Close

Likes Likes:  4
Reply to Thread

Thread: Style?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Style?

People are always praising niggers for being daring in their fashion statements. But what niggers do isn't stylish, it's retaliatory. They literally have this vendetta against every clothing standard YT has ever maintained. For thousands of years, human wore pants that stayed suspended around their waist. "Well," said the apes, "we'll soon put an end to that tyranny." Then it was the "lemming impulse" in the average consumer to remove the tag from an item of apparel. The "revolutionary" groids came along and showed us how defiant they could be, wearing hats that look like they've been stolen off the shelf (well, maybe that's the one place nogs are really expressing themselves authentically).

Now it's sneakers..it's not bad enough that knuckle daggers have turned athletic apparel into the most ridiculous abominations to ever leave an assembly line, but the latest statement by nigger ape-thletes is that wearing matching shoes is yet another subscription to whitey's conventions. Can't wait until that extends to formal wear and the height of en vogue nigger elegance will be sporting one brown loafer and one white wing tip.

2. Likes tweakstick, Blackout liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "... and one white wing tip."

Totally unrelated, but nevertheless entertaining!

(I know there are ladies on here. Please accept my apology if you find this distasteful)

Many years ago, I was working at the airport. I was sent up to either the ticket counter or baggage in the passenger terminal.

I took care of whatever I was sent up there for and was headed back outside.

I had to take a leak really bad so I ducked into a public men's head located near a hallway leading to the gates.

As always, I try to observe restroom etiquette by not occupying a urinal next to one in use, however if I recall it was nearly a full house.

I was standing at the urinal relieving myself when I noticed my parka was just about to get hit by my piss stream.

I reached down with my free hand to push it out of the way accidentally striking my joint, which was set on full stream ahead.

I didn't piss on my parka, but I managed to briefly piss all over the right side partition.

Some old spook that looked like Fred Sanford wearing white Ronald McDonald sized clown shoe wing tips was to my right. The way he was standing placed his left toe under the partition, actually encroaching a bit into my space.

As the piss started running down the side partition, it started dripping onto his clown tips, COMPLETELY FILLING THE HOLES!

I had to shut her down, zip up and get out of there quick before Fred noticed what happend! I could barely contain my laughter as every hole was now a yellow dot!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Midder Peenud Hayed, Sandy liked this post
    Full Clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

(I know there are ladies on here. Please accept my apology if you find this distasteful)

Many years ago, I was working at the airport. I was sent up to either the ticket counter or baggage in the passenger terminal.

I had to take a leak really bad so I ducked into a public men's head located near a hallway leading to the gates.

As always, I try to observe restroom etiquette by not occupying a urinal next to one in use, however if I recall it was nearly a full house.

I was standing at the urinal relieving myself when I noticed my parka was just about to get hit by my piss stream.

I reached down with my free hand to push it out of the way accidentally striking my joint, which was set on full stream ahead.

I didn't piss on my parka, but I managed to briefly piss all over the right side partition.

Some old spook that looked like Fred Sanford wearing white Ronald McDonald sized clown shoe wing tips was to my right. The way he was standing placed his left toe under the partition, actually encroaching a bit into my space.

As the piss started running down the side partition, it started dripping onto his clown tips, COMPLETELY FILLING THE HOLES!

I had to shut her down, zip up and get out of there quick before Fred noticed what happend! I could barely contain my laughter as every hole was now a yellow dot!
    LMAO - he must have been so 'P.ssed off'!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    niggers are utterly stupid and brainless moronic creatures - as are their foolish followers.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember the old saying "it's better to be pissed off rather than pissed on!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now it's sneakers..it's not bad enough that knuckle daggers have turned athletic apparel into the most ridiculous abominations to ever leave an assembly line, but the latest statement by nigger ape-thletes is that wearing matching shoes is yet another subscription to whitey's conventions. Can't wait until that extends to formal wear and the height of en vogue nigger elegance will be sporting one brown loafer and one white wing tip.
    Dearest Unreggie:

Upon our most Highly Esteemed Potentate's thorough investigation of your enlightened and prophetic words as stated above and in bold, we have investigated and found you to be correct - as evidenced here and found in our ancient text:

You are hereby recommended to join our ranks as a Most High and Excellent Human Being and FreeHuman in good standing, should you care to join.

*Fez optional
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    People are always praising niggers for being daring in their fashion statements. But what niggers do isn't stylish, it's retaliatory. They literally have this vendetta against every clothing standard YT has ever maintained. For thousands of years, human wore pants that stayed suspended around their waist. "Well," said the apes, "we'll soon put an end to that tyranny." Then it was the "lemming impulse" in the average consumer to remove the tag from an item of apparel. The "revolutionary" groids came along and showed us how defiant they could be, wearing hats that look like they've been stolen off the shelf (well, maybe that's the one place nogs are really expressing themselves authentically).

I produce a brown loafer every day. Usually, I just flush it, but, if niggers want to buy it and wear it as a retaliatory and defiant fashion accoutrement, I would be glad to sell it to them - via a third party of course (Personally, I would never want to be near a nigger for any reason). Heck, I might even be convinced to give it to them for free. Perhaps they would be interested in a light yellow fabric dye I produce that they can use for their t-shirts and hats....

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    For millennia, niggers have been accustomed to wearing things like a loincloth, scavenged from a dead animal that some other powerful, more intelligent creature has already killed. Things like advanced western apparel just confuses them. If they had their way, they'd just run around naked, as they do on the African veldt. They only like clown shoes because they're colorful in the same way the fruit drinks niggers love so much are.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.