Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Adam Toledo: if you hang around with niggers, carry a gun and commit crimes, don't be surprised when police shoot you

CHICAGO – The mayor appealed for calm Thursday as the city released body-camera videos of last month's fatal shooting of Adam Toledo, 13, by a Chicago police officer – an incident that appears to show his hands in the air as he was shot.

According to body-cam video, the officer – a white 34-year-old man – pulls up in a car, gets out, pushes past another man and runs down an alley shouting "stop" toward Adam, who is dressed in jeans, a sweatshirt and white baseball cap. Adam runs away from the officer but then slows down and pauses near a fence.

Adam can be seen tossing what appears to be a gun behind the fence as he slows down, according to surveillance video shot from across a parking lot looking at the backside of the fence.

That's when the officer shouts, according to his body-cam video, "Show me your f***ing hands," and then either "stop it" or "drop it." Adam turns toward the officer and appears to put his hands up. He does not appear to have a gun in either hand. That's when the officer shoots – less than a second after Adam begins turning around to face the officer with his hands clearly raised.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/difficult...172815109.html

This is such bullshit. Which is it, did the little criminal "appear" to put his hands up, or did he "clearly"? And how many times have criminals, niggers and not, turned around only to pull a gun out of a waistband and shoot at the cop? Not every time, but too often.

When a cop tells you to, you raise your hands high, THEN turn around. It's simple common sense. But when you pal around with niggers, you're either already a criminal like niggers, or you become a stupid criminal like niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Call me crazy, but I'm glad the little asshole got his wings.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I won't call you that, and I'm glad too. One less criminal in the world? Human or nigger, I find nothing wrong with being glad that people won't be robbed or shot. But the family will act just like St. Trayvon's, oh the kid no hace nada, era buen hijo, es buen estudiante, no hace nada.

He was 13, but old enough to run around with niggers, and use a gun to threaten people? When I was that age, I still had a 10 p.m. bedtime on school nights (and 9 p.m. when I had a student council or PTA meeting in the morning). Sandman Sr. would have personally hauled me to the nearest jail and told them to keep me in there forever.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Act like a nigger, win nigger prizes. No fucks given.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the past this would not have received any attention at all. But since it wasn't a white kid... Now they can roll it into "dey killzin uz". Sorry niggers and liberals. The kid had a gun. The kid brandished the gun. Even if he had been white the outcome and my opinion would be the same.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Human or nigger, I find nothing wrong with being glad that people won't be robbed or shot. But the family will act just like St. Trayvon's, oh the kid no hace nada, era buen hijo, es buen estudiante, no hace nada.
    Act like a nigger, die like a nigger.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post