Close

Likes Likes:  97
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

My Prediction For The Derek Chauvin Verdict Is Infallible.

A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

2. Likes tweakstick, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only difference in the two outcomes will be how the media reports it. If he is acquitted it will be "mostly peaceful protesting" . If he is found guilty, the destruction will not be reported at all and we will see sobbing niggers crying about how he got off so light and "jussiss" wasn't served.

I foresee either a deadlock or a guilty verdict. There is no chance the niggers on the panel vote not guilty. They see in the same manner as when voting a verdict to convict a nigger. He dindu nuffinz. He was a good boy.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

4. Likes tweakstick, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going to lay my money on a hung jury.

The jury is roughly half shines, all ready to vote to hang him, and they won't budge.

There will be more than one hold out human that will refuse to consider any other option than to a a acquit.

Then jury selection begins again, and by the time it is finally over, most boons will have forgotten the reason they got that worn out pair of clown shoes anyway.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I'm going to lay my money on a hung jury.

The jury is roughly half shines, all ready to vote to hang him, and they won't budge.

There will be more than one hold out human that will refuse to consider any other option than to a a acquit.

Then jury selection begins again, and by the time it is finally over, most boons will have forgotten the reason they got that worn out pair of clown shoes anyway.
    While I can't say for certain that the jury might choose the gutless route to save their own lives since I don't personally know any of them, if they did, it would probably be the manslaughter charge with a 4 year max sentence.

I'm leaning towards agreeing with you on this one, Coon. Hung jury. The persecution will have no choice because of public pressure but to retry him after that. They also know they will stand a better chance at conviction on a second go around since they have the deeper pockets and his defense team doesn't work for nothing.

Even if he is acquitted, the feds WILL go after him for civil rights violations. There's no doubt in my mind over that. That asshole Bush 41 set the precedent there with Rodney Kang and Slomo Joe does what ever the voices in his earpiece tell him to do.

Ironically, he's more likely to get a life sentence under that scenario than from the state charges from what I understand.

Of course, the problem would still be what to do with the other cops charged. No murder, no accessory to murder.

Is there even such a charge as accessory to manslaughter?
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The cop will walk. That's my prediction. Niggers will be ' No justice no peacing ' whatever happens - and all encouraged by their Democrat owners.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The cop will walk. That's my prediction. Niggers will be ' No justice no peacing ' whatever happens - and all encouraged by their Democrat owners.
    That is for CERTAIN!!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    With Maximum Watermelon shooting off her chicken gobbler yesterday, I'm leaning towards a mistrial at this point. At a minimum, what the sow did was jury tampering. At worst, it's a government official crossing a state line (it's from California) to incite a riot. If this judge has any balls, he'll see this as the threat to the jury pool that it is and declare a mistrial.

Something else no one seems to be thinking about is what is going to happen within the ranks of LE nationwide if Chauvin is sent up the river. Word is, tons of cops are already turning in their papers for early retirement. I know for a fact MPLS is down about 120 officers right now. They have a big recruitment drive going, and one guess as to what they're going to refill those ranks with...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    With Maximum Watermelon shooting off her chicken gobbler yesterday, I'm leaning towards a mistrial at this point. At a minimum, what the sow did was jury tampering. At worst, it's a government official crossing a state line (it's from California) to incite a riot. If this judge has any balls, he'll see this as the threat to the jury pool that it is and declare a mistrial.

Something else no one seems to be thinking about is what is going to happen within the ranks of LE nationwide if Chauvin is sent up the river. Word is, tons of cops are already turning in their papers for early retirement. I know for a fact MPLS is down about 120 officers right now. They have a big recruitment drive going, and one guess as to what they're going to refill those ranks with...

I don't know if a mistrial will happen but when I read about her stunt last night I thought of the same possibility. The judge denied a full sequestration early on and it may bite them in the ass now. I don't think it would do any good for Chauvin as they would simply retry if it happened and the defense coffers will run dry long before the prosecution quits wasting tax dollars.

