Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lying nigger proves Trump's point that niggers bringing "soup" were going to throw the cans at cops

A protester featured Wednesday on CNN mocked the words of Donald Trump by referencing an infamous 2020 quote from the former president condemning demonstrators who were supposedly throwing soup at the police.

The protester in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, who identified himself as “Tiger,” told CNN’s Sara Sidner that he had been participating in the protests over the fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright for the last four nights.

“I’ve been here all four nights, and I’m just standing here today with soup for my family and we’re just watching all this unfold,” the protester said, holding up a can of soup and winking at the camera. “It’s very unfortunate.”

Asked if he would throw the soup can at the police, the protester replied, “Like I said, it’s for my family.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/minne...231813941.html

A can of soup to feed its 20 niglets? That lying nigger should have been arrested on the spot for carrying a weapon.

If the nigger gave its real name, we'd find outstanding warrants for its arrest, and a rap sheet longer than DMX's discoonography.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way the soup was for eating. Why? Because soup is a healthy, nutritious food item. When was the last time you saw niggers buying soup at the grocery store?

4. Likes Tar Remover, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And of course, the filthy despicable sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast son of Barry Ohomo was carrying no can opener to open the soup...

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    No way the soup was for eating. Why? Because soup is a healthy, nutritious food item. When was the last time you saw niggers buying soup at the grocery store?
    If it was "chitlin" or "frahd chiggun" soup then I believe the nog would eat it!!

8. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    If it was "chitlin" or "frahd chiggun" soup then I believe the nog would eat it!!
    OR canned Jenkem......

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My, my.... The interesting items one finds on the Huffingsomepole...... And the monkey calls himself an animal that happily eats his kind! Funny! Stupid nigger......

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    OR canned Jenkem......
    Tru Dat!!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They should have arrested the nigger. It probably shoplifted the can of soup.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post