Close

Likes Likes:  26
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Nigger can't even cross the street...

I'm sitting at a red light while some nigger has the green light to cross the street. When does it start moving? You got it - when the light changes!!I Drivers in the oncoming lanes and the lane next to me stopped to let the monkey cross the street. I did not. I moved forward through the intersection, blocking the Nigger's way. Maybe it was petty of me, but I am just so sick of these animals thinking they can do whatever they want. It was a small stand, and it felt good.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have to be careful, though. The nigger might start kicking your car, pull a knife and slash a tire, or even produce a Hi-Point and start shooting.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was hoping to get mowed down in the crosswalk, taking the fall like a stuntman, then collect perpetual nigger payday disability followed by the nigger lotto payout from the lawsuit.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would and have done the same. I also do the same for any Asshole in traffic that runs a light because they didn’t want to wait. I have a dash camera so I am not worried. I don’t care if they have to reverse back into their turn lane.

I also often get the nigger slow knuckle drag to and from the bus stop when I am trying to make a right turn onto the main road. They always shuffle on in as the don’t walk pops up then wobble their heads listening to nigger noise. I love when I happen to be in my truck. It has a nice air horn that sends the niggers running .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    I'm sitting at a red light while some nigger has the green light to cross the street. When does it start moving? You got it - when the light changes!!I Drivers in the oncoming lanes and the lane next to me stopped to let the monkey cross the street. I did not. I moved forward through the intersection, blocking the Nigger's way. Maybe it was petty of me, but I am just so sick of these animals thinking they can do whatever they want. It was a small stand, and it felt good.
    Nice work!!

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had that encounter.
    It was the opposite though.
    I was making a turn and I saw a nigger bum trying to cross and so I stop to let it cross. In Nigger Jersey, if you see a pedestrian, you have to stop and let them cross or you'll get a ticket inserted up into your colon.
    The nigger flew into a rage because I was letting it cross. It charged at me and it put it's hind-hoofs on my car and dented it.
    In Nigger Jersey, you don't get out of your car because you could be attacked by a barrel of wild niggers.
    When I was able to stop to inspect the damages, I saw a nigger hind-hoof print on the paint and the body was dented.
    Later I found out how expensive it was to repair.
    Here's the thing, it was a nigger bum, what would you do about it? It will not be able to pay for the damages. There was nothing I could do. It was a wild beast, so trying to reason with it is impossible. It has no conscience.

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post

I love when I happen to be in my truck. It has a nice air horn that sends the niggers running .

For a couple years I was driving a truck with a L-10 Cummins with a curb side grass burner exhaust.

When I was in the city, I'd roll up to the stop light in the curb lane, stopping so the exhaust was aimed dead center into the bus stop shelter filled with smokes waiting for the "buh".

It took some practice but if you dumped the clutch in 3 or 4, the engine would practically stall, instrument panel lights lighting up to indicate a stall but the engine would still roll on momentum then re-light.

When it did... a noxious cloud of black smoke would ferociously blast out into the bus shelter with such density and volume, the jigs would have to evacuate!

Quickly slipping it back down to 2 would assure a quick getaway.

It wasn't as dense and pungent as those old Maxidynes, but holy shit it definitely came in second!

The shines would be waving their paws, flipping me off... great fun.

The replacement issues came with stacks, I kept my grass burner as long as I could for the entertainment value!

N.A.A.C.P.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    For a couple years I was driving a truck with a L-10 Cummins with a curb side grass burner exhaust.
    When I was in the city, I'd roll up to the stop light in the curb lane, stopping so the exhaust was aimed dead center into the bus stop shelter filled with smokes waiting for the "buh".It took some practice but if you dumped the clutch in 3 or 4, the engine would practically stall, instrument panel lights lighting up to indicate a stall but the engine would still roll on momentum then re-light.
    Here's a fine compilation of Rollin' Coal clips.

14. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Here's a fine compilation of Rollin' Coal clips.

LOL!

I think "rolling coal" is a newer fad created by young kids overfueling their diesel pickup trucks.

Same end result we had 30 years ago but we called it smoking niggers out LOL! We weren't very original!

N.A.A.C.P.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

When I was in the city, I'd roll up to the stop light in the curb lane, stopping so the exhaust was aimed dead center into the bus stop shelter filled with smokes waiting for the "buh".

It took some practice but if you dumped the clutch in 3 or 4, the engine would practically stall, instrument panel lights lighting up to indicate a stall but the engine would still roll on momentum then re-light.

When it did... a noxious cloud of black smoke would ferociously blast out into the bus shelter with such density and volume, the jigs would have to evacuate!

Quickly slipping it back down to 2 would assure a quick getaway.

It wasn't as dense and pungent as those old Maxidynes, but holy shit it definitely came in second!

The shines would be waving their paws, flipping me off... great fun.

The replacement issues came with stacks, I kept my grass burner as long as I could for the entertainment value!
    This reminds me of the time my brother was feeling naughty and couldn't help himself...

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...ll=1#post67623

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by midder peenud hayed View Post
    this reminds me of the time my brother was feeling naughty and couldn't help himself...

love it!!

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    This reminds me of the time my brother was feeling naughty and couldn't help himself...

Too bad water doesn't melt niggers! We'd all be blasting thru puddles!

N.A.A.C.P.

22. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad water doesn't melt niggers! We'd all be blasting thru puddles!
    Water might not "melt" niggers, but they sure as hell don't like it anywhere near them!

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL!

I think "rolling coal" is a newer fad created by young kids overfueling their diesel pickup trucks.

Same end result we had 30 years ago but we called it smoking niggers out LOL! We weren't very original!
    I find rolling coal for no reason obnoxious. I try not to do it but I am not against it when it comes to niggers.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    Nice work! Fuckin' niggers......