The ever shrinking LEO ranks play right into the globalist goal of nationalizing our police force. They are paying close attention to this one and everything about this case wreaks of their involvement from the media, to blm, to DC.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Living within 30 minutes of Minneapolis has been interesting. Schools are already reporting walkouts for today, to protest police violence. Most schools are going to be closed after Weds due to the violence they are anticipating. Many buildings are already boarded up. National Guard is already out in full force (two got shot a few days ago), there are "patriots" down here protecting businesses, it's madness. Either way, guilty or not guilty, the cities are going to burn. Now there are rumors, that they jigs are going to head into the suburbs to cause more shit, since there isn't much left to loot in their areas.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a mistrial/retrial is on the horizon, I can foresee possibly the largest Go Gibbs Me account ever established for former Officer Chauvin's defense.

It's pretty clear an illegal consumption of recreational drugs led to the felonious jigs demise, his wrangling necessary because he was acting like... well, a nigger.

I would be proud to contribute.

N.A.A.C.P.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This whole trial could be for show, depending on what happened in jury selection. The Charlottesville driver case was a foregone conclusion before it even started, thanks to the defense lawyers being in-the-tank, along with the judge. The outcome should have been, at worst, a hung jury. General Flynn was maneuvered into hiring a swamp lawyer, who promptly sold him out. I hired a lawyer for a real estate transaction, who gaslighted me at the closing, where I realized he was compromised by the seller. I later poison-pilled that lawyer, by hiring another lawyer, who also turned the tables on the seller.
    25 years ago, I paid $25K for a lawyer, for friend of mine, who was facing serious prison time. My pal insisted on hiring a former judge, who was well connected, thinking that was his best option. All that got him was assurances that he'd get 2-6 years. At sentencing, the POS judge says "You have a very good lawyer. 3-9 years". He could have got that using a public defender, and just pleading guilty. Don't ever trust any of them.

21. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    Living within 30 minutes of Minneapolis has been interesting. Schools are already reporting walkouts for today, to protest police violence. Most schools are going to be closed after Weds due to the violence they are anticipating. Many buildings are already boarded up. National Guard is already out in full force (two got shot a few days ago), there are "patriots" down here protecting businesses, it's madness. Either way, guilty or not guilty, the cities are going to burn. Now there are rumors, that they jigs are going to head into the suburbs to cause more shit, since there isn't much left to loot in their areas.
    You're not the only one who thinks that. You might check in on this prediction and see if Thomas Lifson has it right....

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...hborhoods.html

23. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a mistrail/retrial is on the horizon, I can foresee possibly the largest Go Gibbs Me account ever established for former Officer Chauvin's defense.

It's pretty clear an illegal consumption of recreational drugs led to the felonious jigs demise, his wrangling necessary because he was acting like... well, a nigger.

GoFundNigs wouldn't touch Chauvin with a ten foot fucking pole. They'd cancel accounts for his benefit as fast as you could create them...

25. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, DeShawn liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If a mistrail/retrial is on the horizon, I can foresee possibly the largest Go Gibbs Me account ever established for former Officer Chauvin's defense.

That sounds good to me, except through a different venue, preferably, so that the GibsMeDat site doesn't collect a percentage. Edit: ME has a good point, GibsMeDat wouldn't want to be of any help, and that's fine, to hell with them.

Imagine 1 million of us giving just $10 each. Ray has a good point about lawyers' trustworthiness, but maybe someone like Jay Sekulow could make a recommendation behind the scenes.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. And no matter what happens, the luggage stompers will be out in force doing what they do best: Burning, Looting, and Murdering.

29. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That sounds good to me, except through a different venue, preferably, so that the GibsMeDat site doesn't collect a percentage. Edit: ME has a good point, GibsMeDat wouldn't want to be of any help, and that's fine, to hell with them.

Imagine 1 million of us giving just $10 each. Ray has a good point about lawyers' trustworthiness, but maybe someone like Jay Sekulow could make a recommendation behind the scenes.
    Agreed. And Jay Sekulow is awesome. I actually occasionally donate to his organization.

31. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post

"... the luggage stompers will be out in force doing what they do best..."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

Luggage Stompers !

N.A.A.C.P.

33. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One Liner Award Winner of the Day!

Luggage Stompers !
    LOL! Everyone seems to like that one..... I don't know how I thought of it, it just came out in a conversation one day.....

35. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

I did not know Go GibbsMeDat edited who they will and will not collect cash for.

N.A.A.C.P.

37. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    If niggers head into the suburbs they will find a much different reception waiting for them than what they're used to from their libtard supporters.

39. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast