got to the I-70 interchange. Wherever they ran out of gas, they made a beeline to that area's social services office and got back on the gravy train. That's why you see all those ghost town pictures of Detroit suburbs in ruins, niggers who no longer qualified for the gibs abandoned those places faster than you could whistle up a bucket of KFC. Ohio hates Michigan for it, but at the time, it was a genius move on Michigan's part. Probably the only time in that state's history they've done anything right.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

31. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post