Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

They sho' beez busy...

The niggers have been very busy over the past few days shrinking their own oversized and smelly footprint. Several mass shootings with the majority of the triggermen being niggers. Now to be fair, humans have been participating as well but as usual the niggers lead in this category. I look at it this way...if a nigger was the gunman, the victims were niggers, and the trigger-nigger turned it's stolen weapon upon itself, then we have what amounts to a victimless crime. It is more like a nigger felt a sense of civic pride (not fucking likely) and wanted to take a few bites out of crime.

Another possibility/probability is that we simply have more niggers having the ultimate of Chimpouts... Maybe it was 'dissed'? Maybe it was upset due to a lack of muh-dik? Was it a day that ended in a 'y'? To the simian brain of the nigger, all of these are valid reasons to kill members of it's own species. I don't care how many niggers take how many niggers just as long as they leave humans out of their violent and deadly monkeyshines.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger shootings and actually, all nigger crime is disproportionate to shootings and crimes committed by white folks based on population.

There is something wrong with niggers... violence and crime is priority one in their little walnut sized brains.

It is time to restart segregation in the U.S.

Coons are all for it. They want their black everything... let's simply oblige them!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    The niggers have been very busy over the past few days shrinking their own oversized and smelly footprint. Several mass shootings with the majority of the triggermen being niggers. Now to be fair, humans have been participating as well but as usual the niggers lead in this category. I look at it this way...if a nigger was the gunman, the victims were niggers, and the trigger-nigger turned it's stolen weapon upon itself, then we have what amounts to a victimless crime. It is more like a nigger felt a sense of civic pride (not fucking likely) and wanted to take a few bites out of crime.

Another possibility/probability is that we simply have more niggers having the ultimate of Chimpouts... Maybe it was 'dissed'? Maybe it was upset due to a lack of muh-dik? Was it a day that ended in a 'y'? To the simian brain of the nigger, all of these are valid reasons to kill members of it's own species. I don't care how many niggers take how many niggers just as long as they leave humans out of their violent and deadly monkeyshines.

Any day that ends in a "y" is a good day to commit a crime.

Page 1- nigger handbook.

N.A.A.C.P.

5. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they really wanted to cut down on mass shootings, they'd stop pasting them all over the fucking news cycle, encouraging the copycats.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

7. Likes Sandy , N/A, GDRHammer, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^Everyone knows they DON'T WANT TO STOP THEM! They want more shootings. You can't take away the 2nd without them!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    If they really wanted to cut down on mass shootings, they'd stop pasting them all over the fucking news cycle, encouraging the copycats.

It should be illegal to announce or pronounce the name of any mass shooter in the media under penalty of a long prison sentence with a minimum of 12 hours a day in solitary shower room confinement!

N.A.A.C.P.

10. Likes GDRHammer, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gdrhammer View Post
    the niggers have been very busy over the past few days shrinking their own oversized and smelly footprint. Several mass shootings with the majority of the triggermen being niggers. Now to be fair, humans have been participating as well but as usual the niggers lead in this category. I look at it this way...if a nigger was the gunman, the victims were niggers, and the trigger-nigger turned it's stolen weapon upon itself, then we have what amounts to a victimless crime. It is more like a nigger felt a sense of civic pride (not fucking likely) and wanted to take a few bites out of crime.

Another possibility/probability is that we simply have more niggers having the ultimate of chimpouts... Maybe it was 'dissed'? Maybe it was upset due to a lack of muh-dik? Was it a day that ended in a 'y'? To the simian brain of the nigger, all of these are valid reasons to kill members of it's own species. I don't care how many niggers take how many niggers just as long as they leave humans out of their violent and deadly monkeyshines.
    works for me!!!!!!!!

12. Likes GDRHammer, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    They only repeatedly post the ones with human shooters. Nigger mass shootings aren’t newsworthy because they happen every day.

14. Likes GDRHammer, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    They only repeatedly post the ones with human shooters. Nigger mass shootings aren’t newsworthy because they happen every day.

More importantly, they don't fit the narrative.

The narrative is designed to collect guns from American Patriots who are feared because they might rise up against oppressors the way the founders intended per the 2nd.

They don't give a shit about nigger mass shooters because they can't use them as anything but generic gun violence numbers propaganda.

Any and all gun violence is blamed on two things and two things only: Guns themselves and right wing white supremacy. Niggers cannot be mentioned as perpetrators in this narrative - EVER! They can only be shown as VICTIMS of gun violence, even when they pull the trigger, whenever possible. This is why the media never mentions race unless it's a white person at fault during a gun crime.

It's always the gun's fault.

Where did the gun come from? NRA, Republican, Christian, Libertarian, Constitutionalist, pro 2nd, gun owning or selling White men! It's easier to get a gun than a loaf of bread! Everybody knows that! Why, obviously, the NRA just gave that gun to "unknown person" who killed little Secretsha. If they could say something that ridiculous and get away with it, trust me they would.

Whatever should we do? Why... cancel white men and guns, of course!

Problem: Gun Violence
    Reaction: Oh, those poor babeez!
    Solution: We've got to get rid of the 2nd A, all the guns and right wing white supremacist.

Liberals are all so stupid that they fall for this formulaic bullshit each and every time.

They will be the first ones lined up against the wall and shot!

A lot of people have heard me say that. Some have responded with "Why would they since they are on the same side as the gun grabbers?"
    The answer is so close to their faces they can't see it. First, they are the easiest to kill. They have no defense. Second, why should the thugs trust them when their own countrymen couldn't.

The kill the traitor first rule actually applies for both sides - when the other side is done with them.

Sorry for the segue. Sorry, not sorry.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    More importantly, they don't fit the narrative.

The narrative is designed to collect guns from American Patriots who are feared because they might rise up against oppressors the way the founders intended per the 2nd.

They don't give a shit about nigger mass shooters because they can't use them as anything but generic gun violence numbers propaganda.

Any and all gun violence is blamed on two things and two things only: Guns themselves and right wing white supremacy. Niggers cannot be mentioned as perpetrators in this narrative - EVER! They can only be shown as VICTIMS of gun violence, even when they pull the trigger, whenever possible. This is why the media never mentions race unless it's a white person at fault during a gun crime.

It's always the gun's fault.

Where did the gun come from? NRA, Republican, Christian, Libertarian, Constitutionalist, pro 2nd, gun owning or selling White men! It's easier to get a gun than a loaf of bread! Everybody knows that! Why, obviously, the NRA just gave that gun to "unknown person" who killed little Secretsha. If they could say something that ridiculous and get away with it, trust me they would.

Whatever should we do? Why... cancel white men and guns, of course!

Problem: Gun Violence
    Reaction: Oh, those poor babeez!
    Solution: We've got to get rid of the 2nd A, all the guns and right wing white supremacist.

Liberals are all so stupid that they fall for this formulaic bullshit each and every time.

They will be the first ones lined up against the wall and shot!

A lot of people have heard me say that. Some have responded with "Why would they since they are on the same side as the gun grabbers?"
    The answer is so close to their faces they can't see it. First, they are the easiest to kill. They have no defense. Second, why should the thugs trust them when their own countrymen couldn't.

The kill the traitor first rule actually applies for both sides - when the other side is done with them.

Sorry for the segue. Sorry, not sorry.
    Oh, I know why they don’t report them brother. They love to keep the masses believing we have some rampant white supremacy problem when in fact, it is the complete opposite.
    I have always considered myself to be a very logical person. Stats and numbers just don’t lie. Hell, I took calc 1, 2, trig, geometry, algebra, pretty much any mathematics course you can think of in college and most as electives because it is my favorite subject by a landslide. I am horrible at writing english papers because there is no definitive answer to those.
    If you point out that more whites in sheer numbers are killed by police yearly than anyone, libs will be the first to say but look at population percentages! It never ceases to amaze me how they can understand that but not the crime rate by race and the sheer amount of police encounters they would have because of those crime rates. I’m guessing they either turn a blind eye to that or that stat is the only one taught and there minds can’t comprehend the cause and effect of crime rates. Once again, I am not the greatest with words but numbers are my forte. This is so easy to figure out, it blows my mind when they argue against it.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    If you point out that more whites in sheer numbers are killed by police yearly than anyone, libs will be the first to say but look at population percentages! It never ceases to amaze me how they can understand that but not the crime rate by race and the sheer amount of police encounters they would have because of those crime rates. I’m guessing they either turn a blind eye to that or that stat is the only one taught and there minds can’t comprehend the cause and effect of crime rates.
    Niggers and liberals can barely understand basic numbers, let alone percentages and rates. When we factor in 13% of the population committing half of violent crime (and it's more like 10% because of niglets too young to commit crimes), niggers are actually shot at lower rates.

Stop and frisk in NY worked, but it was stopped because it was "racist." Actually, 70% of those stopped and frisked were minorities (mostly niggers), even though 90% of crimes were committed by said minorities (again mostly niggers).
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post