Close

Likes Likes:  56
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Queens Psycho Black Bitch Batwings Tar Babies

Here's the NY Post, again doing back flips, to build an excuse into a headline about a murdering nigger sociopath. "Queens Mom" ? STFU ! How about Depraved Sheboon Murders Infants ? Try Jungle Bat Mammy Kills Turdlers instead.
    https://nypost.com/2021/04/24/queens...-infant-twins/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Here's the NY Post, again doing back flips, to build an excuse into a headline about a murdering nigger sociopath. "Queens Mom" ? STFU ! How about Depraved Sheboon Murders Infants ? Try Jungle Bat Mammy Kills Turdlers instead.

GIBS da' beyotch sum frahd chiggun!!

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always makes me feel good when the beasts off their own.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    first Pine Sol was added to their milk and then they were scalded with hot water
    Dakota stopped moving under the water, authorities said, prompting the mom to wrap her her small body in a pink blanket, then place it inside black plastic bag she shoved under the kitchen sink, according to the charges.
    At first I thought, wow, just wow. Niggers have done worse, though.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    At first I thought, wow, just wow. Niggers have done worse, though.
    They'll work the "She krazy" angle, claim the social workers "shoulda known", then the long lost babydaddies sue the city and win, then they up the social services budget, because they're "overworked". We had a fat blimp-zilla, Leatrice Brewer, do the exact same shit, and that's what happened.

7. Likes Groid_Rage, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... [F]irst Pine Sol was added to their milk and then they were scalded with hot water, all allegedly at the hands of a young Queens sow mammy now charged with their winging.

And when one nigfant somehow still survived, the mammy stabbed it in the neck to finish it off, prosecutors allege.
    Jesus! There really is no limit to the depths of nigger evil and savagery.

Thankfully, no Humans were involved!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Jesus! There really is no limit to the depths of nigger evil and savagery.

Thankfully, no Humans were involved!
    There really isn't. Every time I feel relieved thinking I've heard the worst a nigger can do I hear something even worse. Pure, unadulterated evil they are.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Special of the Day:

Pine Sol Flavored Ghetto Lobster
    2 for 1 while supplies last

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Negress needs a medal for preventing at least 50 future crimes, and saving humans millions of $ for incarcerations.

You never know when the next nigger Floyd will come, so this could have saved us billions by preventing future riots and civil unrest.

And make no mistake: the niggers will never ever be grateful for anything!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    There really isn't. Every time I feel relieved thinking I've heard the worst a nigger can do I hear something even worse. Pure, unadulterated evil they are.
    Can something so stupid and primitive really be evil?

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Always makes me feel good when the beasts off their own.
    Natural NIGGER parenting at it's best!
    Maybe this will go viral, if it hasn't already.
    Whenever i hear about a crime being committed, I'll always say to myself "It's Gotta' Be a NIGGER" (especially with violent crimes) and of course 99% of the time I am right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Can something so stupid and primitive really be evil?

Some definitions certainly apply to them and their activities:

: something that brings sorrow, distress, or calamity

: causing discomfort or repulsion : offensive

: morally reprehensible : sinful, wicked

a: archaic : inferior

b : causing discomfort or repulsion : offensive
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Danezja Kilpatrick? Danezja Kilnigger is more like it. Perhaps it finally came to understand crime statistics and decided to do us all a favor.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dallis somehow survived the bathtub scalding, but was found lying face down inside a bassinet, with a knife sticking out of the back of his neck, according to the court record.
    Durable little turds, I'll give 'em that. Took a lickin' and kept on tickin' (for a little while anyway). It's shit like this that illustrates just how savage and depraved niggers can be. If they can do this to their own butt-nuggets, it should be no surprise when they do worse to YT.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    You never know when the next nigger Floyd will come, so this could have saved us billions by preventing future riots and civil unrest.
    We talk about nigger lives as worthless, but Floyd, Rodney Kang and other niggers are proof that they're of negative worth.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They'll work the "She krazy" angle, claim the social workers "shoulda known", then the long lost babydaddies sue the city and win, then they up the social services budget, because they're "overworked". We had a fat blimp-zilla, Leatrice Brewer, do the exact same shit, and that's what happened.
    Hah "We had a fat blimp-zilla, Leatrice Brewer"
    So true, those animals have no sense of shame or responsibility and blame even their wickedness on whites.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

23. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hah "We had a fat blimp-zilla, Leatrice Brewer"
    So true, those animals have no sense of shame or responsibility and blame even their wickedness on whites.
    Here is 400 pounds of ugly fat, on-the-hoof. This blob of shit threatened the lives of her turdlers, when she was denied additional gibs muh dats. She drowned three of 'em in the "baff" tub, then jumped out a 2nd story window (cracking the driveway, no doubt). The story ran as stated, then, the news cucks changed it to a "mental illness" tragedy, our libturd cunt DA (Kathleen Rice) blamed the DSS, the nigger babydiddies get awarded $350,000, Buffarilla Monsoon is not guilty by reason of insanity, and the DSS livestock supervision budget gets increased. Then Ms. Piggy gets knocked up in the nuthouse, shits out another retarded burden, and attempts to get her paws on the babydaddy's $350K. The judge turns fatty pig fatty down, and assigns the money to the upkeep of the tar papoose. Lardi P should have fried at Sing Sing for three 1st degree murders. Instead, she's probably waddling around free, being slopped by guess who ? You and me.

25. Likes Jim Crow, N/A liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then Ms. Piggy gets knocked up in the nuthouse, shits out another retarded burden, and attempts to get her paws on the babydaddy's $350K.
    This is just another example of why all pregnancies behind bars, humans or niggers, should be automatically terminated.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is 400 pounds of ugly fat, on-the-hoof. This blob of shit threatened the lives of her turdlers, when she was denied additional gibs muh dats. She drowned three of 'em in the "baff" tub, then jumped out a 2nd story window (cracking the driveway, no doubt). The story ran as stated, then, the news cucks changed it to a "mental illness" tragedy, our libturd cunt DA (Kathleen Rice) blamed the DSS, the nigger babydiddies get awarded $350,000, Buffarilla Monsoon is not guilty by reason of insanity, and the DSS livestock supervision budget gets increased. Then Ms. Piggy gets knocked up in the nuthouse, shits out another retarded burden, and attempts to get her paws on the babydaddy's $350K. The judge turns fatty pig fatty down, and assigns the money to the upkeep of the tar papoose. Lardi P should have fried at Sing Sing for three 1st degree murders. Instead, she's probably waddling around free, being slopped by guess who ? You and me.

Nothing these sowzillas do wrong is ever their fault. As if the ape who got it pregnant ever GAF about the chillun too.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

29. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing these sowzillas do wrong is ever their fault. As if the ape who got it pregnant ever GAF about the chillun too.
    There were no less than 3 baby daddies, two of whom sued NY State. She had 5 butt nuggets total, before she got shipped to the Nut Hut. They won't disclose if turdler #6 was fathered by an employee (with bad eyesight), or one of the other window lickers.

31. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast