Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
BLM is mostly white communist nigger loving kids. Spoiled suburban brats trying to get back at their parents for imagined "crimes" against them. This is what I've personally observed. I live in a very conservative neighborhood and nobody over 50 here would dream of wanting niggers infesting us. The 20-somethings who've recently bought homes in the area are the race traitor pieces of shit who think niggers should be given free homes here plus all the gibs they ook for. Thankfully most of those assholes are in an area a few miles away from me. Older long-term residents, some multi-generational, are selling and moving away now because of the nigger loving communists trying to force their sick beliefs on the rest of the community. I hate nigger lovers even more than I hate niggers.
If either of my daughters ever marched in support of niggers,they would no longer have a father,disowned! And trust me, I mean it!
And either of them would attest that I am speaking the truth. However, both my daughters hate niggers more than I do LOL!