Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest

It's seriously depressing....

I've just been watching a 'Live' register which, deaths aside, shows the U.S population increasing by about 15 every five minutes comprising (approx.) 13 humans and 2 Niggers.
    That means that by the time a productive, working human completes todays 8 hour day around TWO HUNDRED crime destined (N.U) Niggers will have been shat out by fat, ugly welfare dependent sows who in most cases have no idea who beez da' real 'Daddy'.

2. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip View Post
    I've just been watching a 'Live' register which, deaths aside, shows the U.S population increasing by about 15 every five minutes comprising (approx.) 13 humans and 2 Niggers.
    That means that by the time a productive, working human completes todays 8 hour day around TWO HUNDRED crime destined (N.U) Niggers will have been shat out by fat, ugly welfare dependent sows who in most cases have no idea who beez da' real 'Daddy'.
    The only saving grace to that statistic is that, I believe, the mortality rate for nigglets is higher and the chances of a nigglet surviving to adulthood is lower.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Good news is that in future decades niggers aren’t predicted to grow in population at all, they’re still supposed to hang around the 13% mark. So all the nigger deletions are having a positive effect.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only saving grace to that statistic is that, I believe, the mortality rate for nigglets is higher and the chances of a nigglet surviving to adulthood is lower.
    That is thanks to TNB and nigger parenting. As long as the nigger can be contained, their population will be kept in check by their own TNB. Left to roam free the population would explode like Africa. The good news is that "defunding" the police will have a larger impact than the 20 or so a year that get shot by police due to being violent savages attacking police. Thousands more will make each other good without the evil YT police to stop them from doing it.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are correct sir, for one reason or another, niggers dont do as well on the " health " scale. That IMO, is a Very Good thing. I just saw a story on the niggerfied news show, " 60 minutes ", in which they profiled health care and longevity for the nigger animal. They dug up some nigger professor from Harvard that stated of course, that all the niggers troubles are due to the white systemic racism in the country.

The profile was this TYPICAL nigger sow, 5'3", 350 lbs raising 6 nigglets of all ages with No baby- daddy around. The issue was no grocery store, termed a food dessert, in the nigger area of south apelanta. This sow worked there at the small grocery market they finally persuaded to come in and open up,. What happened during the nigger George Groid riots were typical, burning, looting, smashing windows and everything else the niggers do when they " peacefully protest ", so the next day the neighborhood nighers were there sweeping and cleaning up.

I wanted to say; IF you niggers knew how you act, you would get more, because niggers are a Failed species, they will never progress.

Niggers are an invasive species here in western societies, the nigger doesn't belong here, hence they are at a great disadvantage.
    That is not society's fault, it's the falt of the nigger not to adapt or try and adapt. Its disgusting to place the burden on a society to completely change just to accommodate 12% of the population. It's the nigger that should be taking on that responsibility, but of course we all know responsibility is one of the many traits niggers fall very far behind in.

Niggers will stay on the path they're on, throwing money, and all the other handouts won't help at all. Its disgusting, totally disgusting.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    You are correct sir, for one reason or another, niggers dont do as well on the " health " scale. That IMO, is a Very Good thing. I just saw a story on the niggerfied news show, " 60 minutes ", in which they profiled health care and longevity for the nigger animal. They dug up some nigger professor from Harvard that stated of course, that all the niggers troubles are due to the white systemic racism in the country.

The profile was this TYPICAL nigger sow, 5'3", 350 lbs raising 6 nigglets of all ages with No baby- daddy around. The issue was no grocery store, termed a food dessert, in the nigger area of south apelanta. This sow worked there at the small grocery market they finally persuaded to come in and open up,. What happened during the nigger George Groid riots were typical, burning, looting, smashing windows and everything else the niggers do when they " peacefully protest ", so the next day the neighborhood nighers were there sweeping and cleaning up.

I wanted to say; IF you niggers knew how you act, you would get more, because niggers are a Failed species, they will never progress.

Niggers are an invasive species here in western societies, the nigger doesn't belong here, hence they are at a great disadvantage.
    That is not society's fault, it's the falt of the nigger not to adapt or try and adapt. Its disgusting to place the burden on a society to completely change just to accommodate 12% of the population. It's the nigger that should be taking on that responsibility, but of course we all know responsibility is one of the many traits niggers fall very far behind in.

Niggers will stay on the path they're on, throwing money, and all the other handouts won't help at all. Its disgusting, totally disgusting.
    This study doesn't take into account the TNB factor either. They average in all the niggers that died because their lives mattered. AKA they were killed by other niggers or because they love fried foods. It also doesn't take into account that those that do manage to live through these still live longer than the average bush man they would be in Africa.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Nigger Wrangler
    Chimpout Guest
    Awhile back I read an article on Breitbart's website....

Sixty-one percent of all nigger deaths are due to abortion. That's systemic and institutionalized Ethnic Cleansing being carried out by the Democrat Party.

Niggers are too stupid to realize their masters are killing them off on a level higher than the Holocaust!

I'm not complaining... it just shows how stupid niggers are and how despicable Democrats are.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigger Wrangler View Post
    Awhile back I read an article on Breitbart's website....

Sixty-one percent of all nigger deaths are due to abortion. That's systemic and institutionalized Ethnic Cleansing being carried out by the Democrat Party.

Niggers are too stupid to realize their masters are killing them off on a level higher than the Holocaust!

I'm not complaining... it just shows how stupid niggers are and how despicable Democrats are.
    That's pretty funny that it's 3/5ths. Irony is not lost on historical forces.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes tweakstick liked this post