Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Justin Layne fretted over a loaded gun found inside his car after he was arrested by police outside Cleveland early Friday, newly released police footage shows, according to reports.

Layne, 23, was arrested shortly after 1 a.m. in Willoughby Hills, Ohio after police caught him driving nearly 30 mph over the speed limit.

During the traffic stop, officers found a loaded 9mm handgun inside the center console and observed "loose marijuana particles strewn throughout the vehicle," according to a police press release.

He told officers that the gun was registered to him and that he "forgot it was in there," according to a police report obtained by Cleveland.com.

Layne is not a licensed concealed carry permit holder in the state of Ohio, according to police.
"They might get me for the pistol, bro," he said, according to Cleveland.com, adding: "It’s over, I’m going down."
"They acting like I got some drugs -- I got one blunt!" he said, according to TMZ Sports.
Layne is facing one charge of felony transportation of a firearm inside of a vehicle and two misdemeanor charges of driving with a suspended license and driving over the speed limit.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/steel...aded-gun-video

Dindu nuffins! Dindu nuffins!