Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Cuck suckers are letting a nigger on death row go!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-lon...211104480.html

An appeals court has overturned the sentence of Texas’ longest serving death row inmate, whose attorneys say has languished in prison for more than 45 years because he's too mentally ill to be executed.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"mentally ill"

Hearing voices, sudden urges to destroy or rape or kill, then claiming dindu nuffins, is normal for a nigger. By the standard of "mentally ill" then not a singl nigger is ever guilty, when they all are over something.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Riles also blamed God for his prison suicide attempt in 1985. Riles set himself on fire in his cell.

"God did that," said Riles. "God consumed me in fire."

In 1986, Riles was inches from the death chamber in Huntsville and just minutes from execution. That's when a federal court issued a last-minute stay. It was the fourth time the state scheduled Riles' execution. A new date hasn't been scheduled for the past 22 years.

"As long as he's living, I'm still living," said Helen Riles, Raymond Riles' sister. "We're still living."

Helen Riles spoke to us from her Houston home. She's calls her brother's three decades on death row "bittersweet."

While Raymond Riles hasn't been executed, Helen Riles is fighting to get her brother off of death row and into a mental health facility instead.
    "As the only child of John Henry, I have grown accustomed to Houston news channels running Raymond Riles' story at least once every decade since his crime. I grow more disgusted with our penal and judicial system every time his story airs. In a cowardly action, Riles shot my father in the back of the head and left him to die. This never would have been possible, except that our court system paroled him early from a prior conviction. Riles is nothing more than a career criminal and yet HIS story is the one that news agencies deem worthy of reporting.

"Your stories only breed sympathy for people who have participated in horrendous crimes. Whether Riles is mentally insane or not, he deserves to (and should) die for his crimes. Instead of Riles' mental state, why don't you report on the irony of Riles' story. The fact that Riles murdered my father, and my tax dollars are keeping him alive is nothing short of ironic.

"Helen Riles made the comment, 'I don't think he could ever come all the way back, I really don't. But he would able to feel more comfortable and get more rehabilitation.' Please let Mrs. Riles know that there is nothing that will ever bring my father back, and since Texas will not execute her brother, his 'discomfort' on death row is my only peace."
    http://www.murderpedia.org/male.R/r/riles-raymond.htm

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	riles_raymond_g1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	191.5 KB 
ID:	14915
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the nigger is too retarded to face sentence, it is too retarded to languish. The nigger only knows it has 3 hots and a cot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    If the nigger is too retarded to face sentence, it is too retarded to languish. The nigger only knows it has 3 hots and a cot.
    And maid service!

"... has languished in prison for more than 45 years because he's too mentally ill to be executed..."

I hope "languishing" included plenty of Big Bubba's radiator hose against his will in the shower!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I hope "languishing" included plenty of Big Bubba's radiator hose against his will in the shower!
    But who's to say the nigger didn't enjoy that?

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All niggers are retarded and mentally ill. So why is he special?

14. Likes anti_nig, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

"mentally ill"

Hearing voices, sudden urges to destroy or rape or kill, then claiming dindu nuffins, is normal for a nigger. By the standard of "mentally ill" then not a singl nigger is ever guilty, when they all are over something.
    Yep!!

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    All niggers are retarded and mentally ill. So why is he special?
    My thoughts exactly.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post