Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Raining Niggers in London!

This particular InterContinental Ballistic Nigger hit someone's back yard in London near Heathrow Airport, after apparently falling from the landing gear well. The flight was landing in London from KENYA. Apparently, this is a common occurrence here. Let's just hope that no humans get hit by 200 MPH Nigger Missiles.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...=pocket-newtab
    Last edited by Tar Remover; 04-17-2021 at 02:16 PM.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “In the last second or two of it falling, I saw limbs,” said Wil. “I was convinced that it was a human body.”
    “As I went around the next road,” recalled Wil, “a police car came screaming past in the opposite direction and very nearly clipped my handlebars. I thought: ‘Oh, my God. It was a human. That’s definitely what this is.’”
    Wil was right. It was a body. It – he – had plummeted 3,500ft, half-frozen, hitting the ground at 3.38pm. He was the man who fell from the sky. The stowaway.
    No, he was wrong about the human part.

As God is my witness, I never thought niggers could fly!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live under the approach track of Kennedy International Airport, but the planes are still quite high up going over. But they do lower their landing gear right there, and we've been bombed with frozen African shit a couple of times. One landed right near a landing light about a 1/4 mile from my house.
    As far as it raining niggers, my brother once stopped at a traffic light, and a jig dropped out of the sky in front of his car. He didn't see a tree, or a light pole that it could have come from. It turned out that the nigger stepped out from between two parked vans, and got hit by a limo that was coming up behind my brother. It so happened that he knew the limo driver, so he told the cops he saw the whole thing. The shyster the nigger hired was begging him to change his story. No dice, nigger !

6. Likes Tar Remover, CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    This particular InterContinental Ballistic Nigger hit someone's back yard in London near Heathrow Airport, after apparently falling from the landing gear well. The flight was landing in London from KENYA. Apparently, this is a common occurrence here. Let's just hope that no humans get hit by 200 MPH Nigger Missiles.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...=pocket-newtab
    Yep!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I live under the approach track of Kennedy International Airport, but the planes are still quite high up going over. But they do lower their landing gear right there, and we've been bombed with frozen African shit a couple of times. One landed right near a landing light about a 1/4 mile from my house.
    As far as it raining niggers, my brother once stopped at a traffic light, and a jig dropped out of the sky in front of his car. He didn't see a tree, or a light pole that it could have come from. It turned out that the nigger stepped out from between two parked vans, and got hit by a limo that was coming up behind my brother. It so happened that he knew the limo driver, so he told the cops he saw the whole thing. The shyster the nigger hired was begging him to change his story. No dice, nigger !

Damn..... Flying niggers are definitely an entertaining phenomenon......

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's raining coons, hallelujah, it's raining coons.....can't get that out of my head now. The Wevver Sows
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I only wish it were a plane full of niggers from civilised nations landing on destination Africa.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn..... Flying niggers are definitely an entertaining phenomenon......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flying_691322_300056.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	14936
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flying_691322_300056.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	14936

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    As God is my witness, I never thought niggers could fly!

I got that!

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched part of that atrocious movie, "Sharknado" and when I read the subject line here I thought "OH, NO!!" visualizing a shitstorm of niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

20. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I got that!

Went right over my head till you posted this. Man that was a funny bit!

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I just watched part of that atrocious movie, "Sharknado" and when I read the subject line here I thought "OH, NO!!" visualizing a shitstorm of niggers.
    Spooknado!

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spooknado!

Oh, the horror!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post