Another story from my job as a registered nurse. This is from a few years back. Just another day at the hospital. I received a call from a doctor I didn't know, let's call him Doctuh Bongo, who spoke with an Africoon accent, asking me to give a patient a dose of medicine. Now hospital (and common sense) policy states that you don't give a patient an injection based on a telephone instruction from someone you don't know. So being the professional that I am, I calmly and politely informed Doctuh Bongo that I couldn't do that, and that he would have to appear in person and show me the paperwork before I could give the patient the medicine. This caused him to chimp out on me over the phone, ooking that "ah beez uh doctuh" and that I needed to listen to its magical flying 'gypshun pyramid-building wisdom.

In the end, it turned out to be a "legitimate" order of medicine for the patient (I put "legitimate" in quotes because even though Bongo may have been handed a medical license, we all know that he didn't earn it and only got it because of affirmative action). However, that call could have come from anyone - an outsider, a prankster, some 419 nigger from Nigeria with that Africoon accent. That's why that policy exists.

Long story short, I didn't get into any trouble over the whole thing, even though Bongo whined that I had "disrespected" him, because I had followed proper procedure and he hadn't. In fact, I heard later that Bongo was the one who got chewed out by the HNIC (Head Nagger In Charge).