Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Austin cops looking for "former detective" nigger that killed a buck and two possible mudsharks

I don't know if the women were actual mudsharks, but I'll say this. If you hang around with niggers, I may not directly say you get what you deserve, but I don't have to cry over the inevitable diversification.

If they were innocent bystanders, it's a lesson to avoid the groid so you aren't caught in crossfire.

A massive multi-agency manhunt including the FBI and U.S. Marshals was launched in Austin on Sunday for an armed suspect wanted for killing at least three people near an apartment complex.

Austin police said that the three lifeless bodies were all adults, including two Hispanic females, and one Black male. They said they believe the suspect is Stephen Nicholas Broderick, who is possibly a former law enforcement officer charged with sexual assault of a 16-year-old girl last summer.

Austin's KXAN, citing an arrest affidavit, reported last June that the Travis County Sheriff's Office detective was on administrative leave following an arrest for allegations of sexual assault.
    Broderick reportedly spent 16 days in jail before he posted a reduced bail amount of $50,000. Court records reviewed by the paper indicate his wife filed for divorce and obtained an order of protection after his arrest.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/austin-sh...s-3-dead-texas

Imagine that, a nigger was arrested for muh dikk, it wasn't kept in jail where it belongs, so it just disappears to step up to killing.

Good God, whose idea was it to allow this thing on the force, let along make it a detective? How many crimes did it or its homies commit that it investigated itself, how many crimes did it botch?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EzSBa0DVoBIpFsn.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	14946
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope they good him.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

MANHUNT For Another Rogue Nigger Cop

Officials are searching for a suspect after three people were shot and killed in northwest Austin Sunday. Austin police are searching for Stephen Nicholas Broderick, 41, who they believe is “armed and dangerous.”

Name:	Stephen-Broderick.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	14948

Two women and one man were found dead near Great Hills Trail and Rain Creek Parkway around 11:42 a.m., according to Austin-Travis County EMS. Police say it appears to be an isolated incident.
    I get the feeling that this is connected to his earlier "problems" read:

Broderick is a former Travis County Sheriff’s Office detective. He was initially placed on leave in June 2020 after being charged with sexual assault of a child that month. That charge is a first-degree felony. His bond at the time was set at $100,000 and the Texas Rangers were investigating
    So awesome, another rogue nigger cop. Wasn't there a San Diego deputy a couple years ago that chimped out that ended in a fire/shootout at a cabin in the mountains?

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/aust...las-broderick/

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Murder, and muh dikkin' a juvenile ? Who could have done such a thing ?
    This NIGGER ! That's who.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Groid_Rage liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The sheriff is a NIGGER!"

Libtards -keep giving feral groids badges and guns and other symbols of authority to prove how PC and colour-blind you are while telling yourselves this nigger is tame, will suppress its savage instincts and do no harm.

Result? A rampaging buck, armed and dangerous, committing murder and rape at will.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I don't know if the women were actual mudsharks, but I'll say this. If you hang around with niggers, I may not directly say you get what you deserve, but I don't have to cry over the inevitable diversification.

If they were innocent bystanders, it's a lesson to avoid the groid so you aren't caught in crossfire.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/austin-sh...s-3-dead-texas

Imagine that, a nigger was arrested for muh dikk, it wasn't kept in jail where it belongs, so it just disappears to step up to killing.

Good God, whose idea was it to allow this thing on the force, let along make it a detective? How many crimes did it or its homies commit that it investigated itself, how many crimes did it botch?

Name:	EzSBa0DVoBIpFsn.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	14946
    "APEFIRMATIVE BLACKTION" at it's finest!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wrangled! The public is a little safer now, but there are still millions of other niggers running around.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/austin-sh...ims-identified
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Groid_Rage, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go see all the libturds deflecting from this typical heinous nigger crime here: https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ustin-shooting
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wrangled! The public is a little safer now, but there are still millions of other niggers running around.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/austin-sh...ims-identified
    Just wrangled, not batwinged?
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 04-19-2021 at 12:14 PM. Reason: typo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Just wrangled, not batwinged?
    I was hoping the nigger would be found after making itself good. Now taxpayers get to pay for its meals and housing, and maybe even a JD so it can file its own appeals.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping the nigger would be found after making itself good. Now taxpayers get to pay for its meals and housing, and maybe even a JD so it can file its own appeals.
    We'll prolly have to pay for him to turn into a tranny-buck too!

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "The sheriff is a NIGGER!" Libtards -keep giving feral groids badges and guns and other symbols of authority to prove how PC and colour-blind you are while telling yourselves this nigger is tame, will suppress its savage instincts and do no harm. Result? A rampaging buck, armed and dangerous, committing murder and rape at will.
    I knew a lot of REAL Texans who didn't consider Austin or Houston part of Texas anymore for shit just like this. The liberalism and fuxation has ruined two great Texas cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    We'll prolly have to pay for him to turn into a tranny-buck too!
    Not so sure about that one. Child rapist ex cop? If the others don't goodify his sorry ass first, he'll probably get his muh dikk ripped off and his arse turned into a butt poozie in short order and won't need the trannybuck reassignment surgery.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post