Close

Likes Likes:  37
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    h8whitelibtards
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I'm just going to have to apologize to our lady members and warn them up front (except for Diva - she don't give a shit )
    hahaha when it comes to this site, I lose my 'ladylikeness'. Half the stuff I post here wouldn't come out of my mouth in real life. After all, it is niggers we're talking about and I don't talk about niggers in real life except the one time I yelled at some neighbors out the window "shut the fuck up niggers" because they were being loud. I lived in an apartment so they didn't know where it came from.

I believe I have already coined a few of those:

Congo clamfighter (also vertical clamfighter)
    Coontang Jane
    Cotton pickin' slitlickers (also Choco'nilla slit lickers)
    Cream of wannabe Buck-wheat
    Poon Crickets
    Vanillabeanflicker
    Wooly Clammoth

2. Likes IseDaDiva, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by h8whitelibtards View Post
    hahaha when it comes to this site, I lose my 'ladylikeness'. Half the stuff I post here wouldn't come out of my mouth in real life. After all, it is niggers we're talking about and I don't talk about niggers in real life except the one time I yelled at some neighbors out the window "shut the fuck up niggers" because they were being loud. I lived in an apartment so they didn't know where it came from.
    Same! I don't say the vile and vulgar things I say here IRL. Sometimes I shock myself. But really - how else can you discuss the activities of niggers except in the most base terms?

There are no polite euphemisms to describe them or their disgusting, depraved, oversexed, muh dik culcha and violent, bestial behavior.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes tweakstick, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I've always found the NY Post to be consistent with it's reporting of nigger crime. Of course, the usual cues have been eliminated, but enough remains if you want to come to the obvious conclusion that niggers were at fault - which accounts for 90% of their violent crime reporting anyway. Let's face it, if there were no niggers in New York, they'd barely have a paper.
    There were a couple of threads posted here on Chimpout, back when this happened in April.
    The Post doesn't suck nigger dick as much as the Daily News, or the NY Times, but they still are woketurd
    scum. They always write crime stories without mentioning anything about the perps, which is why there's
    3 names on the byline - one to write write it, and the other two to make sure there's no reference to the
    niggers that did it. They love building excuses into headlines - "Homeless man", "Mother of three", "Teen
    mom" - followed by whatever horrible shit they did. But the worst thing of all are their "Racist rant" stories.
    Usually written by libtard faggot Joshua Rhett Miller, who always leaves out what the niggers did to provoke
    someone, and loves to see them get fired, arrested or canceled in some way or another. Fuck the NY Post !

6. Likes tweakstick, Sandy liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12