Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

French Criminal justice system, can't send sand nigger to prison cause he smokes pot.

Kobili Traoré admitted to murdering his neighbor, Sarah Halimi, in 2017. He shouted "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic, and "I killed the devil," shortly before throwing her off the balcony of her third-floor Paris apartment, The New York Times said.

On Wednesday, the Court of Cassation - France's final court of appeal - affirmed two prior judgments that ruled that Traoré could not be held criminally responsible for his actions because he was in a state of drug-induced psychosis.
    European type of justice is very popular in the US recently.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    European type of justice is very popular in the US recently.
    Yep!! Our LIBTURDS are just as big of cucks as their European counterparts if not MORE!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This is even worse than the jizzlamist that murdered a Frenchwoman and got away with it, because it said it's mentally ill.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somehow, I don't think a French Patriot (if there are any left) would get the same courtesy of an insanity excuse if he went over the edge and drove over a bunch of asslifters whether stoned, straight or straight up legit bat shit crazy from a tumor in the brain, bitten by a rabid dog and poisoned with bath salts.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Somehow, I don't think a French Patriot (if there are any left) would get the same courtesy of an insanity excuse if he went over the edge and drove over a bunch of asslifters whether stoned, straight or straight up legit bat shit crazy from a tumor in the brain, bitten by a rabid dog and poisoned with bath salts.
    Nope. That would be a "hate crime". Even if he was in the same condition. Mark my words, this is going to be a new trend in the western world for niggers and ass lifters.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Nope. That would be a "hate crime". Even if he was in the same condition. Mark my words, this is going to be a new trend in the western world for niggers and ass lifters.
    The thing that blows my mind here is that this woman that he killed was Jewish. This same corner of the world will put you in prison for being a "holocaust denier" will no doubt be letting this animal back on the streets in a couple of years if not sooner having declared him sane after a few visits to a mental health clinic. I don't know - maybe he's already out. One thing's for sure. The sand niggers are paying attention to this one. They will respond accordingly with even more of this shit.

What do they have to do before there is action here? Are they going to wait until they get organized and kill another six million before they do something about it?

The duality of today's political and justice system's mindset is simply something I just cannot understand. It defies all logic and reason.

The fact that a small handful of people are behind shit like this is even scarier to me when it is some of their own doing it. Soros himself is on record as saying that the happiest times in his life were spent rounding up fellow Jews to send to the camps. Now, he funds these animals mass transport to the west! He is no-one's friend or ally. This demon takes his marching orders straight from the devil himself.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Kobili Traoré admitted to murdering his neighbor, Sarah Halimi, in 2017. He shouted "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic, and "I killed the devil," shortly before throwing her off the balcony of her third-floor Paris apartment, The New York Times said.

On Wednesday, the Court of Cassation - France's final court of appeal - affirmed two prior judgments that ruled that Traoré could not be held criminally responsible for his actions because he was in a state of drug-induced psychosis.
    No wonder noone respects the French, what a bunch of pansies.