Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lying nigger got $15K in unemployment, now when it has to pay taxes, it claims it never got the money

YORKTOWN, Va. (WAVY) — The problems keep unfolding for Yorktown resident and business owner James Kelley.

“I have no problem paying taxes on $15,000, I just want to know where it’s at,” said Kelley, whose problem began with the Virginia Employment Commission. Now, you can add the Internal Revenue Service and Social Security to that list.

“Now I’m facing overpayment from Social Security, and penalties from the IRS on money that I have never seen a day in my life, and that’s not right,” Kelley said.
    https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news...its-statement/

All of these "benefits" go via direct deposit to accounts on file with the IRS. It's a simple matter of proving when the nigger got the money, and when it was spent or withdrawn. How many Kools or Newports, how much Courvoisier, how many ho skanks, did that money go toward?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.wavy.com/news/local-news...its-statement/

All of these "benefits" go via direct deposit to accounts on file with the IRS. It's a simple matter of proving when the nigger got the money, and when it was spent or withdrawn. How many Kools or Newports, how much Courvoisier, how many ho skanks, did that money go toward?
    That IS the question!!