Close

Likes Likes:  42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Yet another burner get diversified

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-shoo...rrested-police

An Ohio man who allegedly shot and killed his ex-girlfriend at a Bob Evans restaurant where she waitressed was arrested following an 11-hour manhunt Friday night, according to reports.

Rebecca Jean Rogers, 38, was shot multiple times and taken to a hospital where she succumbed to her wounds, police said, according to FOX 8 in Cleveland.

Diners at the Canton, Ohio, restaurant "took cover under tables" on Friday morning when the suspect, Richard James Nelson, 54, allegedly opened fire on Rogers, then ran out the back door, precipitating the manhunt.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burner.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	283.8 KB 
ID:	14925

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel like a terrible person but more and more, reading about diversified mudsharks always makes me

You really want a nigger buck? You have to take the (non-existent) good with the bad, I guess.

"There was a history of domestic violence with the victim and the suspect in the past," Canton police Chief Jack Angelo said, according to FOX 8e. "This just shows how dangerous (mudsharking) is."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I feel like a terrible person but more and more, reading about diversified mudsharks always makes me

You really want a nigger buck? You have to take the (non-existent) good with the bad, I guess.
    Mudshark goodifications are one of my favorite topics. In the past I felt bad that a human life is extinguished violently, but now I've turned a corner and gloat. My compassion is reserved for innocent victims. Burners, drillers, wiggers, nigger lovers - are all so stupid consorting and befriending niggers that they are responsible for their own downfall. I'm harsh on this because I hate sprogs, mutants, abominations AND those that aid in nigger proliferation.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Mudshark goodifications are one of my favorite topics. In the past I felt bad that a human life is extinguished violently, but now I've turned a corner and gloat. My compassion is reserved for innocent victims. Burners, drillers, wiggers, nigger lovers - are all so stupid consorting and befriending niggers that they are responsible for their own downfall. I'm harsh on this because I hate sprogs, mutants, abominations AND those that aid in nigger proliferation.
    Me too. I remember in the past being shocked at the attitude towards murdered burners, but no more. Women who choose to bed down with niggers and reproduce with them are so alien and incomprehensible to me I no longer see them as human. Now? These stories make me laugh, and the more bizarre the killings are - beheadings, etc - the harder I laugh. I'm laughing again just writing that.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me too. I remember in the past being shocked at the attitude towards murdered burners, but no more. Women who choose to bed down with niggers and reproduce with them are so alien and incomprehensible to me I no longer see them as human. Now? These stories make me laugh, and the more bizarre the killings are - beheadings, etc - the harder I laugh. I'm laughing again just writing that.
    In old, old CO days, we didn't talk about coalburners or oildrillers except when also talking about their niggers. Now we let loose with the Kardashians, De Niro, and especially murder victims. I really liked the new forum specifically for mudsharks harvesting the fruit of the diversification tree.

I wanted to start Coalburner of the Year nominations after that Utah girl was hunted down and shot by her buckfriend. The next year, another Utah girl was burned up by what she thought would be a sugar boo to take care of her. She was taken care of, all right. The crazier and more violent the death, the more important it is for would-be burners to learn before it's too late.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    In old, old CO days, we didn't talk about coalburners or oildrillers except when also talking about their niggers. Now we let loose with the Kardashians, De Niro, and especially murder victims. I really liked the new forum specifically for mudsharks harvesting the fruit of the diversification tree.

I wanted to start Coalburner of the Year nominations after that Utah girl was hunted down and shot by her buckfriend. The next year, another Utah girl was burned up by what she thought would be a sugar boo to take care of her. She was taken care of, all right. The crazier and more violent the death, the more important it is for would-be burners to learn before it's too late.
    She might even be "CoalBurner of the Decade". Expecting woke-tard, brainwashed, social media whores and dumbass bitches to learn anything from the burners who went before them and made the ultimate sacrifice to prove they were anti-rayciss is a losing proposition I'm afraid. As I've said before, every one of them will say (and said before their buck bashed their brains in/set them on fire/chopped them up/stabbed them to deff/etc, "MY nigger is different!"

