Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon activist 'supports' looting the dollar store cuz racisms, something something

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, niggers and others claiming to be "marginalized" and "oppressed" could give us an honest day's work, 5 days a week for 200 years, and still not come close to the reparations they owe humans for what they've done to destroy our society, and rob and rape and murder.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers think that being white is all we have to do to be successful. Their participation trophy existence completely ignores hard work and persistence, living up to measurable standards, and tenacity and innovation in the face of adversity.

5. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We beez owed... Tell you what nigger. Lets make a deal, shall we? Every nigger grabs whatever they can carry and gets on the boat. At a cost of trillions it would still be less than having niggers here another 10 years.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Actually, niggers and others claiming to be "marginalized" and "oppressed" could give us an honest day's work, 5 days a week for 200 years, and still not come close to the reparations they owe humans for what they've done to destroy our society, and rob and rape and murder.
    TRU DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Likes Tar Remover, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    America owes that ignorant nigger a one way ticket to the Congo where it belongs!

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And YOUR black nigger ass can burn in hell and I would be just fine with it.

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, niggers and others claiming to be "marginalized" and "oppressed" could give us an honest day's work, 5 days a week for 200 years,

and still not come close to the reparations they owe humans for what they've done to destroy our society,

and rob and rape and murder.

That's a no shitter!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anything we "owe" niggers has been repaid ten fold for putting up with their shit for the past 200 years. Yt gives you all this free shit and you still act like the parasitic beings that you are. They aren't worthy of the title "animal" in my eyes anymore. Dogs are animals, and frankly I like dogs. I'd feed a shelter dog before I fed a starving nigger. "Give us more!" You say, but you don't do anything with what you're given. The apology to niggers essay posted on a previous version of this site sums all that up. God damn I hate niggers. I hate them more every day because I deal with coontacts all day at work. Defund the nigger I say.

16. Likes Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    Anything we "owe" niggers has been repaid ten fold for putting up with their shit for the past 200 years. Yt gives you all this free shit and you still act like the parasitic beings that you are. They aren't worthy of the title "animal" in my eyes anymore. Dogs are animals, and frankly I like dogs. I'd feed a shelter dog before I fed a starving nigger. "Give us more!" You say, but you don't do anything with what you're given. The apology to niggers essay posted on a previous version of this site sums all that up. God damn I hate niggers. I hate them more every day because I deal with coontacts all day at work. Defund the nigger I say.
    BEST solution yet!!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slavery is niggers’ excuse for everything.Niggers want everything for nothing,even if it belongs to someone else.Truth is that even their slave ancestors would hate the worthless self entitled niggers of today.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Slavery is niggers’ excuse for everything.Niggers want everything for nothing,even if it belongs to someone else.Truth is that even their slave ancestors would hate the worthless self entitled niggers of today.
    If the slave's work ethic was anything like today's negro, giving them a free boat ride, feeding them and putting a roof over their heads, was pure charity. My Irish ancestors got none of that, and 11 out of 14 of them died in the 1750's, from starvation, disease, raids and combat in the French & Indian War. The Last of the Mohicans was damn near the last of this white debbil's family, and you won't hear us crying about it.

22. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    If the slave's work ethic was anything like today's negro, giving them a free boat ride, feeding them and putting a roof over their heads, was pure charity. My Irish ancestors got none of that, and 11 out of 14 of them died in the 1750's, from starvation, disease, raids and combat in the French & Indian War. The Last of the Mohicans was damn near the last of this white debbil's family, and you won't hear us crying about it.
    I’m going to go on a limb and say that the niggers who came as slaves worked hard and did what they were told, because they had to.They knew the severe consequences and their grim fate if they didn’t obey. The liberals are the ones who defend them and make them feel entitled. Just look at the 16 yr old stabby monkey bitch who was justly batwinged the other day. Those marching in the street talking stupid shit were mostly white liberals. Liberals are what made niggers bold disrespectful and more useless.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    We beez owed... Tell you what nigger. Lets make a deal, shall we? Every nigger grabs whatever they can carry and gets on the boat. At a cost of trillions it would still be less than having niggers here another 10 years.
    They wouldn’t even take necessities. That would be hilarious. It would be a boat filled with car rims, speakers and radios.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    It was to niggers' benefit to work for what they were given. They were actually fed well, and had far better housing, than back in the muddaland. Certainly better than when fellow niggers had captured and enslaved them back in the muddaland.

Even after being given freedom, niggers knew the value of work when doing sharecropping and other manual labor. It got all bred out once LBJ started his Great Society BS.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was to niggers' benefit to work for what they were given. They were actually fed well, and had far better housing, than back in the muddaland. Certainly better than when fellow niggers had captured and enslaved them back in the muddaland.
    When I was coming up in the trades, my cousin's husband gave me a job, a place to live, trained me, and had his wife feeding our crew. I loved being an indian, and was perfectly happy working for the chief. I liked having my work cut out for me. Things were much tougher, after I moved and went out on my own. I'm still kicking ass 40 years later thanks to him.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m going to go on a limb and say that the niggers who came as slaves worked hard and did what they were told, because they had to.They knew the severe consequences and their grim fate if they didn’t obey. The liberals are the ones who defend them and make them feel entitled. Just look at the 16 yr old stabby monkey bitch who was justly batwinged the other day. Those marching in the street talking stupid shit were mostly white liberals. Liberals are what made niggers bold disrespectful and more useless.
    BLM is mostly white communist nigger loving kids. Spoiled suburban brats trying to get back at their parents for imagined "crimes" against them. This is what I've personally observed. I live in a very conservative neighborhood and nobody over 50 here would dream of wanting niggers infesting us. The 20-somethings who've recently bought homes in the area are the race traitor pieces of shit who think niggers should be given free homes here plus all the gibs they ook for. Thankfully most of those assholes are in an area a few miles away from me. Older long-term residents, some multi-generational, are selling and moving away now because of the nigger loving communists trying to force their sick beliefs on the rest of the community. I hate nigger lovers even more than I hate niggers.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastus Nigger View Post
    BLM is mostly white communist nigger loving kids. Spoiled suburban brats trying to get back at their parents for imagined "crimes" against them. This is what I've personally observed. I live in a very conservative neighborhood and nobody over 50 here would dream of wanting niggers infesting us. The 20-somethings who've recently bought homes in the area are the race traitor pieces of shit who think niggers should be given free homes here plus all the gibs they ook for. Thankfully most of those assholes are in an area a few miles away from me. Older long-term residents, some multi-generational, are selling and moving away now because of the nigger loving communists trying to force their sick beliefs on the rest of the community. I hate nigger lovers even more than I hate niggers.
    If either of my daughters ever marched in support of niggers,they would no longer have a father,disowned! And trust me, I mean it!
    And either of them would attest that I am speaking the truth. However, both my daughters hate niggers more than I do LOL!

31. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    However, both my daughters hate niggers more than I do LOL!
    Is that even possible?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that even possible?
    They’re my kids! I gave them better lessons in niggerology than I received growing up!