Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread

Thread: The Coon Cities

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

The Coon Cities

All eyes are on Minneapolis on Monday when the jury will vote not guilty and the judge will apologize to Chauvin. But the ensuing chimpouts will only start the fire. Soon the Brooklyn Center niggers, acting with relative restraint so far considering how many pairs of Jordans there are there that've yet to been looted, will throw off the gloves and go "nog-wild" on the Foot Lockers and the hair supply stores.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Brooklyn Center incident had happened just slightly to the north, it would have been in appropriately named COON RAPIDS

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

3. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    If the Brooklyn Center incident had happened just slightly to the north, it would have been in appropriately named COON RAPIDS
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Tell it like it is
    Chimpout Guest

Hold up

Verdict will be later than Monday.....even a hung jury will take time.I agree that Chauvin is not guilty, but the are lots of woke libtards out there, as well as people who ,for some reason, might not want their cities burned and looted.I think a full acquittal is far from a done deal.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tell it like it is View Post
    Verdict will be later than Monday.....even a hung jury will take time.I agree that Chauvin is not guilty, but the are lots of woke libtards out there, as well as people who ,for some reason, might not want their cities burned and looted.I think a full acquittal is far from a done deal.
    It will a sad day when law and justice is NOT carried out because people are afraid of mobs and rioters.

Shit like what I'm talking about is exactly the reason why the police and the military exist: to protect people from themselves.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It will a sad day when law and justice is NOT carried out because people are afraid of mobs and rioters.

Shit like what I'm talking about is exactly the reason why the police and the military exist: to protect people from themselves.
    Not to split hairs, but not really "themselves," instead to protect good people from the bad seeds that grow among us.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.