Close

Likes Likes:  79
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry My thoughts on the Derek Chauvin 'fair trial'?

My dear friends: I am absolutely furious today, after hearing the verdict the 'impartial jury' came back with. I have too many unanswered questions. And as niggers are always ooking: I wantz anzahz!

1. How can you be guilty of THREE separate charges which all point to only one goodified nigger? Wouldn't you need three nigger carcasses instead of just one? And doesn't this koon-stitute jeopardy?

2. If cops are the bad people in this story, can you see the popo now going out in mass riots to burn down nigger-owned businesses, hoopties and houses in protest to Derek Chauvin's conviction?

3. Why didn't that stupid judge sequester the jury from day one?

4. What about the mega-hideous sheboon mega-turd sowrilla fraud Maxipad Waters? It openly told the crowds to cause violence if the jury's verdict didn't come out the way the niggers wanted it to be. Maxipad deserves to be wrangled and caged for the rest of its worthless life.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxipad-2020-maxine-waters-padilla-the-bleeding-stop-woldnewsbureau-com-31802799.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	14967

I do believe the manure pile (niggers) have become emboldened with this very stupid verdict. This will result in a huge rise in nigger crime. It has also caused a large quantity of good cops to think twice about confronting the crimminiggers, use their handcuffs, weapons and tasers, wrangling the mega-turds, etc. This will also increase all kinds of crime. But I also believe many more humans will be getting their own weapons and training to use them.

I would love to hear your comments (unless you are a nigger or rump-lifter!)

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All i know is that guy went to work one day and now is gonna spend a good amount of the rest of his life in prison for that. Just for going to work. Just because he had a run in with a nigger. Yeah, that was part of his job dealing with niggers and thugs but it just goes to show how a slight interaction with a nigger can lead to a major conflict which can destroy your life.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    This wasn't going to end well for humans no matter what. This guilty verdict will make niggers even more arrogant than they've already become in the past year. A not-guilty verdict would have resulted in a mega Chimpout like the one we had to endure last year.
    Derek Chauvin never had a chance, and this verdict is going to make life extremely difficult for decent, law-abiding humans. The question now is how long do we put up with what we all know is coming...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimp Detester View Post
    My dear friends: I am absolutely furious today, after hearing the verdict the 'impartial jury' came back with. I have too many unanswered questions. And as niggers are always ooking: I wantz anzahz!

1. How can you be guilty of THREE separate charges which all point to only one goodified nigger? Wouldn't you need three nigger carcasses instead of just one? And doesn't this koon-stitute jeopardy?

2. If cops are the bad people in this story, can you see the popo now going out in mass riots to burn down nigger-owned businesses, hoopties and houses in protest to Derek Chauvin's conviction?

3. Why didn't that stupid judge sequester the jury from day one?

4. What about the mega-hideous sheboon mega-turd sowrilla fraud Maxipad Waters? It openly told the crowds to cause violence if the jury's verdict didn't come out the way the niggers wanted it to be. Maxipad deserves to be wrangled and caged for the rest of its worthless life.
    In order,
    1. I wondered the same. I thought they had to PICK ONE! I thought that was the instructions given by the judge? This wreaks of throwing shit against a bard door to see if anything sticks. It all sticks once you knock the door off the hinges and it's laying flat!

2. No. They live by a code. Niggers live by the grace of a gutless society, too beat down to do anything about it.

3. Only he can answer that one. I'm just trying to understand why he wasn't given a jury of his peers. Could they not find ONE WHITE COP? Seems like they didn't have any problems finding niggers to over represent 13% of the population.

4. Maxwhine Waddymelon, in a just world, would be impeached for her actions and charged with inciting a riot should anything happen tonight. Doubly so if the verdict was not guilty.

This nation is cucked and fucked. I'm ashamed for us all right now and we have shown the world just how spineless we are. If we are unwilling to fight for our own existence against a homegrown enemy, then what will we do when the next Pearl Harbor or 9/11 happens? This is not a time or a world to show weakness in.

I'd rather have Putin in office right now than Biteme and Hair-pie. At least he knows how to handle his shit and put down problems on his homefront. Even if he is a morally questionable man at best, no one can accuse him of turning his country over to anyone or imagine him doing it at all for the likes of niggers or members of a fifth column.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another strike for the Marxist traitors against the human race. The nigger is their main weapon against us.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to admit it after the 2020 election, and I feel even stronger about it now -- this country has moved much farther to the left than most of us thought.

Niggers and lifters have now become the preferred groups, with third world illegal Mestizos bringing up the rear.

I don't know how this can be fixed at this point, which scares the shit out of me, because that only leaves extraordinary measures as an option.

I never thought I would feel that way, but I do tonight...

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know damn well this is a cancer that will rapidly spread.

Cops (if they wish to remain on the job and not in prison) will no doubt be compelled to look the other way when observing or responding to reported monkeyshines.

The spooks know this and will certainly push the limit to the very end.

