Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad signs

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Bad signs

Just came from gun show near Memphis....niggers ,usually a rare sight at such events, were buying ar15 type guns at every table, along with handguns and magazines.Ironic that these stupid monkeys voted for someone who wants to take away your guns, yet they want to buy them....the epitome of stupidity.But who would expect more from dumb animals.I am sure most of the guns will soon be in pawn shop or police property room....I actually saw one of the speed bumps buy a gun and then ask what kind of ammo it fired....maybe not much of a threat to us when the deal goes down.

2. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell it like it is View Post
    I actually saw one of the speed bumps buy a gun and then ask what kind of ammo it fired....maybe not much of a threat to us when the deal goes down.
    Whatever will fit!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	revolver magazine 3.31.16a.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	14941
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Regarding the pic, just wish the gun was a little bit closer to the niggers head....then watch it go bang...lol

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    all that ' stim-yuh-luss ' gibs being spent on cracker fighting armories ! " Weez aints takin no sheeyt from duh crackaz no mo - weez freei now "

Most of the weapons will be pawned for chicken and biscuits within 6 months anyway, so no need to worry. The niggers will mutilate each other with the ammo that they acquire before the gibs runs out.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Regarding the pic, just wish the gun was a little bit closer to the niggers head....then watch it go bang...lol
    That should be the next kind of nigger challenge, but the problem is the thickness of nigger skulls. A bullet hitting a nigger hayed is like a cotton ball hitting concrete.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not about niggers but a classic of what they and human idiots are capable of.

Name:	22886068_1475997825854831_4418465072594286876_n.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	14942

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Whatever will fit!

That picture is a fine example of why niggers should not be allowed to appropriate other cultures by attempting to use complicated technologies their species did not invent and they cannot comprehend. If that picture panned lower, I'm sure we would see that the nigger does not even understand how to wear pants properly.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    That should be the next kind of nigger challenge, but the problem is the thickness of nigger skulls. A bullet hitting a nigger hayed is like a cotton ball hitting concrete.
    First, the nigger would need to be able to understand how to operate the gun and even make it go "bang."

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

First, the nigger would need to be able to understand how to operate the gun and even make it go "bang."
    I sh.t you not recalling a coonfused Private Jones (Fort McPherson I think it was - mid 80's) who thought that the harder he pulled the trigger the further the bullet went.
    He eventually fessed up on that after continually failing to shoot anywhere near the target.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting until the fucking morons start shooting .300 Blackout through those 5.56 chambered AR's...

Niggers and a gun show are the perfect way for a dealer to unload all the junk they took as a trade-in/swap, worn out barrels, and shitty knock-off magazines that don't fit the mag well correctly...I need to find it, but last years niggardry from the NFA coalition (those niggers with .22's dressed up in AR garb running around all over the place) had a picture of one fucking knuckle dragger who had his optics on backwards. This year oughta be hilarious.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post

"... had a picture of one fucking knuckle dragger had his optics on backwards..."

That gives me an idea! I should patent mounts that will hold optics rotated 90°... for sideways operations!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip View Post
    I sh.t you not recalling a coonfused Private Jones (Fort McPherson I think it was - mid 80's) who thought that the harder he pulled the trigger the further the bullet went.
    He eventually fessed up on that after continually failing to shoot anywhere near the target.
    No shitter here. Had one in A school in Millington, TN. Instructor was trying to explain voltage, resistance and current flow by comparing it to available water pressure and pinching a water hose to restrict the flow of the water.

The diversity hire in the back of the class casually picked up the power cord to a box fan sitting in the doorway and was squeezing it for a couple of minutes until the instructor finally called her by name and said "WTF are you doing?"

Response - "I was trying to see if I could make the fan slow down by squeezing the wire."

The instructor got in some trouble for laughing at her along with the entire class.

This one did not graduate with us, thank goodness. People would have died if she was charged with aircraft maintenance.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Response - "I was trying to see if I could make the fan slow down by squeezing the wire."
    aircraft maintenance.

Now if the niggersow could have been sent to a facility in Africa...

18. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately the "diversity hire" as Stick mentioned above is exactly what it is... and will get preferential hiring all day long, especially for gubmint jobs.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    No shitter here. Had one in A school in Millington, TN. Instructor was trying to explain voltage, resistance and current flow by comparing it to available water pressure and pinching a water hose to restrict the flow of the water.

The diversity hire in the back of the class casually picked up the power cord to a box fan sitting in the doorway and was squeezing it for a couple of minutes until the instructor finally called her by name and said "WTF are you doing?"

The instructor got in some trouble for laughing at her along with the entire class.

This one did not graduate with us, thank goodness. People would have died if she was charged with aircraft maintenance.
    A buddy who lived near Florence S.C once told me that he saw a Nigger in a Pick-up stop about three feet from a closed but unlocked farm gate situated upon a moderate incline on a fire break/bypass dirt road. 'Leroy' then attempted to push the gate 'Uphill' by hand to open it but because it couldn't swing open beyond about 45 deg. he got a shovel from the trucks rear and furiously began to relieve the remaining uppermost 45 deg. sector. Just as he was about half done an amused human farmhand came along and suggested he simply back down a little way and let the hinged gate simply 'fall' downhill to fully open toward him. He didn't say what Leroy said (or whether he had his 'Thinking' cap on backwards) but I guess it might have been 'Duh' or 'Dis gate be rayciss!'

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell it like it is View Post
    Just came from gun show near Memphis....niggers ,usually a rare sight at such events, were buying ar15 type guns at every table, along with handguns and magazines.Ironic that these stupid monkeys voted for someone who wants to take away your guns, yet they want to buy them....the epitome of stupidity.But who would expect more from dumb animals.I am sure most of the guns will soon be in pawn shop or police property room....I actually saw one of the speed bumps buy a gun and then ask what kind of ammo it fired....maybe not much of a threat to us when the deal goes down.
    U sure they weren't "the good ones"? I mean the really dumb ones with the optics backwards would buy a gun from Lashawntay from da hood before heading to a gun show if they even know what that is