Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

wow nigger finally got charged with a hate crime

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure this niggeress will be let off the hook as incarcerating these bastards for their crimes is an act of "ray-cisum" and "oppression".

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate she-boons

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "No contest" plea for third degree assault, 12 months probation. It'll violate probation in a few months but still won't have any fear of going to NU.

Look at that niggeress waving its paw around, unquestionably ooking it dindu nuffins. Even the news nigger stumbled through like it can't believe a fellow groid is being prosecuted. It probably said during the commercial break, "Can't beleeves dat phat piece obs ebbony gone gits in trubba foh gittin represhuns!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She mad, because that beauty store doesn't apply to big black sows.
    Face it, fatso - it's hopeless !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where's it's neck?
    As the great Bob Grant used to say: they are the worst racists.
    Everything is race-race-race-race-race.
    They are raging with anger because everyone else has brains. Everyone can figure out how to put on shoes and how to drive.
    They are raging with anger because even with race mixing, they are less than 3/5ths of a person.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the mustache...God, sheboons are ugly!!!

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post

Alot of them are obese as hell. I wish the son did the old Bruce Lee on her.

15. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers love to blame whitey for everything and always try to boil everything down to a simplistic, one-dimensional, black vs. white thing (because their retarded pea brains can't handle complex issues such as shades of gray), but what's never mentioned on niggerloving propaganda outlets like CNN is how ALL the other races have problems with niggers, because niggers keep chimping out and attacking them.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, anti_nig liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think that it's pretty rich that the sow complained that the video doesn't show how the Asian woman "profiled" her, following her around in the store.

Well ain't that a bitch? Even if the owner was eyeballing her, there's good reason to watch sheboons in stores. The video didn't show that part?...you mean like all the heavily edited bullshit we see all the time. You know, the ones that only show the nigger getting a well-deserved beat-down AFTER it chimped on the cops?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	d405f031-c9ab-408f-a639-0b9eed8b3004-large16x9_kingvideo.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	14927

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This stands in stark contrast to what happens to a nigger that kills and dismembers a white person, and stuff the parts in a freezer, or uses acid. No hate crimes there...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Had_It_With_Niggers View Post
    Check out NBA nigger Kawhi Leonard's murdering sister. She's 6'2", and 320 pounds of ugly fat. Yikes !
    Name:  index.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  2.1 KB

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    This stands in stark contrast to what happens to a nigger that kills and dismembers a white person, and stuff the parts in a freezer, or uses acid. No hate crimes there...
    I was expecting this article to be on the Babylon Bee or The Onion... I was thinking no way they charged a nigger with a hate crime. But since it was not a white victim they felt it was safe to use hate crime charges. Still I doubt they will stick.

I am guessing one of two scenarios happened here. The nigger products were locked up and therefore racism. The woman caught the nigger shoplifting and therefor racism.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Check out NBA nigger Kawhi Leonard's murdering sister. She's 6'2", and 320 pounds of ugly fat. Yikes !
    Name:  index.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  2.1 KB
    Niggers are shit out already beaten with the ugly stick. That one was beaten with the entire Home Depot chain's stock of Ugly 4x4s for all 9 months it gestated!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look, another one! Looks like a nigger to me. That and the code word "man" along with pubic snake hair is telling.

Bronx Man Arrested For Hate Crime Against Asian Woman (yahoo.com)

So far, there have been 40 cases of New York citizens of Asian descent who have been attacked for their race this year.
    I am glad they are charging some of these niggers with hate crimes but that number pales in comparison to white people attacked by niggers for being white. Never would a hate crime charge come if the victim was white. It also irks me they refuse to mention he was a nigger. Had the nigger been the one attacked they would surely mention the attackers color.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.