Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Imprisoned jail nigger wins Washington DC election, will serve in public office from cell

Jailed Murderer Wins Public Office in D.C. Election with Five Inmate Candidates from Same Prison

As the homicide rate hits a record high in Washington D.C. the city elects a convicted murderer to public office in a unique election featuring all inmate candidates. The freshly elected public official, Joel Caston, has been in prison 26 years and is currently incarcerated at the District of Columbia Jail. In 1996 Caston was convicted by a jury of first-degree murder for ambushing and killing a man in the city’s Anacostia neighborhood. Court records obtained by Judicial Watch indicate that a 2016 appeal was denied. In the document, Caston’s attorneys name the victim, which is not common practice today. Court records also reveal a “speed loader”—a device used to rapidly load ammunition into a firearm—was found by police under Caston’s mattress after the shooting. It contained six rounds of .44 caliber ammunition as well as additional rounds of ammo.

Now Caston is a commissioner on D.C.’s Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC), which advises the D.C. Council and other local government entities involving matters ranging from liquor license applications to public safety. Commissioners serve two-year terms and are elected in even-numbered years. The ANC was established to bring “government closer to the people, and to bring the people closer to government,” according to its website.
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/corrup...m-same-prison/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers should be in cells, chains, Apefrica or dead...
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers electing their own have gone from ex-con Marion Barry to a current con. Well, the only reason the nigger voters aren't felons themselves is because they haven't been caught yet.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Niggers electing their own have gone from ex-con Marion Barry to a current con. Well, the only reason the nigger voters aren't felons themselves is because they haven't been caught yet.
    Tru Dat!! I remember when I was living in Va. in 1990 that nigger got caught in a hotel room with a hooker smoking a crack pipe!! When it got caught and a reporter asked it if it was ashamed it said "no, the BITCH set me up!!" Right after that they were selling T-shirts in D.C. and they sold out in less than an hour!! You can't make that $hi+ up!! Years later the ape ran for a city council position and the slogan was "Mayor barry, give him another CRACK at it!!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Right after that they were selling T-shirts in D.C. and they sold out in less than an hour!! You can't make that $hi+ up!! Years later the ape ran for a city council position and the slogan was "Mayor barry, give him another CRACK at it!!" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    Good lord, no joke? I guess the shirt vendors took EBT.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Good lord, no joke? I guess the shirt vendors took EBT.
    They didn't have it 31 years ago but if they did I GUARANTEE you they would have taken it!! Living for years in the Maryland and Va. suburbs made me a YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE nigger hater!!