Close

Likes Likes:  73
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is an Army drill instructor, so he knows a shitbird nigger thief when he sees one. I hope that some real American businessman sees this travesty, and offers this straight arrow a good job.
    I'm self employed, and immune to "doxxing", so don't hesitate to confront wayward niggers on my block. Last year, I see this junior jigaboo pedaling around real slow, with his coconut on a swivel, holding an empty shopping bag over his shoulder. There's only one way in or out of my neighborhood, and I put my truck right across the canal street. Nigger rides up, I tell him the next time I see him, he might have to swim home. My neighbor, who I called, was waiting for him a block past me, with his sons. They made it clear - don't ever come back.

2. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched the video and I missed the assault part.

4. Likes Tar Remover, Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything that's going on, keeps increasing the pressure inside the pressure cooker.

That feral ugly nigger was up to no good. Though, unless it's caught in the act, can't touch it. It's simple assault, but nowadays your own employer, even the US, won't have your back. I think same thing will apply to the Ahmaud Jogger case.

Chimpout education is priceless. Do not deal or confront niggers. If you decide to, it better be in the dead of night, with no goddamn phones recording. (who recorded this BTW?).

I really just avoid niggers and border niggers. I rarely go to Nigmart and Costco. It's the fuckers who record every little shit. I really have to catch myself and just walk away.

Life and death situations when a nigger is attacking I human, I better have something to defend myself if I was to intervene.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    He is an Army drill instructor, so he knows a shitbird nigger thief when he sees one. I hope that some real American businessman sees this travesty, and offers this straight arrow a good job.
    I'm self employed, and immune to "doxxing", so don't hesitate to confront wayward niggers on my block. Last year, I see this junior jigaboo pedaling around real slow, with his coconut on a swivel, holding an empty shopping bag over his shoulder. There's only one way in or out of my neighborhood, and I put my truck right across the canal street. Nigger rides up, I tell him the next time I see him, he might have to swim home. My neighbor, who I called, was waiting for him a block past me, with his sons. They made it clear - don't ever come back.

Awesome! NEVER back down from the nigger scum.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    They put it up for sale for months and it wouldnt sell. Homes around here fly off the market, so it must be a complete shithole in there.
    Nobody wants to go into a smelly nigger nest, let alone BUY one......

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Is this midgetland?
    Why are their heads so huge?
    Skull thickness.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I deleted a few replies implying too much, and the posters should understand why. Let's be careful, folks.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    USA is definitely becoming a totalitarian ruled nation.Won’t be long now!
    UNFORTUNATELY, you are RIGHT Jim!!

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    UNFORTUNATELY, you are RIGHT Jim!!
    Son of a bitch cock sucking libs are writing a bill to try and stack the Supreme Court now,as we post! It would be “adios” to the constitution and our rights as we know them.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Son of a bitch cock sucking libs are writing a bill to try and stack the Supreme Court now,as we post! It would be “adios” to the constitution and our rights as we know them.
    If the court gets "STACKED" you are RIGHT!!

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the court gets "STACKED" you are RIGHT!!
    We need a President Desantis in 2024!

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jim crow View Post
    we need a president desantis in 2024!
    tru dat!!

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    tru dat!!
    Let’s hope Senator Scott does not run for pres.The bastard tends to cave around libs.

25. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let’s hope Senator Scott does not run for pres.The bastard tends to cave around libs.
    De Santis would be the BETTER choice!!

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We called them sling shots when I was a kid. I moved to Texas and they called them nigger shooters. They are still a viable deterrent to keep those unwanted people off your property and there are tons of natural ammunition laying on the ground just for the pickens! Some have hard round surfaces and some have thorny spines that hurt like hell and the majority are non-lethal.

29. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you want to run niggers off from around your property there are SOOOO many more creative methods.

Get the following items for less than $80 online and at Harbor Freight:

Pick up a propane heated yard insect fogger, a tyvek suit, gloves, mask and Mickey Mouse hearing protection muffs.

When they loiter, go outside and start spraying upwind from them. Ignore them completely preferably with your back to them.

Stay on your own property away from the sidewalks.

There is not a damn thing they can do about it. It is perfectly legal to spray on your own property.

Trust me, niggers freak out when they see shit like this.

Here's the thing about those insect foggers: They atomize liquids with heat. They're basically handheld clothing steamers. They will shoot steam out no matter what the liquid so if you loaded them with water, they would be completely harmless. Any other liquids you chose to put in them would still be turned to steam. Of course, no one would ever mistake insecticide for any other liquids but you should take care not to load it with any other liquids.

On an unrelated note, Zatarain's is now available online:

Warning: Steam produced from this product can cause coughing and burning in the throat, eyes and mucous membranes. Be sure to use PPE when using this stuff for cooking. I would suggest the same as shown above.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

31. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    If you want to run niggers off from around your property there are SOOOO many more creative methods.

Get the following items for less than $80 online and at Harbor Freight:

Pick up a propane heated yard insect fogger, a tyvek suit, gloves, mask and Mickey Mouse hearing protection muffs.

When they loiter, go outside and start spraying upwind from them. Ignore them completely preferably with your back to them.

Stay on your own property away from the sidewalks.

There is not a damn thing they can do about it. It is perfectly legal to spray on your own property.

Trust me, niggers freak out when they see shit like this.

Here's the thing about those insect foggers: They atomize liquids with heat. They're basically handheld clothing steamers. They will shoot steam out no matter what the liquid so if you loaded them with water, they would be completely harmless. Any other liquids you chose to put in them would still be turned to steam. Of course, no one would ever mistake insecticide for any other liquids but you should take care not to load it with any other liquids.

On an unrelated note, Zatarain's is now available online:

Warning: Steam produced from this product can cause coughing and burning in the throat, eyes and mucous membranes. Be sure to use PPE when using this stuff for cooking. I would suggest the same as shown above.
    Wouldn't that be cruelty to dumb retarded animals?

33. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Wouldn't that be cruelty to dumb retarded animals?

Of course not! Shrimp, crabs, lobsters and all crustaceans lack a medulla oblongata and therefore are incapable of feeling pain! Their screams are just air escaping.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ghetto lobstuhh.jpg 
Views:	509 
Size:	339.7 KB 
ID:	14921
    Last edited by tweakstick; 04-17-2021 at 04:29 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

35. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    USA is definitely becoming a totalitarian ruled nation.Won’t be long now!
    This country became a totalitarian ruled nation on January 20, 2021.

37. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12