Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger found passed out, nigger taken to hospital, cops find nigger has warrants, nigger has a gun, nigger made good

Here's the Yahoo News version that doesn't mention why the nigger was in the hospital, or that the cops found it had a gun when they patted the buck down.

https://news.yahoo.com/police-body-c...160320047.html

I knew that couldn't be the whole story.

COLUMBUS (WCMH) — Miles Jackson, the man who was killed this week during a shooting at St. Ann’s Hospital, had a gun during the incident, Ohio’s attorney general said Wednesday.
    According to Westerville and Columbus police, officers responded to a call of a man, later identified as Jackson, passed out in his vehicle. They requested medics, and the man was taken to St. Ann’s emergency room in Westerville, with the officers accompanying him.

The Westerville officers learned that Jackson had domestic violence warrants out in his name, as well as a weapons under disability warrant in Franklin County, and worked to arrange a transfer of custody to Columbus police.

Body camera video released Wednesday shows Columbus police officers searching Jackson’s pockets and putting property into bags for storage. During that search, officers discovered something hidden in Jackson’s shorts. Officer Ryan Krichbaum told Officer Andrew Howe to help him get Jackson’s hands behind his back.

A struggle ensues, and a Taser is used on Jackson. During the struggle, a gun fired from Jackson’s pocket. Howe fired one shot, but his gun jammed.

After the initial shots were fired, Jackson is down on the ground with officers pointing guns at him. Jackson is ordered to put his hands in the air several dozen times over the course of the next five minutes. Jackson old officers that he was leaning on the gun at one point.
    https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-new...-general-says/

Yeah, the nigger dindu nuffins, those evil white cops just randomly picked it up off the street, cuffed it in the ER, and shot it point blank for no reason. Right? Right? That's what the Lame Stream Media would have us believe.

The nigger was told dozens of times over five minutes but still wouldn't put its paws up.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a typical tale, of an incapacitated nigger, needing whitey's help, then reverting to it's inner chimp,
    when it's found to be violating the law. Reminds me of the jig who overdosed on the bus, got revived with Narcan,
    then shot at the cops and EMTs who saved it's life.
    Last edited by Ray Cizzums; 04-15-2021 at 10:08 PM.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    This is a typical tale, of an incapacitated nigger, needing whitey's help, then reverting to it's inner chimp,
    when it's found to be violating the law. Reminds of the jig who overdosed on the bus, got revived with Narcan,
    then shot at the cops and EMTs who saved it's life.
    Just like the savage monkey it ,is to bite the hand that feeds.The nigger species should not be trusted around humans unless it is chained or behind bars.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moral of the story, never help a nigger. Let it die!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rev. Dick, IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Moral of the story, never help a nigger. Let it die!
    I live by that rule. No need to assist some feral beast who's only intent on hurting you.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it would be safe to assume that any nigger that is picked up for any reason has warrants. Too bad the cops had to spend time taking it to the hospital.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's time for us to rethink how these interactions go. Might I suggest the following to these officers should a similar situation arise:

Find nigger past out in car. Wake nigger up. Do not take it to jail or threaten it with jail. Give nigger free fentanyl. Instruct nigger to go easy on it. Nigger will instinctively take all of it because fuck you crackuhh azz poleese! Call coroner to pick up the dayed nigger ten minutes later. Remove pawgun from nigger.

Problem solved.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    It's time for us to rethink how these interactions go. Might I suggest the following to these officers should a similar situation arise:

Find nigger past out in car. Wake nigger up. Do not take it to jail or threaten it with jail. Give nigger free fentanyl. Instruct nigger to go easy on it. Nigger will instinctively take all of it because fuck you crackuhh azz poleese! Call coroner to pick up the dayed nigger ten minutes later. Remove pawgun from nigger.

Problem solved.

Free Fentanyl

They should pass out free Fentanyl just like they pass out free rubbers and syringes to all who want them in the hood!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    when they patted the buck down.
    Can I pet it?
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    I live by that rule. No need to assist some feral beast who's only intent on hurting you.
    Niggers have been known to carjack Good Samaritans who stopped to help. What am I talking about, a nigger recently shot and killed a Texas highway trooper who stopped to help. These people didn't know until they stopped that it was a nigger, but the lesson is, a civilian should run once seeing it's a nigger. Cops seeing it's a nigger should just haul it off to jail. It's either drunk or drugged, and probably with outstanding warrants.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I think it would be safe to assume that any nigger that is picked up for any reason has warrants. Too bad the cops had to spend time taking it to the hospital.

If a nigger isn't causing a problem today, it's just a matter of time... like tomorrow when it will cause a problem(s).

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

22. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    If a nigger isn't causing a problem today, it's just a matter of time... like tomorrow when it will cause a problem(s).

Of all the niggers appearing on my court shows, I would say nearly all - including many sows - when axed, admit to being arrested and/or "incarcerated", as though it's just a normal part of life. A lot of them have to really think with their walnut-sized brains to say how many times. One buck said, "Yeah, sure. Of course I've been arrested!" What a stupid question. Must be all that raycism, cuz most of them dindu nuffin'.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Police bodycam video:
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.