Close

Likes Likes:  34
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Send the mother to prison with him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rn-pillow.html

I'm still trying to figure this one out, but it looks like the "mothers" might have been a lesbian couple??? This could explain the terminal libtardism which is required of white people to do something as stupid as have an ape care for a human baby.

I can't make many facts out of the case because the media is intentionally leaving parts of the story out. Most refuse to even show the baby or the nigger so it's no surprise if they refuse to show anything else.

A Texas babysitter has been charged with capital murder after telling police he used 'several wrestling-style moves and a football hold' on a one-year-old boy who later died. Marvin Rex Lake, 24, was arrested following the death of Ahren Joshua DeHart who suffered multiple injuries, including a fractured skull, brain damage and hemorrhaging of the lung.
    Lake, of El Paso, is initially said to have told police he had no idea how the boy was hurt, KFOX14 reports.
    But he later admitted carrying out the wrestling moves and putting him in a football hold after getting upset that at DeHart had ripped a pillow, cops say. Lake is said to have admitted anger issues, saying he did not know his own strength.
    Police say he later insisted: 'I did not hurt his head. I only caused the internal injuries.'

And just to add insult to felonious injury to a child:

Lake is said to have spoken with police the day before the boy's death seeking damages for a futon DeHart is said to have been injured on.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I was a little kid, I'd be scared shitless of that ooglie booglie boogie man!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    If I was a little kid, I'd be scared shitless of that ooglie booglie boogie man!
    I think most adults are SCARED of that fugly proto hominid!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    leaving your child in the care of a nigger......Sorry, but this time, I find it hard to give any fucks. The parents had clearly been hoodwinked into the whole nigger trust momentum which has grown frighteningly over the last few decades. All due to the brain conditioning and re-programming of the foolish and gullible by the deep state with their fear campaigns.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rev. Dick liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Id leave my kid covered in cold cuts with that pit bull before id leave it with a nigger.

11. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even if a nigger doesn't do anything, parents hiring a nigger babysitter are guilty of child endangerment at minimum.

I'm about to have a stroke because my blood pressure just got so high. I need to open a window and roar out this anger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The last thing those fur traders wanted was a straight son in the family,
    so they arranged for the boy to be muh-dikked by a negro.
    He transitioned alright, into a corpse. Oops !

15. Likes CoonsЯus, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Feral nigger animal 'babysitter' kills adorable human child with 'wrestling moves'

Police: Texas babysitter used 'wrestling-style moves' on 1-year-old boy, killing him

A 24-year-old Texas man was booked into jail on capital murder charges this week after telling authorities he used "wrestling-style moves" on a 1-year-old boy left in his care who later died in a hospital.

The boy’s numerous injuries last week included a skull fracture, KFOX 14 of El Paso reported. But suspect Marvin Rex Lake insisted to authorities that he hadn’t caused all of the child’s injuries.

"I did not hurt his head," Lake reportedly told investigators. "I only caused the internal injuries."
    The caretaker said his hand slipped and little Ahren struck the frame of the futon, according to the affidavit. Later, Lake said he got upset at Ahren for ripping a pillow, so he held the boy tightly, not realizing his own strength, FOX 14 reported.

The suspect also inquired about possibly receiving financial compensation for damage to his futon frame, according to KFOX 14.

Lake remained in El Paso County Detention Facility without bond, the station reported.
    https://www.fox6now.com/news/police-...oy-killing-him
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all, any human stupid enough to leave his child in the care of a savage low intelligence ape is asking for problems.

18. Likes Jivin' Jigaboo, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    How does a 1 year old "rip a pillow?" What the fuck is rip a pillow? Did this 1 year old have the strength to actually rip up a pillow? Or did the 1 year old rip a fart and shit his diaper in the pillow causing the murderous chimpout?

20. Likes Jivin' Jigaboo, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any normal enlightened NIGGER hating Human Being would never let a Feral NIGGER SAVAGE!!! babysit their Human child! This is proof that people are being brainwashed and controlled by the education indoctrination system and the mainstream media illuminati with constant propaganda, that NIGGERS are our equal, but "Black" and they are "Just Like Us". The real truth is, the NIGGER got angry at the human child and "Chimped Out". A NIGGER Chimping Out has no bounds!
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who in the fuck would leave their child with that thing?

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A 1 year old does not have strength to rip up anything other than jello.

Why would someone leave a baby to a nigger rapist?
    They should check to see if the baby was sodomised.

I'm sure he was very worried. He was worried about going to prison.

26. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to stop reading this stuff. Okay, these "parents" look like mentally-challenged teenagers, but still, it's no excuse!! Niggers brutalize their own sprogs to death every day. WHY would anyone leave a baby with a feral nigger buck?

The suspect also inquired about possibly receiving financial compensation for damage to his futon frame, according to KFOX 14.
    Am I losing my mind?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eyebleach.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	14987
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Id leave my kid covered in cold cuts with that pit bull before id leave it with a nigger.

Any kid would have been 100% safe with my pit bull, unlike with niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

30. Likes anti_nig liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Any kid would have been 100% safe with my pit bull, unlike with niggers.
    I have two pit bulls and two kids myself. They can be good dogs.

32. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I have two pit bulls and two kids myself. They can be good dogs.

They didn't call them "Nanny dogs" for nothing! The worst thing mine ever did to anyone was bruise their shins with her furiously wagging tail.

Never mind dogs. I'd rather leave my kid with an actual wild gorilla. Way safer than with a wild nigger. I"m so distressed over this little baby I have to stay off this threat least I say something uncomplimentary about groids who batter human babies to death.

This makes two little helpless sweet babies viciously killed by niggers in the last few days alone. Where is the outrage? I guess no one really gives a shit but if the tables were turned, entire cities would be burned down and every clown shoe "stold".

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    They didn't call them "Nanny dogs" for nothing! The worst thing mine ever did to anyone was bruise their shins with her furiously wagging tail.

Never mind dogs. I'd rather leave my kid with an actual wild gorilla. Way safer than with a wild nigger. I"m so distressed over this little baby I have to stay off this threat least I say something uncomplimentary about groids who batter human babies to death.

This makes two little helpless sweet babies viciously killed by niggers in the last few days alone. Where is the outrage? I guess no one really gives a shit but if the tables were turned, entire cities would be burned down and every clown shoe "stold".
    The two I have now are my 3rd and 4th pitts I have owned. One is 14, the poor old lady. Shes still kickin though and would take a bite out of a nigger if it steps foot in the house. My neighbornigger called my dogs racist through the fence one day when I was out there. They always bark at the groid and give it hell.

niggers love murdering human children and the elderly. Easy targets are best. They’re too cowardly for fair fights. Hopefully this one will be constantly getting its asshole stitched up in NU for the next 25 to life.

35. Likes Groid_Rage, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck, I can see libtards leaving their kid with some gay emo nigger simp, but not with a feral ape like that. They are totally low IQ tards just like the nigger sitter.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

37. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast