Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Battlesow and other niggers attack a white ref, turn a basketball game into WWE

A spectator walked across the court from the stands while recording the referee on his phone. The spectator appeared to say something to the official, who responded by slapping the spectator. The two then exchanged blows.

Other spectators and a Baylor player joined the fracas before the initial spectator picked up the referee and slammed him onto the court. The Baylor player then repeatedly hit the referee before other spectators jumped in to break up the fight.

PAC president Evan Suttner confirmed to the Star that the incident occurred at his court.

"The event staff removed the involved parties from the remainder of the tournament and will not welcome them back to future events," a PAC statement read.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/brawl-at-yo...031309127.html

What the ref did was barely third-degree assault. Cops wouldn't want to bother showing up to give a desk appearance for a slap that barely gets a baby's attention. And of course how do niggers react? The cowards all gang up on YT.

No niggers should have been invited in the first place. No niggers, no crime, know niggers, know crime.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

No niggers should have been invited in the first place. No niggers, no crime, know niggers, know crime.

If I could invent a way to keep niggers away from a basketball, I'd be one rich mofo!

I could use the same technology to keep them out of human neighborhoods!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another thought after watching the video is why would a human want to ref such a nigger sport?

I mean JC, can you imagine the stench wafting from those sweaty jigs after bouncing around for an hour?

Plus at any event like that you'd have to ride the "buh" in because if you drove, chances would be good you'd be sitting on glass during the ride home if you weren't on the buh cause some shine swiped your car!

I can think of so many reasons for not wanting to ref monkeyball!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never attack a nigger with other niggers present. You will be fighting every nigger there. They do not give a damn about a fair fight. Thats why they usually just beat on women and children. Fucking cowards.