Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Africoon explains how to bix nood in nigger 'click language'

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggercentrists would have us believe their ancestors originated all the great literature and stories of the world, when they can barely communicate with each other.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is one of the great stickys of all time, posted by MineEvoved, in the Life Without Parole forum.
    It explains the facts about the limitations of the African vocabulary, their lack of written languages,
    and primitive click-and-pop communication. It also discusses the bleck's shortcomings in regards to
    abstract thinking. A very interesting read, for anyone curious about these half evolved congoloids.
    https://menghublog.wordpress.com/201...edaliah-braun/

6. Likes Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    NICE! Teach us how to say "Fuck Worthless Niggers" in Nigger Click now!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prehistoric language brought to you by a prehistoric looking monkey nigger beast! Pretty soon the Liberals will have Ebonics being taught in schools.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Prehistoric language brought to you by a prehistoric looking monkey nigger beast! Pretty soon the Liberals will have Ebonics being taught in schools.
    I heard that they already do in some districts in commiefornia!!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    NICE! Teach us how to say "Fuck Worthless Niggers" in Nigger Click now!
    There probably are words for that already, what different tribes call each other.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Here is one of the great stickys of all time, posted by MineEvoved, in the Life Without Parole forum.
    It explains the facts about the limitations of the African vocabulary, their lack of written languages,
    and primitive click-and-pop communication. It also discusses the bleck's shortcomings in regards to
    abstract thinking. A very interesting read, for anyone curious about these half evolved congoloids.

I strongly recommend to all our members and guests to click on the link provided to learn more about the negroid species. Seriously. This article is graduate-level education on actually knowing why negroids are a sub-simian species.

I read it years ago and still re-read it every now and then. It's a frank assessment of the inferiority of negroids. This is why they can never be humans, not even in a million years.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If niggers can communicate so fluently verbally, how come when I'm watching the first 48 and want to understand niggerbabble, I have to read the subtitles scrolling along the bottom of the screen?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    If niggers can communicate so fluently verbally, how come when I'm watching the first 48 and want to understand niggerbabble, I have to read the subtitles scrolling along the bottom of the screen?
    My favorite First 48 episode is on right now - Who kilt Banana ? There wasn't anybody she knew that didn't want to kill the bitch. She was absolutely despicable. Those New Orleans sheboons are fucking awful !

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite First 48 episode is on right now - Who kilt Banana ? There wasn't anybody she knew that didn't want to kill the bitch. She was absolutely despicable. Those New Orleans sheboons are fucking awful !

. Rather annoying to have to look up to read the scrolling niggerbabble while you are trying to peruse CHIMPOUT

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

22. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    . Rather annoying to have to look up to read the scrolling niggerbabble while you are trying to peruse CHIMPOUT
    The scroll should just say "Lies, lies - more lies, ?????????????????, lies, and goddamn lies".

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I read that back in the day; however, it was lost to the ages afterword. Thanks for posting the hyperlink. I'll make sure I never lose it again.

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT@Arms View Post
    I read that back in the day; however, it was lost to the ages afterword. Thanks for posting the hyperlink. I'll make sure I never lose it again.
    The old link I had it bookmarked to was on white locust/WordPress.com. That link was dead, as the site got cancelled for "Community guidelines/terms of service" violations. The sticky link by MineEvolved still works, but it is hosted by Word Press. Things libturds don't like online are disappearing rapidly.

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pah Pay Pee Poe Poo

MAKE IT STOP! Oh F$#% I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

Somebody call for help
    I think I'm going to pass out
    Uh cain feel mybuh faceeeeeeeeeeeee

Shit. I think I peed myself.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

30. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It takes incredible fluency in bixnood for a human to do the subtitles. I can't imagine a nigger spelling many English words correctly.

I'm pretty good at translating written niggerese, but ooked out loud, that's tough.

32. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    nigger ' click ' bait ! Just looking at the CuntTube still was enough for me !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

34. Likes Tar Remover liked this post