"Whatchu gonna do bout dis honkay"!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Chimp Detester, Tar Remover, Blackout liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a cop who has testified many times before Grand Juries and trials I know a shit ton about the law and how it works. I know the Fourth Amendment by heart. I'm completely baffled at how he could be convicted of all of those 3 charges at once. I'll bet he wins his appeal.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    As a cop who has testified many times before Grand Juries and trials I know a shit ton about the law and how it works. I know the Fourth Amendment by heart. I'm completely baffled at how he could be convicted of all of those 3 charges at once. I'll bet he wins his appeal.

I would like to see the poor guy bond out while he waits out this shit show.

The fambly got their 27mln. gibbs... maybe the heat will die down as time drags on.

N.A.A.C.P.

11. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

The fambly got their 27mln. gibbs... maybe the heat will die down as time drags on.
    And this is definitely a nigger shit-show....

13. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's my opinion as well. Appease the niggers with a 'guilty' verdict which gets thrown out on appeal. Niggers have short attention spans anyways, just keep dragging that appeals process on and on and on until the niggers forget about it.

It's absolutely friggin' ludicrous that Chauvin even had to stand trial in the first place. That nigger batwinged itself on enough fentanyl to probably kill a small elephant.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

15. Likes Tar Remover, Blackout, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    That's my opinion as well. Appease the niggers with a 'guilty' verdict which gets thrown out on appeal. Niggers have short attention spans anyways, just keep dragging that appeals process on and on and on until the niggers forget about it.

It's absolutely friggin' ludicrous that Chauvin even had to stand trial in the first place. That nigger batwinged itself on enough fentanyl to probably kill a small elephant.

N.A.A.C.P.

17. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Agreed! That worthless ape self-deleted on Fent, so where the fuck does "murder" even fit into the picture anyway? It fuckin' don't. I'm sick of watching our justice system turned into a goddamn joke to appease a worthless ape species that has never contributed jack shit to society. Other than Jenkem to it's own...... Fuck niggers to fuckin' hell.

19. Likes Blackout liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone honestly say they expected a fair trial? Lets also be honest. He should have cuffed that nigger sooner and tossed him back into the car and this wouldn't have happened. He would have OD instead and the nigger lotto would have been much smaller.

I hate to blame the cop here because St. Floyd did die from an OD. But cops these days need to be ever mindful of the danger around them. Not just the spooks themselves, but the spooks with cell phones recording only the wrangling and not the TNB. They need to be aware that their every move will be scrutinized by the left. Eventually cops are going to refuse to deal with niggers and shit is going to get real bad.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

21. Likes CoonsЯus, Blackout, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Best thing they can do is have a nigger only policy, where nigger cops are the only ones that can process niggers. If this means a 19 hour wait by the road side for captain Claytuss III to turn up, then that's fine by any cop I'm sure. Niggers for niggers. Remove the race part of the equation right there and then. Be careful what you wish for niggers.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

23. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The Best thing they can do is have a nigger only policy, where nigger cops are the only ones that can process niggers. If this means a 19 hour wait by the road side for captain Claytuss III to turn up, then that's fine by any cop I'm sure. Niggers for niggers. Remove the race part of the equation right there and then. Be careful what you wish for niggers.
    Isn't one of the cops a nigger?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

25. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

The Soros and Sharpton race hustlers are ready to spray on lighter fluid and relight. If not this, then something else, but Floyd a year later is still a good excuse. Now think about all the hundreds of Chicago niggers that batwing each other in just one year, but while we're supposed to think cops kill niggers all the time, one drug addict nigger felon was last year's and this year's news.

Chauvin's bail was revoked while he's awaiting sentencing. That right there is another violation of his rights. This case is so obviously up for appeal that he shouldn't spend a day behind bars, because how does he get that time back when the conviction is overturned (hopefully)?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	176101163_4710142112333998_7205671600878097886_n.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	14975
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope this travesty of real justice wakes more people up to the fact that communists have taken over our mainstream media and brainwashed the masses. As I've stated often the feral idiot nigger species is their main weapon against the human race. Brainless liberals and now moderates feel sorry for the shitskinned knuckledraggers being brought to justice the same way any human would when caught committing crimes. As we here all know the nigger species are violent compulsive criminals by nature and that's why the Marxist traitors love them so much.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

29. Likes Tar Remover, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    ....Now think about all the hundreds of Chicago niggers that batwing each other in just one year, but while we're supposed to think cops kill niggers all the time, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	176101163_4710142112333998_7205671600878097886_n.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	14975
    Looking at Hey Jackass I did some quick math and just in April so far, there have been 171 niggers shot by other niggers in Chicago. 40 homeycides.

To put it into perspective, 3 apes in Chi-Congo were murdered by other nigs in just the 10 hours it took the jury to convict Chauvin.

31. Likes Sandy , Chimp Detester liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    I hope this travesty of real justice wakes more people up to the fact that communists have taken over our mainstream media and brainwashed the masses. As I've stated often the feral idiot nigger species is their main weapon against the human race. Brainless liberals and now moderates feel sorry for the shitskinned knuckledraggers being brought to justice the same way any human would when caught committing crimes. As we here all know the nigger species are violent compulsive criminals by nature and that's why the Marxist traitors love them so much.
    I hope it does too, Rastus. This is just a sick disgusting display of third world despotism. Fuckin' niggers and nigger lovers........

33. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast