Close

Likes Likes:  97
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    If niggers head into the suburbs they will find a much different reception waiting for them than what they're used to from their libtard supporters.

I can assure you that's the way it works out on Coon Club Road!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

2. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I agree. And no matter what happens, the luggage stompers will be out in force doing what they do best: Burning, Looting, and Murdering.
    LMAO....luggage stompers...you have to climb into the wayback machine to get that reference, I haven't heard that one for at least 30 years....
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    LMAO....luggage stompers...you have to climb into the wayback machine to get that reference, I haven't heard that one for at least 30 years....
    LOL! Yeah, those old Samsonite luggage commercials!

6. Likes A World Without Niggers liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is only a matter of time until the niggers move into the suburbs to burn loot murder. It will only take one jig getting bat wings while invading a home to start the wildfire from the media how he was a good boy and was just protesting while he was raping that woman.

Not a matter of if, but when. The left has continued to pour gas on the nigger dumpster fire. Eventually it won’t be contained and we can hope they are the victims of it and not hard working people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has to be a mistrial since Waters opened her pie hole and called for violent uprising, which is tantamount to jury intimidation.

Sleepy Joe calling up St. George of the immaculate Floyd's sartorially challenged brother has also tainted the well of jury impartiality.

Although the coverage of the trial in the UK news has neen sparse. From what I gather, the prosecution focussed on feelings, emotions and what-ifs. While the defence was busily sowing the seeds of reasonable doubt.

Anyone who has seen the full video will know that the LEO's encounter with chiggun George was far from one sided and the two officers who were first on the scene were struggling to tame the intoxicated pavement ape.

Hopefully common sense will prevail and DC will be acquitted, even though the way he handled the situation was arrogant and rather shortsighted in today's world of social media.

He has already lost his job, his wife and his home.

What more do the left and their pet niggers want? A public lynching of DC?

Oh, wait a second. That is exactly what they want.

Either way, there will be riots, looting, violent crime galore and the left will still blame Trump.
    Proudly deplorable

10. Likes Rastus Nigger, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mass chimpouts could be a good excuse for Koonmala Harris to take over the presidency.

12. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigs are gonna chimp regardless of the verdict, thus i have been stocking up on supplies. Popcorn, Chips, Mountain Dew Kickstart. I hope all those white nigger loving coddlers that have been out on the streets protesting with their pet apes are the first to get a reminder of where their loyalties lay when the niggers turn on them. Gonna be a interesting few weeks on TV!
    Last edited by Odin's balls; 04-20-2021 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Grammar
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Verdict is in, will be read between 4:30 and 5 p.m. EST!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was told about 45 minutes ago, verdict is being read. Was working just south of Minneapolis on a job site for the old company. I have zero authority over any of my old staff, but I told them all to pack up and get the fuck home asap. Safely back home, surrounded by rednecks. Plan to watch the city burn, live from my couch. Very curious how the left is going to spin the chaos.

18. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    Was told about 45 minutes ago, verdict is being read. Was working just south of Minneapolis on a job site for the old company. I have zero authority over any of my old staff, but I told them all to pack up and get the fuck home asap. Safely back home, surrounded by rednecks. Plan to watch the city burn, live from my couch. Very curious how the left is going to spin the chaos.
    It's going to happen all over the country tonight, whatever the verdict is. All humans need to go home early and board up the windows (in some places literally) if there are any niggers within driving distance.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Yep stay at home and have at least 3 or more firearms lock & loaded by your side.
    Neighbor just stopped by. Seriously is handing out waklie talkies to all of us in this little development. Said, just in case cell service goes down, these will still work. Frankly, this is getting a bit scary. My girlfriend just walked across the street to invite the older widow over, time to lock it down and get ready for a late night. There were threats, that the jigs are threatening to come to my town now. Not sure how factual it is, but everyone here is on a bit of an edge. Well, almost. Our one neighbor, who had a Biden sign in his yard, is downtown for this "historic moment". Curious if he is going to make it out of there... Idiot...

22. Likes N/A, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger loving communist traitors are to blame for the intentional destruction of the United States. The feral nigger species has caused more deaths to humans and damaged this country more than all wars combined. A day of reckoning will arrive one day.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

24. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, the verdict is in so the ̶p̶r̶o̶t̶e̶s̶t̶ celebratory riots will be starting up at sundown.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

26. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just pray the rioters do riot in those rich areas this time
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neighbor just stopped by. Seriously is handing out waklie talkies to all of us in this little development. Said, just in case cell service goes down, these will still work. Frankly, this is getting a bit scary. My girlfriend just walked across the street to invite the older widow over, time to lock it down and get ready for a late night. There were threats, that the jigs are threatening to come to my town now. Not sure how factual it is, but everyone here is on a bit of an edge. Well, almost. Our one neighbor, who had a Biden sign in his yard, is downtown for this "historic moment". Curious if he is going to make it out of there... Idiot...
    Let's hope not. On ALL of the above.....

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    I just pray the rioters do riot in those rich areas this time
    Remember those pallets of bricks that were spontaneously appearing? There will be vans and buses to take niggers around to riot-approved areas, far away from the rich globalists that plan these things top-down. Can't have their pet niggers rioting in their back yards, you know.

31. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing here “yet” in central New York I have the Tec-Light with a Super Bright Light and has a Strobe light and I bought that a few weeks ago I guess I’ll get to use it tonight shit stains come

33. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got a call from the girlfriends brother, he is an idiot lib and lives amongst the jigs. We do NOT get along, fucking hipster. Anyway, they have already called asking if they can stay here for a few days. Nope, you can deal with it. Fucker. He said they are out in force in their neighborhood, getting themselves more and more worked up.

35. Likes Rastus Nigger, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger loving communist traitors deserve whatever their rabid feral idiot pets may do to them. The only thing lower than a nigger is a nigger lover.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got a call from the girlfriends brother, he is an idiot lib and lives amongst the jigs. We do NOT get along, fucking hipster. Anyway, they have already called asking if they can stay here for a few days. Nope, you can deal with it. Fucker. He said they are out in force in their neighborhood, getting themselves more and more worked up.
    Tell him it's nigger pottery world. You broke it, you bought it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

38. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast