Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Why replicate (anything) when you have a massive surplus?

MSN report BAD news in that the Salk Institute for Biological Sciences in California (Where else) have developed human-cross-monkey embryos the GOOD news being that none of them have lasted for more than 20 days by which time they were no more than 'Haz-chem'. The question of course is (Duh) why create anything when you already have 40 million of them at hand all of which are useless and unwanted?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Here is a link that sorta explains this: https://www.fiercebiotech.com/resear...onkey-chimeric

I don't really see the point, as we already have niggers.

And the COVID vaccines already made mRNA modification legal, so... in practical terms, for eradicating diseases like AIDS, it should be possible for them to extract genetic material from existing monkeys, find the code that gives them immunity, and then add it to humans. (If anyone does this, I don't want the money, but I do want some money donated to this site, and I would appreciate it if the code for the HIV vaccine detected and excluded niggers from immunity. I'm pretty sure Sub-Saharan DNA is detectable.)

It's not exactly a secret that HIV was originally SIV which jumped from monkeys to humans, presumably due to niggers fucking monkeys and then coming to first world nations and having unprotected gay sex with humans and/or having heterosexual sex with coalburners and oildrillers. SIV is a very African disease, and we should not reward niggers for being irresponsible.

Back on topic, do we really need to be worrying about a Planet of the Apes scenario? "We finally really did it. YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! AH, DAMN YOU! GOD! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!"

Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is a link that sorta explains this: https://www.fiercebiotech.com/resear...onkey-chimeric

I don't really see the point, as we already have niggers.

And the COVID vaccines already made mRNA modification legal, so... in practical terms, for eradicating diseases like AIDS, it should be possible for them to extract genetic material from existing monkeys, find the code that gives them immunity, and then add it to humans. (If anyone does this, I don't want the money, but I do want some money donated to this site, and I would appreciate it if the code for the HIV vaccine detected and excluded niggers from immunity. I'm pretty sure Sub-Saharan DNA is detectable.)

It's not exactly a secret that HIV was originally SIV which jumped from monkeys to humans, presumably due to niggers fucking monkeys and then coming to first world nations and having unprotected gay sex with humans and/or having heterosexual sex with coalburners and oildrillers. SIV is a very African disease, and we should not reward niggers for being irresponsible.

Back on topic, do we really need to be worrying about a Planet of the Apes scenario? "We finally really did it. YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! AH, DAMN YOU! GOD! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!"
    Re the origin of AIDS haven't you heard the old 'Story' about the 'Cut' (White of course) HUNTER. You see, he shot a monkey in Afreaka and when he picked it up its blood got into an unhealed cut he had on his arm so once again the 'Whigger' revisionists/Libtards etc., blame YT!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip View Post
    Re the origin of AIDS haven't you heard the old 'Story' about the 'Cut' (White of course) HUNTER. You see, he shot a monkey in Afreaka and when he picked it up its blood got into an unhealed cut he had on his arm so once again the 'Whigger' revisionists/Libtards etc., blame YT!
    Yep!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Clip View Post
    Nice try niggers, trying to blame YT for AIDS, but that story won't gain any traction with anyone who has a brain.

1. Most hunters don't get blood all over themselves after dispatching an animal. Many use latex gloves while field dressing and processing them because they are aware of the many blood borne pathogens; tularemia, rabies and e. coli to name a few.
    2. Most humans, even some nigger coddlers who don't want to admit it, know that niggers will muhdik anything, especially other animals that they can't distinguish very well from themselves
    3. There is already precedence that other STD's have been transferred from animals to humans due to asslifters amorous relationships with sheep, goats and cattle; namely, chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis.

Clearly, HIV AIDS originated with niggers muhdiking other races of apes and it came to humanity via bestiality with coal-burners and oil drillers.