Close

Likes Likes:  11
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    When niggers rule over other niggers, it's never good and usually worst than before. I guess South Africa I'd a good example. The niggers are in charge now, and the place is a total shithole to the 5th power, before it was run by Humans and things were much better, even for the niggers. These days violent crime is through the roof, rape and sexual assault is rampant.

These nigger sheboon are a classic example. It was funny to hear nigger pendants downplayed the " knife fight ", I heard one nigger say, "leave these kids alone. It ain't no big thang to have a knife fight , kids have them all the time...lol I never had a knife fight growing up. It just goes to show the extremely Vast differences in the nigger animal culture and the human culture.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    When niggers rule over other niggers, it's never good and usually worst than before. I guess South Africa I'd a good example.
    We have plenty of examples here in the USA without even using Africa. Just look at any place governed by nigger democrats. There is little preventing it from turning into an African jungle.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Different angle of the shooting, from a surveillance camera across the street. You can hear her screaming I'm gonna stab the fuck out of you bitch as she is attacking the other girl.

https://rumble.com/vfylq9-new-angle....i75mNkPpzhWS2g

I can't find that version on Youtube for some reason (wonder why).

Oh and BLM says Teen knife fights have been happening for eons, no reason for the police to get involved!

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021...m01Y7PpU_jd1nY
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There have been many professions that have morphed into a labor of love. Love may not be the best term for law enforcement but when I was growing up it was a profession that many admired and thought of as a potential career as a kid along with a fireman and soldier. Today you can see the power of the news media that takes a profession that was honored and respected and turned into one that the youth derides and spreads fear among the masses as an evil occupation created to be out to get you. One of the questions I can remember being asked during voir dire for jury duty is, " would you take the word of an officer over a citizen?" It is better written today as, "would you take the word of an officer over the word of a nigger?"

The news media taints the mere mention of law enforcement as a question of integrity while the nigger bleeding out was a good boy that never did anything wrong and was persecuted by the racist law enforcement. I grew up in the time where you really had to fuck up to get thrown in jail and if you did you probably deserved it. Today it is a badge of courage worn by a certain segment of society and sadly I don't see that changing anytime soon. Think of professions that have been ruined by niggers?

Law enforcement is one but who would want to be a teacher in a public school which equates to a full time thankless baby sitting profession? The short time I taught technology in the corporate world there was a great feeling of satisfaction seeing the light bulb light in the student grasping the concepts and equally dis-heartening watching a group of niggers group up to noisily cackle and see who can out strut and shake their feathers like a grackle trying to get laid. No nigger can talk at a normal volume except when you call them out and question them on the subject you are trying to teach. Then they take offense because you are trying to , "Diss," them. At least I could send them back to their supervisor with a note that their behavior interfered with their learning and was a detriment to the rest of the class. That started WW3 with the nigger lovers in human resources and ultimately got me reassigned.

There needs to be a movement that calls a spade a spade. There isn't a night that goes by that I try to watch the news and end up wanting to see the reporter catch a kick squarely between the legs. There is no journalism but nothing but and hour long session in social engineering society. You can't read a newspaper that is not biased screaming racisms'.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    What makes me sick, is that they are going to make a big deal out of a murderous 16 yr old she boon,but only because it was goodified by a white cop.If they care so much about young nigger lives, why aren’t they doing something about the dozens of teenapers that get killed in the hood by their own kind every week?

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What makes me sick, is that they are going to make a big deal out of a murderous 16 yr old she boon,but only because it was goodified by a white cop.If they care so much about young nigger lives, why aren’t they doing something about the dozens of teenapers that get killed in the hood by their own kind every week?
    They know they can always shit out replacements, and the teen apes are already more trouble and expense than welfare is paying for. Ma'khia's awful mammy was probably losing fights over the last chiggun wang, so she stuck that blubber-potamus in foster care.

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    They know they can always shit out replacements, and the teen apes are already more trouble and expense than welfare is paying for. Ma'khia's awful mammy was probably losing fights over the last chiggun wang, so she stuck that blubber-potamus in foster care.
    Mon khia’s mom is probably an abusive crack hoe,so Child services took the blimp chimp away from it.Mamma nigg probably didn’t care about the lil fat stabby niglet sow. But now that the opportunity for a possible ghetto lottery win presented itself,she’ll pretend “Eyes luved muh bay be!”

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Mon khia’s mom is probably an abusive crack hoe,so Child services took the blimp chimp away from it.Mamma nigg probably didn’t care about the lil fat stabby niglet sow. But now that the opportunity for a possible ghetto lottery win presented itself,she’ll pretend “Eyes luved muh bay be!”

That is SO TRUE!

She didn't give a shit enough to raise her, booted her out of the house, but now that the nigger wheel of fortune is grinding to a stop in front of her house, "she my baby girl who was coming home to mammy"!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    That is SO TRUE!

She didn't give a shit enough to raise her, booted her out of the house, but now that the nigger wheel of fortune is grinding to a stop in front of her house, "she my baby girl who was coming home to mammy"!
    Other than some bleeding heart liberal fux though gibbs me fund,I doubt the nigger gets shit.That was a legitimate kill!But it will try to go for that lottery.