Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigresses battle royale at Popeye's

No chiggun sammiches left? I kill you, bitch!

Turn down your sound unless you enjoy the sounds of the jungle, amplified.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Youtube permanently disabled my account last year, and I can't watch anything they call "Age inappropriate".

3. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Youtube permanently disabled my account last year, and I can't watch anything they call "Age inappropriate".

I don't know why it's "Age Inappropriate" since everyone, especially kids should learn about the savagery of niggers.

I sometimes get a video that is "Unavailable in your country." Just use a VPN and refresh.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As in everything in life, one must seek the truth. Not convenient rationalizations, but the dispassionate truth. The truth is, niggers cannot be called our equals as human beings. These days, all of these facts are ignored by the media. It's a miracle it's still on YouTube.

It's so easy to feel sorry for "innocent blacks", that's why even our own people have gone nigger-worshipping. And no one really learns a lesson, until life experiences teach you... sometimes the hard way.

Happy are those who have enough self-awareness, self-love, logic, and strength to know that niggers are not human, but feral beasts. We don't have to experience first hand the violence of niggers, because we're aware and understanding enough that we simply must not be in the same spaces as them.

Would you go into a cage with a hyena, or a tiger? Well, look at Siegfried and Roy. Good tiger, yeah, it became a tiger. Same thing: good nigger? There never was, nor will be.

Imagine, fighting over chicken.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Ook eek jibba jabba bix nood". The stench of niggers in that shithole must be enough to make a maggot puke.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

9. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a video requires you to sign in and you'd rather not (I don't trust Google matching IDs to who watches what videos), use one of those services that lets you download the video directly. Be careful of extensions that can track you and worse, though! The legitimate ones are just websites that only need you to paste in the YouTube URL.

https://www.techgyd.com/7-best-sites...os-free/11390/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    DAMMIT!"

"This video is AIDS restricted........ Niggers fuck up everything.....

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just create a new troll account when that happens. I expect them to delete my comments and ban me for telling the truth even before I get "racist".
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers like to fight everywhere they go. Nice to see that they kept it in their own neighborhood. Niggers are a savage low intelligence species that only knows how to destroy.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    No chiggun sammiches left? I kill you, bitch!

YO.....................WHEH MUH GRAPE DRANK BEEZ AT MUFUGGA?!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isedadiva View Post
    no chiggun sammiches left? I kill you, bitch!

ook eek skree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bix nood, beyotch!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I just create a new troll account when that happens. I expect them to delete my comments and ban me for telling the truth even before I get "racist".
    How do you go about doing that, without being sniffed out by Google ? Is it as simple as using a VPN ?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How do you go about doing that, without being sniffed out by Google ? Is it as simple as using a VPN ?
    I guess you can use the free VPN's to create them. You should use them while trolling anyway so as not to get your IP and normal accounts linked to your troll accounts. I have never not been able to just create a new account after getting locked out of yaspook, youspook, facespook, shitter etc. One time it asked me to verify with a phone number but I just clicked verify later and it never came back up. Next time you make some make a few of them to have ready Just don't use them and leave them in reserve.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post