Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Brooklyn niggers now attacking EMTs and paramedics

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers complain about "food deserts." There need to be defined deserts for niggerfuxxated areas where ambulance, fire, maybe even police won't go. And if you're human and live there, well, you'd better just move.

That, combined with forbidding niggers from moving into an area, is how we can start making parts of cities livable again.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    And yet imagine the outcry if the first responders didn't show up to help some sheboon deliver another welfare nigglet or save some worthless nigger from an overdose. "Dat be rayciss!!!!"

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not so sure that the average nigger can tell the difference between a cop and an EMT/Fireman. Both have uniforms, sirens, radios, flashing lights, and show up when 911 is called. Forget about them being able to read a four syllable word like "AMBULANCE." It might as well be written in ancient Greek.

Maybe we need to arm anyone who wears a uniform. The postal service isn't even immune to their violent ape attacks. Same goes for FedEx.

I think if your job requires you to deal with niggers, you should be allowed to wear a sidearm.

Meanwhile, Domino's will fire you if you have one in your personal vehicle while making deliveries.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 04-20-2021 at 09:36 PM. Reason: spelling like a dummy
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niggers make up 90% of what EMTs call "Frequent fliers". They are in shit condition, have severe hypertension, 'beetus, heart disease and HIV, and heed zero medical advice. They wallow in self abuse, then expect the 'bambulance to spirit them off to whitey's free hospital, until they get straightened out enough to release. Then they do it all again.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it confused the stupid fuckin' niggers because the word AMBERLAMPS wasn't printed on the truck.......

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Maybe it confused the stupid fuckin' niggers because the word AMBERLAMPS wasn't printed on the truck.......

CALLS ME DA AMBERLAMPS!

Fucking niggers!

14. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    CALLS ME DA AMBERLAMPS!

OK.
    You iz uhh amberlamps.

Your move...
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    OK.
    You iz uhh amberlamps.

Your move...

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    OK.
    You iz uhh amberlamps.

Your move...

No No No! He's here somewhere.. from old CO...

I meant "calls me da amberlamps" as in white speak "summons me an ambulance".

I think "AMBERLAMPS" is going by something else now. Not sure but remember him from years back.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No No No! He's here somewhere.. from old CO...

I meant "calls me da amberlamps" as in white speak "summons me an ambulance".

I think "AMBERLAMPS" is going by something else now. Not sure but remember him from years back.

I knew what you meant - I was playing nigger Abbot and Costello!

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew what you meant - I was playing nigger Abbot and Costello!

Shit... that went right over my head Stick!

I'm not usually up this early!
    4 fucking inches of snow in northern Ohio this am... Mrs. CCR neglected to garage her car last night so I was up early shoving her off to work!

Here's a "Da amberlamps" blast from the recent past... a coon sparks up some jenkum in a Porta head.... call da amberlamps!

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...HfJ7ZT0h94eFbv

N.A.A.C.P.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit... that went right over my head Stick!

I'm not usually up this early!
    4 fucking inches of snow in northern Ohio this am... Mrs. CCR neglected to garage her car last night so I was up early shoving her off to work!

Here's a "Da amberlamps" blast from the recent past... a coon sparks up some jenkum in a Porta head.... call da amberlamps!

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/vide...HfJ7ZT0h94eFbv

Yeah, and before him it was "Epic Beard Guy."

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31ky2m

Damn, were those good times or what!!!

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, and before him it was "Epic Beard Guy."

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31ky2m

Damn, were those good times or what!!!
    Can you imagine all the civil rights BS that this new DOJ would charge him with? A man couldn't defend himself like that today.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Can you imagine all the civil rights BS that this new DOJ would charge him with? A man couldn't defend himself like that today.

Fuck no you can't.

The old joke was kill some sort of endangered species like a hoot owl or some shit like that, and get more prison time than if you killed a human.

This country is sadly revolving around to strike the word "hoot owl" and insert "nigger".

N.A.A.C.P.

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Wouldn't it be funny if a nigger called for the DA AMBERLAMPS and when it arrived 3 guys jump out dressed in white hoods?

I bet that nigger wouldn't get in the DA AMBERLAMPS then!

True story. I have a friend that drives da ambalamps. He was in the jumpseat up front returning from a call.

They spotted a buddy they knew driving ahead of them in the right lane. They use pillow cases for trash can liners since they get them for free at the hospital. There was an empty can up front between the seats.

My friend pulled the can liner out of the can and pulled it over his head, pointy corner up while the driver pulled along side their buddy while tapping the air horn.

Turned out it wasn't their buddy... identical car and all, but as the tinted window came down, a spook was driving!

Nothing became of it, the jamoke never called it in or recorded it, but still funny as hell!

If it had been caught on a sail foam or dash cam, they would have been screwed.

N.A.A.C.P.