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    A perfect fit... every time.

Yep!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cautionary tales like this one are always suppressed by MSM idiots, which contributes to ignorance of the threat posed by niggers. Any time you consort with, hire, rent to, or do business with niggers, you are leaving yourself and those around you open to violence.
    Avoid the fucking groid, ffs !

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8B2DC1ED-77B2-4DA3-A8F8-FB14C3810CA9.jpeg 
Views:	55 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	14935

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She might even be "CoalBurner of the Decade". Expecting woke-tard, brainwashed, social media whores and dumbass bitches to learn anything from the burners who went before them and made the ultimate sacrifice to prove they were anti-rayciss is a losing proposition I'm afraid. As I've said before, every one of them will say (and said before their buck bashed their brains in/set them on fire/chopped them up/stabbed them to deff/etc, "MY nigger is different!"

It's a number of years left until then, but God willing, we'll have that poll!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    GREAT minds think alike!!

21. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    GREAT minds think alike!!

Recently we had a burner whose nigger cut her head off and wrapped it in tinfoil or something? I laughed so hard I nearly hurt myself.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, tweakstick liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This bitch got exactly she deserved. Oh well, as the saying goes 'burn the coal pay the toll'.

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Recently we had a burner whose nigger cut her head off and wrapped it in tinfoil or something? I laughed so hard I nearly hurt myself.
    'Diva please. It's customary for the negro to remove the female's head, and wrap it in shiny material ....

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I REMEMBER that one!!

29. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    'Diva please. It's customary for the negro to remove the female's head, and wrap it in shiny material ....

Maybe he was thinking about shrinking it as a tribute to the ancient Africoon artistic tradition?

31. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe he was thinking about shrinking it as a tribute to the ancient Africoon artistic tradition?
    I was starting to wonder if it was doing a muddland version of aluminum foil dinners we did in Scouts. Add vegetables or whatever else to meat, wrap it all up in foil, throw it in the fire.

33. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF???

Was he trying to keep it fresh for later?

Or was he just trying to stop the CIA from controlling her mind? I mean, I could understand that one. You can't trust those guys!

Please someone find that story!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

35. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOUND IT! It was a sand nigger!

I gotta ask, where the hell were her parents? While 15 is legal in Sweden, this is still just bad parenting.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/man-wr...apitating-her/

A jilted ex-boyfriend is accused of decapitating his 17-year-old lover — then wrapping her head in tin foil as a twisted keepsake — because she dumped him, according to a new report.

Tishko Ahmed Shabaz has been charged in the murder of 17-year-old Wilma Andersson, who went missing in Uddevalla, Sweden, last November, the Daily Mail reported.

Shabaz, 23, allegedly went berserk after Andersson dumped him and went to his house to pick up her things, family members said. Hundreds of volunteers searched for Andersson — but her severed head was found days later, prompting the arrest of Shabaz.

The Iraq-born man, who became a Swedish citizen in 2014, has been in custody since and was charged last week.

He allegedly wrapped Andersson’s head in tape and aluminum foil and kept it in a bag. Police found blood on his apartment floor and “traces of Wilma” on a kitchen knife, according to local media reports.

The teen’s coat and purse were also hanging in his closet.

“The suspect has retained a body part for an unknown reason and got rid of the rest of the body,” the police chief said.

Andersson’s body was never found.

UNKNOWN REASON???

Oh, I think I know the reason...

AL DIKK!!!!!!!!!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

37. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

~Bob Evans.....Burn On The Farm~

Nigger walks into a Bob Evans in Canton, Ohio and blows his ex-burner out of her shoes while she's slinging the grits and sausage...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-worked.html

~"If you're not right in the head, take a nigger to your bed, soon you'll be dead, never to humanly wed"~....
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

39. Likes Buck Simian, Ray Cizzums liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast