Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

For God's sake SHUT THESE FUCKING NIGGERS UP!!!!!!

Ever since this latest travesty of justice, nigger appeasing "verdict" was announced, there has been an endless parade of ooking stank-ass monkeys shoving their ugly ape faces into the nearest TV camera flapping their big fat boot-lips with unbridled glee about how some whitey dun got da shit over the death of another useless nigger who was half dead anyway and who half the other niggers in the country would have shot just as soon as look at if there was a dolla in it fo dem.

The worst of all, is that ugly, bean-headed, publicity-whore gorilla Benjamin "Chump" Crump.

Every time I have the misfortune to see his ugly monkey face on his burnt-lima bean head, I have to change the channel before I puke.

Now, Rodney King's sprog is weighing in on it with whatever her stupid nigger "thoughts" on the subject are.

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGERS!!!!!!

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Blackout liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ever since this latest travesty of justice, nigger appeasing "verdict" was announced, there has been an endless parade of ooking stank-ass monkeys shoving their ugly ape faces into the nearest TV camera flapping their big fat boot-lips with unbridled glee about how some whitey dun got da shit over the death of another useless nigger who was half dead anyway and who half the other niggers in the country would have shot just as soon as look at if there was a dolla in it fo dem.

The worst of all, is that ugly, bean-headed, publicity-whore gorilla Benjamin "Chump" Crump.

Every time I have the misfortune to see his ugly monkey face on his burnt-lima bean head, I have to change the channel before I puke.

Now, Rodney King's sprog is weighing in on it with whatever her stupid nigger "thoughts" on the subject are.

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGERS!!!!!!
    Theyve already chosen another knife-wielding stabby nigger that was trying to stab another nigger and got ventilated by a white cop to put on a pedestal. On to the next!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I'd really like to believe that all this insane niggerloving will eventually backfire.

It's like Emperor's new clothes. I'm sure many people are already totally fed up but still play along with libtards because they are so scared of being labelled racist. We just need someone to shout out loud enough "Goddamn, can't you really see what a failure niggers are!"

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post