Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This "Adele" person?

I've never seen her perform and know nothing about her, but this is her idea of the man of her dreams? Why? Seriously, WTF?? She's an attractive, successful human being. How is this possible? I'll never understand. Yeah, I PS'd it a tiny bit, but not much. Her family must have been thrilled.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's a British woketurd, who can't resist virtue signaling idiocy. She probably pays a PR firm to set up this kind of nonsense, in lieu of actual success at her chosen career.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She is a typical white celebrity burner. Pie faced, overweight, and boring with a penchant for telling the "body positive" lie. She isn't ugly like the worst of the burners and could do much better. But mental illness brought on likely by daddy issues has led to this outcome. When women have self esteem issues, some of them can hide it by being "woke" and in the worst cases actually be attracted to niggers. I liken it to the mental illness of when someone is attracted to farm animals. It can't be explained to and understood by normal people. But in the deranged mind, it is normal.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She came out with a song back in 2015 that showed she's either a coalburner or supports it. Then she got that buckfriend.

Try to listen to any of this. It's horrible wailing, and a couple of parts are just perfect to show her future status as a winner of the Nicole Brown Simpson Award.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mudshark Adele 1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	14928

Name:	Mudshark Adele 2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	14929
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    She came out with a song back in 2015 that showed she's either a coalburner or supports it. Then she got that buckfriend.

Try to listen to any of this. It's horrible wailing, and a couple of parts are just perfect to show her future status as a winner of the Nicole Brown Simpson Award.

Name:	Mudshark Adele 1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	14928

Name:	Mudshark Adele 2.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	14929

Name:  huh2.gif
Views: 258
Size:  1.1 KB

That buck looks ready to chimp. Yeah, maybe she's a little chubby, but she's pretty and young and makes good money, I guess. Why the niggers? She can't be attracted to them. It's impossible. She can lose weight, but she can never un-burn coal or find a decent human male now.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    she grew up in Brixton in London, the noble seat of niggery in the UK. You can be assured she's seen all kinds of STDs...and swallowed some too.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That buck looks ready to chimp. Yeah, maybe she's a little chubby, but she's pretty and young and makes good money, I guess. Why the niggers? She can't be attracted to them. It's impossible. She can lose weight, but she can never un-burn coal or find a decent human male now.
    She did later lose weight and would have otherwise looked good, but once a burner, always untouchable.

Did you watch enough of the video to see the story, that the buck really is ready to Nicole Brown her? It won't be long till she experiences niggerpaws just like those.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    She did later lose weight and would have otherwise looked good, but once a burner, always untouchable.

Did you watch enough of the video to see the story, that the buck really is ready to Nicole Brown her? It won't be long till she experiences niggerpaws just like those.
    Yes, that's what I meant when I said he looked on the verge of chimping on her. I'm trying to imagine mooning around over some nigger buck, but I can't. I can't even imagine having any kind of conversation with one.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

"... but she can never un-burn coal or find a decent human male now..."

Stained forever... just like the top of a coal fired greenhouse chimney!

She will never clean up.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Stained forever... just like the top of a coal fired greenhouse chimney!

She will never clean up.
    Once you go black we DON'T want you back!!

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think this is a real photo.

A genuine photo would show monkey man (truly a chimp looking groid) with his hand on his muh dikk!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I don't think this is a real photo.

A genuine photo would show monkey man (truly a chimp looking groid) with his hand on his muh dikk!
    Maybe it was taken with a high-speed camera in the 1/1000 of a second it didn't.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    she grew up in Brixton in London, the noble seat of niggery in the UK. You can be assured she's seen all kinds of STDs...and swallowed some too.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A fat, no talent monkey fucker.

27. Likes Ignatow liked this post